KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NFL Talk

NFL Talk
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (497): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

I think that theyve got a great defense, but this year, i dont know how they're going to do. I think their only chance is to hav a great draft. They lost half their secondary. I root for them though. They get the job donethumb up

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 03:28 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Yeah another panthers fan. big grin They are my hometown team and got damn close to winning the super bowl this year.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:15 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

ya, i was going for them the whole way. I didnt want Tom Brady to win cus now he's part of those rare breeds of QBs that hav won the SB twice. That pissed me offmad

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:49 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

I got pissed off when the damn kicker made the feild goal at the end of the game.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:33 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

Wanna know what pisses me off Even more... My Eagles have blew it in the championship game 3 years in a row...

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:35 AM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

The eagles are pretty good but they arnt the best.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:41 AM
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

Sorry Hector.... But aren't we allowed to have favorite teams?

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:53 AM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Stephan Davis carried the Panthers through the whole season. They wouldnt be as good if Davis was not on the team. Teams defenses had to worry about him and less on Delhomme.
I cant wait until TO starts complaining that he aint getting enough passes. I cant wait. I might not be this season but it will happen.
The NFC east division is going to be insane with Eagles, and Cowboys and the Skin's. Hopefully the Cowboys will atleast make the playoffs again. A much improved defense and somewhat improved offense. I can see it. and hopefully Dat Nguyen makes the pro bowl and Roy Williams does well. Great players

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:53 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

ya, but i think they're coach is wut makes that teamthumb up

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 04:30 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yes its true, Parcell's made the team alot better.....but they still great players who dont get that public attention. I think Dat Nguyen is a much better linebacker then the suppose great linebackers like Arrington and Urlacher.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 05:33 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

no way is Nguyen better than Urlacher. The Bears have no one else on defense except Urlacher--the opposing offenses will take offensive lineman to block Urlacher on running plays! This is a testament to both his skill and the lack of his lineman's skills... He is great at sniffing out screens, he is a fast, big guy.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 03:03 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff_Atello

Oh well...Dallas all the way baby!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 07:01 PM
Jeff_Atello is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff_Atello a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff_Atello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

They do that for Nguyen. He's not huge, his is extremly fast and incrediably smart. Urlacher is good, dont get me wrong, but he's big year, he had extermly talented guys around him.. but last year Nguyen had better stats than Urlacher except that he has only 2 sacks compared to Urlacher's three..

I rather have Nguyen then Urlacher... he is an explosive linebacker with great intensity....and Parcells who enjoys big honking linebackers, loves Nguyen and would rather keep him.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:07 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

and for the amount of money Urlacher is making, give me Nguyen.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:08 PM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

Nguyen has a lot more around him than Urlacher.

name another bear on defense

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:52 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
Nguyen has a lot more around him than Urlacher.

name another bear on defense
well, if u were saying this 2 years ago, id say Mike Brown, but he sucks pretty badbig grin Prolly Jerry Azuma is there next best defensive player

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:55 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

When he had his big year, where he tackled 152 times. he had alot Colvin, Mike Brown, kieth traylor, ted washinton. McQuarters, Philipe Danials. Those are a few guys there. And also, the had alot better offense the Cowboys. And thats makes a huge difference.

And he got alot of tackles is because he had too huge giants in the front Dt positions and RB's had to run around them.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 10:40 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Well now Dat has Wiley to go with his big friend Laroi Glover. Cowboys will get farther but I dont know if they will be able to contend for a Championship this year. I say next year, they will hav a great chance. All they hav to do is believe that Quincy can take them to the promise land. He has the skills to do itthumb up

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 06:59 PM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

Quincy won't be the starting QB in a couple years.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 07:15 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I do agree with you EB. I actually hate him, i dont trust him at all. He has good spurts where he is great, but then, you screws up and look, the other team has a touchdown from the interception.
To be good, Cowboys obvisualy need to get atleast a QB who is smart and does not give TO, and a great RB. They have the defence to back them up, just need a offence to atleast keep the D off the field.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:26 PM