KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday vs Alucard

Doomsday vs Alucard
Started by: Dayscribe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Never read the Manga but Alucard from the show could not beat Doomsday.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 02:18 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theTANTALIZER

Nope ! Alucard..He can be intangible...rip him to pieces...he will just laugh at Doomsday all day long. QUOTE=14994968]Originally posted by King Ghidorah
Come back when Alucard can shrug off Omega beams and thrash beings like Darkseid and Superman. Alucard's attacks will be ineffective against an artificial killing thing like Doomsday who doesn't have blood and organs. He's basically solid mass. Doomsday is too powerful for Alucard. [/QUOTE]

Last edited by theTANTALIZER on Dec 8th, 2014 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 02:42 PM
theTANTALIZER is currently offline Click here to Send theTANTALIZER a Private Message Find more posts by theTANTALIZER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Ghidorah
God of the Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He doesn't have to shrug off Omega Beams, and thrash beings like Darkseid/Superman.

Alucard can teleport him away.

There, I'm back smile

Alucard's attacks will barely have any effect on Doomsday due to current Doomsday's MANY immunities and resistances. He's far too tanked for someone like Alucard.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 04:35 AM
King Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send King Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by King Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He doesn't have to shrug off Omega Beams, and thrash beings like Darkseid/Superman.

There, I'm back smile
Can you show Alucard teleporting anyone?

With Schroedinger's power he can teleport himself. That's it, by feats.

Doomsday can't kill end of series Alucard (unless he can somehow adapt to do so), but Alucard has nothing in his arsenal that can so much as inconvenience Doomsday.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 04:41 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by King Ghidorah
Alucard's attacks will barely have any effect on Doomsday due to current Doomsday's MANY immunities and resistances. He's far too tanked for someone like Alucard.

Does he have a resistance/immunity to being teleported away?

Originally posted by NemeBro
Can you show Alucard teleporting anyone?

With Schroedinger's power he can teleport himself. That's it, by feats.

Doomsday can't kill end of series Alucard (unless he can somehow adapt to do so), but Alucard has nothing in his arsenal that can so much as inconvenience Doomsday.

With his powerset, it then comes down to whether he would do so in character. I thought (correct me if I'm wrong) that with Schroedinger's power, it was essentially down to Alucard - if he thought he would be injured, he'd be injured, if he thought he'd be alive, he would be. Considering how few issues he has (I think Doomsday would have even more lol) I wouldn't want to get into what he would do in or out of character.

You're right, though, barring Doomsday adapting to magic (which I haven't really seen, tbh), at best, they stalemate, at worst, Alucard wins, either by TP (which again, Doomsday hasn't really shown immunity to - Brainiac took him over, then later, Manchester Black rewired his mind) or by BFR.

NOT saying Chester/Brainiac was a low feat, by any stretch of the imagination - these two are as high up as you can get on the TP scale.

Of course, this is assuming preboot Doomsdayy. DCnU Doomsday - meh.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:58 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Are people seriously believes Alucard last than less a second against Doomsday? Whats next, Alucard can beat Superman now?

Alucard has nothing that can harm Doomsday.

Fun fact Doomsday's already able to hit energy/intangible beings.

Doomsday kill Alucard and the rest of the Hellsing verse by just landing in the environment.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 12:53 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Is this why people are arguing for Doomy? Because of Superman?

They're two different chars. Beating one does not mean beating the other.

Superman can fly. If Alucard sent him somewhere else for a BFR, he'll fly back. Doomsday can't.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 12:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by SquallX
Are people seriously believes Alucard last than less a second against Doomsday? Whats next, Alucard can beat Superman now?

Alucard has nothing that can harm Doomsday.

Fun fact Doomsday's already able to hit energy/intangible beings.

Doomsday kill Alucard and the rest of the Hellsing verse by just landing in the environment.

How's Doomsday going to put Alucard down?

If the possibility of Alucard not being dead exists, the he can will himself to exist.

The possibility of him being alive exists.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 01:22 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Is this why people are arguing for Doomy? Because of Superman?

They're two different chars. Beating one does not mean beating the other.

Superman can fly. If Alucard sent him somewhere else for a BFR, he'll fly back. Doomsday can't.

Because he was keeping up with Kal. Because he can also leaps a few miles at a time.

Also, Alaucard doesn't have the power to teleport others. Alucard himself even said if he forgets himself, he'll cease to exist. And since Alucard only have one soul left, he cant regenerate like he's use too.

DD would smash his face in until he gets scared and ran off, or forgets himself and cease to be.

Either way, Doomsday shows Alucard what a true monster really is.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 01:22 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

As always, others have come before me, and if I have seen far, it is only because I have stood on the shoulders of giants. Thanks to IndieComicsFTW at Comicvine.

How would you kill a vampire? First of all, he can turn intangible. Yes, Domsday has grabbed the Radiant before, but he had to be defeated first before he manifested that power. Also, all he did was adapt to the Radiant's power, NOT a no-limits 'he can now touch ALL intangible beings' ability. Moreover, Alucard is magic, so a totally different ballpark again.

Anyways, intangibility:
(please log in to view the image)

Now, assuming you can get to that, what would you do? Cut his head off, stake him through the heart?

Decapitation/staking alone won't work:

Nor would slicing him into bits:

The reason? He has a ton of souls in his coffin, and every time you kill him, he comes back nigh instantaneously.

