KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » James/Lily Story

James/Lily Story
Started by: iluvhpsomuch1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

Yay! Great job! I love the plot!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 12:10 AM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thanx

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 12:20 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

its so awsome. cant wait for more

of course I was

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:40 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I love it keep posting

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 11:17 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

i like much, but only one part of the story i was getting scared of but it got all better ^_^ it was when Lily was twisting her wrists after parents died. I was getting worried she might go suicidal. But i like how u made the characters. Gj keep on goin!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 02:13 PM
Fantasydragon is currently offline Click here to Send Fantasydragon a Private Message Find more posts by Fantasydragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

lol thanx. Yeah that part was kinda depressing lol this next part im writing is like that too so brace yourself. lol

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 07:00 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

JAMES IS A SEEKER! Right?

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 07:05 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
JAMES IS A SEEKER! Right?

He is a Gryffindor Chaser, Quidditch Cup winner (PA14). NOTE: In the first film, James was said to be a Seeker, but JKR stated that he was a Chaser in the second Scholastic interview. Yes, the editors are aware that on a summer's day when he was 15 he was fooling around with a Golden Snitch - much more effective to impress girls than a Quaffle, of course, and something that proves nothing about which position he actually played. JKR said in Sch2 that James was a Chaser, so until she explicitly says otherwise, her word goes.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 07:08 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

just figured that out on Lexon in fact...thats exactly what it said. Oh well i would have made him Seeker oh well

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 07:20 PM
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

If it werent for what JK rowling said i wouldent beleive it. Everything points to him bieng a seeker ><. And the next part is like that? OH NO! *runs away then comes back cause he just HAS to read more*

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 08:26 PM
Fantasydragon is currently offline Click here to Send Fantasydragon a Private Message Find more posts by Fantasydragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

last i heard he was seeker

of course I was

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 10:45 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

well in my Lily/James story im going to make him seeker

of course I was

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 10:48 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

lol me too just because! and yea sort of i guess so. You'll see.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 11:19 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well the next few chapters well be like depressing

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 12:44 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Cheats continued. Lol sry but it doesn't go with the next chapter.

Later that night Lily walked down to Common Room. It was really late but she just couldn't sleep. The room was deserted expect for one person on the couch, James.
'He can't sleep either. I don't blame him.' Lily thought to herself as she walked over to him.
"James, are you alright?" She touched his arm and sat down next to him.
He looked away, "I'll manage. You?"
"Well besides that fact that I'm angry and sad that Dustin cheated on me, I feel guilty that I didn't listen to you, and I feel horrible that it had to be your girlfriend Dustin cheated on. Otherwise I'm just dandy!" She said sarcastically.
James chuckled a little bit.
"Hey it'll be okay. We're in the same boat." She said sympathetically.
There was a long silence.
"You know, I think I actually loved her." James said squinting his eyes.
She laughed, "Well, I liked Dustin a lot, I don’t know about love but, that's why I was so upset about it."
They sat there for a while staring at the fire silently. To Lily it was relaxing, just sitting there with James watching the flames flicker on and off. They both went to bed after awhile.

Tutoring (don’t know if you'll like this but just a taste of something different)

The next morning Jen woke up early. She needed to talk to Remus and she knew he woke up early every morning. She got dressed and went down stairs. Thankful, she found Remus in a chair in front of the coffee table. She walked over to him.
"Hi Remus!" She said.
He looked up, "Oh! Hey Jen. What brings you here so early?"
Jen walked over and sat down across from him.
"Well I wanted to ask you something." She said.
"Hmm."
"I was wondering if you could tutor me in Potions." She asked politely.
"Is Thursday fine with you?" He said smiling.
Jen smiled bigger.
"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said hugging just as Lily and Alice came down. She thanked him again and caught up with Lily and Alice ot get breakfast.
"What was with you and Remus?" Alice said.
"Nothing, I was waiting for you guys and we were just talking."
"Hmm…Hugging him doesn't really seem like just talking." Lily said.
"Fine! I was asking if he could tutor me in Potions!" She said embarrassed.
"OH!" They both said.
"I figured that since he was the best in our class and is in our house. It's kind of convenient." Jen explained.
"Ooooo! Jen's got a crush!" Alice said laughing.
"I don’t like him!" Jen retorted.
"Sure!" Lily said sarcastically.
Jen gave them a glare.
The next day Lily and Alice found Jen talking to Remus again. When they got to the Great Hall Lily said, "Jen! Just admit that you like him!"
"Who?" She asked.
"Remus!" Alice said.
"I do not like him!" Jen argued, "I'll show you too."
She stormed off missing breakfast.
'I do not like Remus!' she thought, 'And when I get back to Common Room I'm going to have a boyfriend!'
Sure enough she walked in Gryffindor Common Room that night feeling very happy with herself. She pranced into her dorm room.
"I have a boyfriend!" she said calmly.
Alice opened her mouth but Jen already knew what she was going to ask.
"And no, it's not Remus. It's Joshua Panibark in Hufflepuff."
"But I thought you liked Remus?" Lily asked.
"You should have listened to me when I told you I didn't!" she said.
They went to sleep and again they woke up and headed down to the Great Hall. Jen walked over to where Remus was sitting.
"Hey where do you want to meet?" she asked
"Um, how 'bout Common Room 7 o'clock?" he said.
"Sounds great!" she said and walked away.
Remus turned back to his friends who were starring at him suspiciously.
"What? I'm tutoring her in Potions!" He responded.
They turned back to their eating with a look of relief. After everyone left for classes it seemed a few minutes past and they were already back although, they did come back with handfuls of homework to prepare for their N.E.W.T.S. Lily and Alice, who were smart, came back to Common Room and made a start on it. Jen on the other hand had to stop and talk to Josh. She came a few minutes later for her tutoring lesson with Remus. She sat down and they began.
"Jen, what happened to her wrist?" Remus indicated her badly bruised wrist at the end of their lesson.
"Oh, um I tripped and fell. It got twisted a little when I landed on it." She explained.
Remus nodded still suspicious.
"Well I guess I'll see you next Thursday?"
"Yea, definitely!" She packed up her stuff and went up to bed.
It was now Saturday and the girls planned a whole day inside their dorm. This was an annual thing. They did every year since their first day. The rules were that no one could leave the room for 24 hours straight, well except for the bathroom.
"Alright guys ready for a whole day of just us?"
"Yeah!" The girls cheered.
The gossip immediately started.
"Did you know Justin Flawery and Monique Jones are going out now!" Alice said.
"Oh my gosh really!" Lily said and started laughing.
"Jen, why are you so quiet?" Alice asked.
"Well, it's just that Josh didn't really want me to do this whole day thing." She explained.
"Why not?" Lily asked suddenly.
"He thinks I'm not with you guys. He thinks I'm with Remus. He thinks I'm cheating on because I'm spending too much time with him. The only time I'm spending with him is at breakfast when we sit next to them and when he's tutoring me!"
"That's not fair. He should trust you!" Alice said. "I think you should dump him if he's going to be like that."
"I told him that I was only spending one night with him because of potions and that he should trust me but he got mad. It's ok though, he's just being protective. He has a temper."
"Hmm, a little too protective." Lily muttered.
"Would you guys lay off. Josh and I are fine!" she said and stormed off to the bathroom.
"You don't think Josh is like doing stuff to her, like hurting her do you?" Lily asked with worried look.
"No, she said she and Josh were fine. Why would she lie about something like that?" Alice said.
Lily shrugged.
Jen came back and apologized. She didn't mean to be mean but her and Josh were fine. They accepted her apology and they spent the rest of there day eating candy, gossiping, and just having fun.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Jun 29th, 2006 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 12:45 AM
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Awesome awesome awesome...But hey speaking a seeker i was curious? will there be any quidditch matches? i mean he is like a really good quidditch player and ya know, just curious, Even without quidditch tho it rocks.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 01:50 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

working on it.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 02:20 AM
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Hey hp, u seen my story lately? lol i updated it. just wondering. Anyways.....*looks out window* THE BAT SIGNAL *Jumps out a window and you hear "OW MY $#@*ing SPINE!!!" *

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 02:30 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

lol ill do it right now

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 03:19 AM
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Cool in about 30 mins ill start putting up the next ch post

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 03:30 AM