KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NFL Talk

NFL Talk
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (497): « First ... « 493 494 [495] 496 497 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

OK I gotta say something.

Today September 30th, I tune into CBS to watch some football and they are playing rodeo instead.

I live in Denver, and for all intensive purposes I should be watching the chargers/chiefs game.

but no, rodeo.

I know we have sunday ticket and all that to get if you want, but I do not understand the logic of the airing schedule on these networks.

I don't know how it is where everyone else lives but typically where I live we get:

2 games at 11 A.M

One on Fox, and one on CBS

then the Bronco game at 2 P.M

Why the hell do we not get 2 in the morning, and 2 in the afternoon? It would be nice to flip to something else during commercial breaks.

but rodeo.......F'ing seriously!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 05:22 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

My favorite team is the Tennessee Titans.

The Titans have a chance to make it 3 straight wins, make their record 500, move up to 2nd in the AFC Soutn, plus make their division record 1-1.
Chris Johnson has momentum, and I think he'll continue this Sunday running for more than 100 yards plus multiple tds when the Titans play the Colts.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Oct 24th, 2012 09:06 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

The Bucs beat the Vikings on the road.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2012 07:39 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

The Browns got their 2nd win of the season in a low scoring game 7-6 vs the Chargers.
A game where the Broncos won easily vs the Saints 34-14.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 03:35 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
My favorite team is the Tennessee Titans.

The Titans have a chance to make it 3 straight wins, make their record 500, move up to 2nd in the AFC Soutn, plus make their division record 1-1.
Chris Johnson has momentum, and I think he'll continue this Sunday running for more than 100 yards plus multiple tds when the Titans play the Colts.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 11:25 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
hello

Speculation that Norv will be fired tomorrow if the Chargers lose tonight.

I want my team to lose tonight.

ok im back whaddup fellas

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 04:29 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Speculation that Norv will be fired tomorrow if the Chargers lose tonight.

Well that failed. The Chargers easily beat the Chiefs.

Chiefs continue to not have lead any game in regulation in the 2012 NFL Season.

The worst defeat for the Titans in Titans history when they got steamrolled by the Bears today 51-20. It was harrowing but I watched all of it.
The bye week helped the Bills even though they lost they kept it from being a blowout a 21-9 loss vs the Texans.
It was another close but no cigar heartbreaker with the Browns losing to the Ravens 25-15.

For the First time this season the Lions did not get off to a slow start embarasing the Jaguars on the road winning 31-14. If that Mike Thomas helped them so much I think Lions fans are unhappy the trade wasn't made in the first four weeks of the season.
After the talk of RG3 not wanting to be compared to Cam Newton it was the Panthers that ended a losing streak beating the Redskins on the road 21-13.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2012 01:22 AM
Hen1rietta23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Hen1rietta23 on Nov 6th, 2012 at 08:19 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 08:17 AM
Hen1rietta23 is currently offline Click here to Send Hen1rietta23 a Private Message Find more posts by Hen1rietta23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Better than my prediction instead of 2 turnovers Titans D produced 4, the Titans steamrolled the Dolphins 37-3 in a game that wasn't close. Hugely proving accuscore of the Dolphins being 73 percent favorites wrong, along with the 6 point spread.
The Dolphins never lead in the game, Chris Johnson easily ran against the Dolphins run defense ending the Dolphins 22 game streak of not allowing a 100 yard rusher, Locker was also successful running vs the Dolphins defense, and Locker again exposes a horrid pass defense

It's Locker's first win on the Road, 2nd win in last 3 games, and the 2nd worst home loss for the Dolphins.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 12:34 AM
TheOneFirestorm

It was a game that the Colts once lead 14-7 but then the Patriots embarassed the Colts tying the game at 14, and then easily pushing around the Colts beating them 59-24. The Pats made sure this wasn't going to be another close game where the Colts would have a chance to win, 2 ints returned for touchdowns by the Patriots defense. 141 points scored in the last 3 games for the Patriots.

A Major heartbreaker for the Cardinals they produced 5 ints but still lost on the road to the Falcons 23-19.
A week after a major win over the Bears the Texans needed to come from behind to beat the one win Jaguars in Overtime. A harrowing loss for the Jaguars unable to protect a lead, and even with a chance in OT they failed. THe Texans won 43-37. Chad Henne started for the Jaguars not Gabbert.
The Chiefs continue to be a punching bag with the Bengals winning 28-6 on the road.
A horrid season continues for the Eagles continues with the Redskins making it look easy beating them 31-6.RG3 after being named the Redskins Captain showed why today one short of perfect completing 14 of 15 passes for 200 yards, threw 4 td passes one in each quarter of 6,49,61, and 17.
The Bucs are looking like a playoff contender came back to tie the game vs the Panthers in the fourth, and won in OT 27-21. They are now 6-4 .
The Browns lead 13-0 at Halftime but it went to Overtime with the Cowboys kicking a game winning field goal to win 23-20.

After a crappy start the Saints are looking like the outstanding team from 2011 that can score a lot of points easily beating the Raiders 38-17 on the road. The third straight loss for the Raiders that have allowed 135 points which is the most in 3 consecutive games since 1961 when they allowed 141, and out scored by 56 points in their last two games. Anyone else think it was a mistake to fire Hue Jackson?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 01:27 AM
TheOneFirestorm

It was another horrid loss for the Lions, and for the 2nd time in 5 Days another win for the Texans in Overtime. The Lions had chances to win before Overtime, in Overtime including with a game winning field goal but hitting a side of the field goal post prevented it from going in.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 10:48 PM
Barker
hello

Niners vs Patriots Super Bowl incoming.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 08:01 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Hahaha, gtfo Barker.

harbowel ftw

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 03:52 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
hello

Hoping the Chargers can take Star Lotulelei at #11.. all three LTs will be gone and I would really prefer we not take a Guard or Fluker that high.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2013 09:31 PM
Petrus
Debonaire Member

BUMP, since the season's started...

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2013 02:48 PM
Petrus is currently offline Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Been a while since I've been on here. Nice to see this thread's been doing well.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2013 12:41 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Cowboys gonna lose to eagles this Sunday sad

Old Post Dec 27th, 2013 01:09 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cinemaholic

Broncos/Seahwaks in the Superbowl.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 10:21 AM
Cinemaholic is currently offline Click here to Send Cinemaholic a Private Message Find more posts by Cinemaholic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Broncos suck dicks. plural

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 10:30 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

wow, so I was wondering why the NFL only had one thread, and then I saw that someone bumped it because the season had just started, and then there was only one more post from the season: I thought it was a prediction for NEXT season, but it wasn't, just late news from last year.

I'll take Broncos and Seahawks to meet again next year.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2014 03:03 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote