KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NFL Talk

NFL Talk
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (497): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

just a carolina panthers fan here

made by Scribble

Old Post May 21st, 2004 11:50 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, Owens can play but look what he did with the 49ers. Kearse is a tough call.. he might not be what he was when he was a rookie.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 07:49 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by Samas-adian
Yeah, Owens can play but look what he did with the 49ers. Kearse is a tough call.. he might not be what he was when he was a rookie.
laughing out loud u dont here that a lot. not wut he was when he was a rookielaughing

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:04 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yah. he is a killer player. but this year he had 9.5 sacks....not great for a guy worth that type of money.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 11:52 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Yah. he is a killer player. but this year he had 9.5 sacks....not great for a guy worth that type of money.
i say he'll hav like 8 sacks after 5 games, then he'll be out for the seasonerm

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 02:46 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah maybe. I wouldnt risk money on this guy. Each time is gets injured, the less likely he will become as dominant as he was before.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:22 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

ya. i think the Eagles needed to put most of their money trying to keep their defense up to date. They wont make it to the Super Bowl now cus they dont hav that defense that they were so known for. The secondary only has Dawkins now. Eagles should hav kept one of those corners and just forget about Kearse.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:30 AM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

i'd like to see the Redskins..i watched them fail all the years with a expensive coach, expensive team..but this year i can't wait to see my former fav player Clinton Portis, and i bet Clinton will blow away the NFC east, in yards and wins...i wish the Broncos and Redskins would met in the NFL season.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 05:06 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Their still some questions mark about the Redskins.
Springs might not be what he was.
Portis might not be as a good as he was in Denver
and Brunell, well he is getting pretty old.

But they do have a better team then last year. NFC East is going to be insane.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 06:57 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

i think the redskins would need an O-Line for Portis to do good. We'll see this yearerm

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 05:31 PM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

I think that besides the Patriots, the Eagles are still the team to beat this year. An upgraded D-Line can make up for secondary problems.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:13 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

what about Eli Manning think he can live up to his expectations?.....i think it all depends if he lets the media gets to him

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:19 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

For some reason year in and year out, no matter what big-name players and expectations they have, the Redskins are horrid in the intangibles department. That makes and breaks games.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:48 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
what about Eli Manning think he can live up to his expectations?.....i think it all depends if he lets the media gets to him
they did a test on Eli Manning and some expert in the field said that based on nerve systems, facial expressions and total vision, that Eli Manning will never live up to what his brother has done, but he might be a Pro Bowler in a year or two. This guy is either going to look like an idiot or hes gunna be geniousyes

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:09 PM
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by Alias_Neo
they did a test on Eli Manning and some expert in the field said that based on nerve systems, facial expressions and total vision, that Eli Manning will never live up to what his brother has done, but he might be a Pro Bowler in a year or two. This guy is either going to look like an idiot or hes gunna be geniousyes

i'll agree that hes either gonna be hit or miss but i wouldnt bank on some field expert who probly but never touched a football in his life....that is interesting that he said that he would never live up to his brother....i wonder if those same field experts did that test on peyton his 1st year when he was 3-13

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:47 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Eli Manning is whining brat.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:38 AM
justinday15
Jay

Hes cool cuz hes Peytons little brother. GO COLTS!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:53 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Eli Manning is whining brat.

damn that was fast...he hasnt even played a down yet and your already hating on him

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:39 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
damn that was fast...he hasnt even played a down yet and your already hating on him
omglaughing out loud

didnt u see the draft? i think thats where people are thinking he's a whining little bratlaughing

Old Post May 26th, 2004 06:24 PM
wuTa

i saw the draft...it was no different than what john elway did when he was in the draft...he might even have did the chargers a favor

Old Post May 26th, 2004 11:10 PM