So even if Doomsday manages to bypass his magical intangibility, and then land hits on Alucard, he can only be killed by heart staking and/or holy weapons. Doomsday is cunning, but he's not suddenly going to go all Buffy on us - he'll just rely on his fists.

AND even if he DOES kill Alucard, somehow, Alucard will just come back onto the battlefied almost immediately (as in, he reforms in front of you). So no victory there.

Fine, so Doomsday will just kill Alucard over and over again until his souls run out, because Alucard has NOTHING that will affect Doomsday, right?

Here, he TKs an aircraft carrier out in the Atlantic Ocean towards London:

So mass is not an issue. But, will he do it in battle?

He will. Especially if you expect me to believe he'd just stand there and keep reforming over and over again without trying his other tricks out.

Alucard wins via BFR.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 01:46 PM
DarkSaint85

Because he was keeping up with Kal. Because he can also leaps a few miles at a time.

Also, Alaucard doesn't have the power to teleport others. Alucard himself even said if he forgets himself, he'll cease to exist. And since Alucard only have one soul left, he cant regenerate like he's use too.

DD would smash his face in until he gets scared and ran off, or forgets himself and cease to be.

Either way, Doomsday shows Alucard what a true monster really is.

I admit, my scans showed Alucard BEFORE he got the Schroedinger powers, because I thought he was too overpowered with them. But if you think it's fair play to use them, then I can disregard all that I've said, and bring in his Quantum powers.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 01:49 PM
NemeBro

If we are using pre-Schroedinger Alucard then Doomsday would win easily. Alucard's immortality is powered by the souls he has devoured. It might take a while, but Doomsday will deplete those souls eventually.

Does he have a resistance/immunity to being teleported away?

No but seriously, Alucard has never teleported anyone.

quote:
With his powerset, it then comes down to whether he would do so in character. I thought (correct me if I'm wrong) that with Schroedinger's power, it was essentially down to Alucard - if he thought he would be injured, he'd be injured, if he thought he'd be alive, he would be. Considering how few issues he has (I think Doomsday would have even more lol) I wouldn't want to get into what he would do in or out of character.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here, tbh.

quote:
You're right, though, barring Doomsday adapting to magic (which I haven't really seen, tbh), at best, they stalemate, at worst, Alucard wins, either by TP (which again, Doomsday hasn't really shown immunity to - Brainiac took him over, then later, Manchester Black rewired his mind) or by BFR.

NOT saying Chester/Brainiac was a low feat, by any stretch of the imagination - these two are as high up as you can get on the TP scale.

Alucard, by comparison, has only influenced some guy's mind in a very minor way telepathically. Just some dude. Even if it worked, we haven't seen Alucard maintain it to make someone do anything major, so it won't amount to much.

How would he BFR him?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 02:50 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

TK.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 07:48 AM
DarkSaint85

Though the method of winning is still BFR. Which versions is everyone using? DCnU Doomsday? Schrödinger Alucard?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 09:13 AM
SquallX

Though the method of winning is still BFR. Which versions is everyone using? DCnU Doomsday? Schrödinger Alucard?

Doesn't matter, Doomsday still wins.

He never tires, he never gets hungry, he doesn't bleed. He's just a killing machine, were as Alucard does get hungry, does get tired and bleeds.

The more blood Alucard loses the weaker he becomes, until he's nothing but a stiff corpse.

Also, Alucard had never bfr someone before, so there's no reason to assume he can bfr someone.

Last edited by SquallX on Dec 10th, 2014 at 09:40 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 09:38 AM
krisblaze

^Clueless, really.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 09:45 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Doesn't matter, Doomsday still wins.

He never tires, he never gets hungry, he doesn't bleed. He's just a killing machine, were as Alucard does get hungry, does get tired and bleeds.

The more blood Alucard loses the weaker he becomes, until he's nothing but a stiff corpse.

Also, Alucard had never bfr someone before, so there's no reason to assume he can bfr someone.

I just showed him BFRing about 5/6 troopers.

You're mixing 'can' and 'will'. Also, teleport and TK. I accept that he has not teleported someone else before. But, as my scans showed , he TK'ed a giant aircraft carrier from the middle of the Atlantic, whilst he was in London. And TK'ed a bunch of troopers.

So he definitely CAN.

WILL he?

Well, you're asking me to accept that IF Doomsday manages to figure out how to kill Alucard, THEN manages to kill him, that Alucard will just keep reforming and....allowing himself to be killed, over and over and over again? Without resorting to his other tricks, especially as his own attacks won't work (per my admission)? Damn.

Even Rhino isn't that stupid.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 10:47 AM
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

There, I'm back smile

There, I'm back smile
i think alcucard will win here

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 07:35 AM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Ghidorah
God of the Sky

Level 1? Doomsday is going to enjoy this.
Level 0? More fodder for Doomsday to slaughter.

Doomsday has immense durability, strength and is reasonably quick.

I doubt Alucard has anything that will remotely scratch Doomsday. All of Alucard's victims and opponents have soft skin and normal durability (maybe except for Anderson).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:44 AM
King Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send King Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by King Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by King Ghidorah
Level 1? Doomsday is going to enjoy this.
Level 0? More fodder for Doomsday to slaughter.

Doomsday has immense durability, strength and is reasonably quick.

I doubt Alucard has anything that will remotely scratch Doomsday. All of Alucard's victims and opponents have soft skin and normal durability (maybe except for Anderson).

TK Doomsday away for a BFR win.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:49 AM