KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NFL Talk

NFL Talk
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (497): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Atello
Maybe....it depends on if Rivers works out for them.

well, i think Rivers was not the greatest trade for a Manning. They should hav asked for Ben instead. But the real reason the Chargers had the best draft is cus they are going to be set for next year. they got a 1st and 5th for next year. that alone in my opinion is worth Eli after all the crap that went on before he got drafted.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 10:10 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
Detroit had the best draft.
For their team's needs, i can agree. They got Roy Williams, who with the likes of Rogers, Hakim and Schroeder at WR. They might hav the best Recieving core in 3 years. If they all stay in Detroit, Harrington might set some Lion records as wellsmile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 10:13 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roz_voxx

who did green bay pick in the fourth round?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 02:26 PM
roz_voxx is currently offline Click here to Send roz_voxx a Private Message Find more posts by roz_voxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

they traded their 4th round picks away. This is wut they drafted:

1st- CB Ahmad Carrol
3rd- CB Joey Thomas
3rd- DT Donnell Washington
3rd- P B.J. Sander
6th- DT Corey Williams
7th- C Scott Wells

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 10:19 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Dallas needed improvements in other area's also. The guy they picked aint that bad. It was too good of a chance to miss.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 12:48 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

well, i think they felt they were getting jipped by getting the first RB, so they prolly wanted to wait till the second round. i think they got a couple more picks becus of that trade to go downthumb up

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:17 AM
Thee_superman
Kel-El

Raiders
Raiders
Raiders..
That's all I'm going to say

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 06:53 AM
Thee_superman is currently offline Click here to Send Thee_superman a Private Message Find more posts by Thee_superman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Also, Cowboy's had Jackson, and the 2nd rounder RB, high on thier draft boards and felt the 2nd rounder RB was a better deal because he was a hardworker and good guy without any injuries to him.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 06:36 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

he kinda runs like Emit Smith too. I dont think thats a good thing. My little sister runs like Emit Smith

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 02:30 AM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

anyone could run behind that offensive line that Emmitt Smith had...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 04:44 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff_Atello

Yes, but not everyone would fight for extra yards like Emmit would on every down.

The Cowboys did make a good move because Buffalo is not going to be very good, so dallas may have gotten a top 5 pick next draft.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 10:20 PM
Jeff_Atello is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff_Atello a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff_Atello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

yeswink

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:37 AM
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by Alias_Neo
For their team's needs, i can agree. They got Roy Williams, who with the likes of Rogers, Hakim and Schroeder at WR. They might hav the best Recieving core in 3 years. If they all stay in Detroit, Harrington might set some Lion records as wellsmile

thats right detriot baby detroit!...now all we gotta do is get rid of that ****er millen and we might acually win some games

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:39 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Who?

Old Post May 18th, 2004 03:44 AM
wuTa

matt millen who the president...are team was 9-7 and one game away away from the playoff so whats he do...fire the coach amd gives away our defense and best reciever and bam detriot hasnt won more than 5 games since

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:00 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Ahh.. but thier were probably reasons for that.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:06 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

I say Detroit will be the most improved team in the NFC North, but it wont be enough to get them in the playoffs. i say they'll go 7-9 while Chicago is gunna be the worst team in the NFL. I think the Pack will be number one in the North again. Ever since the new format of divisions, the packers hav won the north every year. But the friggin Vikings might pull it off. They are going to hav a good line for a long time now that they got Kenechi Udeze who i like a lot since he's from USC, my birthplace.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 10:34 PM
LanceWindu

As always, I am going to be the ex-home team lover and say the Tennessee Titans are going to be pretty good this year. Hopefully making it to the Superbowl, but nothing is for certain.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 10:39 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

well, they lost Jevon Kearse, so thats gunna hurt, but he never played anywaysstick out tongue

Old Post May 21st, 2004 12:06 AM
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

I'm a eagles fan and I hope that Jevon is going to play a big part in there game. But I am more exited to see Terral Owens. I don't care for his attitude but he sure is a hell of a player.

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post May 21st, 2004 12:38 AM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote