KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Greatest Moment? Players, please come vote!

What's the greatest Ush SW moment of all time?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
That damned volcano! 0 0%
Balek- actually quite dangerous... 0 0%
The fans get what they want 1 5.26%
Duel of the ill-fated 6 31.58%
We came all this way for that? 0 0%
Pigs- dozens of them 0 0%
Breakout from the Ghost Citadel 2 10.53%
Doon and Out 3 15.79%
I'll never be like Kuylen 0 0%
'Are you threatening me, Jedi?' 7 36.84%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Greatest Moment? Players, please come vote!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

I think over a year waiting for the PT Episode 4 is enough.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 01:04 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

True, it is.

But then Matrix has been years, and people never let me forget it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Think of it this way. The longer break we have from PT, the less breaking we'll do later during Episode IV and V.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:18 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

In this case I am joining the Matrix game, though I prefer the Star Wars setting. But Philosphy Path from last game seemed to be a great experience, so I am looking forward to it.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:52 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
True, it is.

But then Matrix has been years, and people never let me forget it.

Nope!

Oh, and I blame you for the fact that now everytime I look in this thread and see the name Balek in the poll, my brain thinks 'Dalek'...

I kinda would like to get back to PT soon but at the same time, there's only so much I can keep track of at once, and with Matrix starting...well...I'm being very impatient for the game to start there. Hehe.

...though I still really want to know what the Desert of Stones thing is. Damnit.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Sep 4th, 2006 at 08:22 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:10 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, basically, it is a Desert, and it is full of stones.

Exterminate!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:33 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

The final battle against the Imperials is quickly becoming one of the greatest moments, in my opinion.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:36 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Especially when we defeat Drakkon and win stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:58 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yeaaaaa...
When that happens, call me.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:01 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh, it will. Just you watch.

Whenever I do crazy insane shit it works out, so I've no reason to believe it won't this time! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:39 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Well, we all know what happens if the Imperials win- Drakkon killed/arrested, Rebels on the run, Osokans murdered/enslaved- but what happens if the Rebels win?

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:42 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Osokans will be slaughtered anyway- if Coll is down Commisar will make sure of it- he is really pissed off right now.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Oct 23rd, 2007 at 07:50 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 07:45 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Imperial performance in that battle has been god-awful, must be said. Just about everrything that could go wrong is- you've used the wrong basic strategy and you've entirely failed to co-ordinate, and now you are shooting each other.

The Imperials appeared to be wedded to the idea that you could stand off a way back from Drakkon and snipe him out. God NO. Gave him the initiative, and it was also a very slow tactic giving the Rebels all the time in the world to snipe you guys out. Then Janthis tried to go up there alone, which was the right idea but unsupported it was actually worse than not trying at all.

The lure of the Big Gun has badly distracted some players there too, wasting valiable frames from all but Arvus, who is very good with it.

In contrast, stormtroopers are very vulnerable to heavy weaponry so Eerin's use of it was better.

If the Imps wanted Drakkon they should have gone for him- a determined attack could have rboken through to the top of the Piit.

You're never going to get Drakkon now, you're all too knackered. It's just survival now.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 23rd, 2007 at 10:57 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:52 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Imperial performance in that battle has been god-awful, must be said. Just about everrything that could go wrong is- you've used the wrong basic strategy and you've entirely failed to co-ordinate, and now you are shooting each other.

The Imperials appeared to be wedded to the idea that you could stand off a way back from Drakkon and snipe him out. God NO. Gave him the initiative, and it was also a very slow tactic giving the Rebels all the time in the world to snipe you guys out. Then Janthis tried to go up there alone, which was the right idea but unsupported it was actually worse than not trying at all.

The lure of the Big Gun has badly distracted some players there too, wasting valiable frames from all but Arvus, who is very good with it.

In contrast, stormtroopers are very vulnerable to heavy weaponry so Eerin's use of it was better.

If the Imps wanted Drakkon they should have gone for him- a determined attack could have rboken through to the top of the Piit.

You're never going to get Drakkon now, you're all too knackered. It's just survival now.
You know oddly enough I was expecting some kind of help when I charged up

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:49 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Newjak
You know oddly enough I was expecting some kind of help when I charged up

Must have forgotten you were an Imperial. stick out tongue

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:27 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I didn`t think that the battle went that bad until now- still, regarding Drakkon- how can he escape, even if he gets Coll?

And I am sorry Newjak, you were playing well, you just went out of luck. If Janthis is dead, than it is first death in Ush`s games I remember.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Oct 23rd, 2007 at 02:42 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:38 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Must have forgotten you were an Imperial. stick out tongue
And backstabbing Paid Scum who don't follow orders

I think Janthis' ghost is about to return and help the rebels

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:08 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote