KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday vs Alucard

Doomsday vs Alucard
Started by: Dayscribe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Ghidorah
God of the Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
TK Doomsday away for a BFR win.

Proof Alucard has ever done it in a fight? BFR? LOL since when did he have that ability? He sure didn't manage to BFR any of his opponents. Where was his BFR when Walter was kicking his ass? Fanboy. Alucard loses.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 12:38 AM
King Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send King Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by King Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by King Ghidorah
Proof Alucard has ever done it in a fight? BFR? LOL since when did he have that ability? He sure didn't manage to BFR any of his opponents. Where was his BFR when Walter was kicking his ass? Fanboy. Alucard loses.
You need to calm down.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:33 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Lmao at Alucard bfring Doomsday with telekinesis.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 03:38 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Previous page. The scans were already posted. LOL.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 10:20 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

He tked a few ordinary humans away. We don't even know how far they went. Color me unimpressed.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 12:50 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Omega Vision
He tked a few ordinary humans away. We don't even know how far they went. Color me unimpressed.

The question was, and I quote:

Proof Alucard has ever done it in a fight? BFR? LOL since when did he have that ability? He sure didn't manage to BFR any of his opponents.

So yes, he has done it in a fight. He has the ability. He has the mindset.

Next, I'm assuming you want proof of his scale? As you are two different posters, I won't accuse you of shifting the goalposts - had Ghidorah frothed at the mouth and screamed for proof (whilst calling me a fanboy, and adding a few LOLs here and there), then I would.

Anyway, he was moving an aircraft carrier PLUS a 'massive spy plane' that had crashed into it, from the middle of the Atlantic to London. I also provided the scan in the previous page.

I do not know the mass of Doomsday, admittedly - but I wager it is far less than an aircraft carrier+ spy plane (was it a modified SR-71?) if Alucard can move such a massive object, he can move Doomsday, and hurl him far further than what he did with those guys. The online sources I have looked at (wikis, admittedly) have Doomsday at around 900lbs, or 400kg. Currently, the UK has no aircraft carriers - but the last one, HMS Illustrious, was 22,000 tons. An Sr-71 is 52 tons on top of that. Assuming extensive damage, let's say the carrier/plane combo was 22,000 tons.

IOW, the power required to move an aircraft carrier+plane at the rate of a few knots, would easily hurl something as relatively light as Doomsday a much further distance.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
Alucard takes a licking and keep's on ticking . It would take a while and he'd have to use his bare-hands . But he'd win.

Alucard using his bare hands couldn't do a damn thing to Doomsday. So this comment is puzzling. Doomsday could turn Alucard into a pile of goo just with a single finger flick. Oh sure he'd regenerate...but regenerating won't magically cause him to suddenly gain strength enough to do anything to Doomsday.

Alucard is going to kind of be wishing his regeneration wasn't so good, he'd be wanting to be allowed to die as opposed to continually getting turned into a fine red mist for all eternity.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 19th, 2015 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 06:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Ghidorah
God of the Sky

The question was, and I quote:

So yes, he has done it in a fight. He has the ability. He has the mindset.

Next, I'm assuming you want proof of his scale? As you are two different posters, I won't accuse you of shifting the goalposts - had Ghidorah frothed at the mouth and screamed for proof (whilst calling me a fanboy, and adding a few LOLs here and there), then I would.

Anyway, he was moving an aircraft carrier PLUS a 'massive spy plane' that had crashed into it, from the middle of the Atlantic to London. I also provided the scan in the previous page.

I do not know the mass of Doomsday, admittedly - but I wager it is far less than an aircraft carrier+ spy plane (was it a modified SR-71?) if Alucard can move such a massive object, he can move Doomsday, and hurl him far further than what he did with those guys. The online sources I have looked at (wikis, admittedly) have Doomsday at around 900lbs, or 400kg. Currently, the UK has no aircraft carriers - but the last one, HMS Illustrious, was 22,000 tons. An Sr-71 is 52 tons on top of that. Assuming extensive damage, let's say the carrier/plane combo was 22,000 tons.

IOW, the power required to move an aircraft carrier+plane at the rate of a few knots, would easily hurl something as relatively light as Doomsday a much further distance.

If he could TK then why didn't he TK Anderson, Walter, Luke Valentine, Tubalcain Alhambra, Rip Van Winkle etc. the list goes on. Doomsday wins and he probably does have resistance to TK since something with TK has killed him in the past and now he has a resistance to it. Doomsday is going to keep reducing Alucard to paste. Level 0? Doomsday couldn't be more tickled with excitement of all those zombies he gets to pulverise. Hurr hurr Alucard can TK hurr hurr. Never did that against his opponents as I listed above. Where was his TK to save him from Walter? No where.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 12:12 AM
King Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send King Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by King Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Though the method of winning is still BFR. Which versions is everyone using? DCnU Doomsday? Schrödinger Alucard?
I have high doubts he could tk NuDC Doomsday away

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 12:35 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

If he could TK then why didn't he TK Anderson, Walter, Luke Valentine, Tubalcain Alhambra, Rip Van Winkle etc. the list goes on. Doomsday wins and he probably does have resistance to TK since something with TK has killed him in the past and now he has a resistance to it. Doomsday is going to keep reducing Alucard to paste. Level 0? Doomsday couldn't be more tickled with excitement of all those zombies he gets to pulverise. Hurr hurr Alucard can TK hurr hurr. Never did that against his opponents as I listed above. Where was his TK to save him from Walter? No where.

PIS. Also, he didn't need TK, because he had other means to fight.

When did TK kill him? Hurr hurr (not sure what this is).

My point is, Alucard CANNOT harm Doomsday in any other way.

Doomsday will keep smashing the crap out of Alucard, but he will keep reforming over and over and over again. Whilst his bullets etc will be useless against Doomsday.

At SOME point, whilst he was ripped apart for the 247th or so time, he will think, hmm, why not try TK. THAT is my point.

I mean, even Rhino isn't THAT stupid, to stand there and get ripped apart over and over and over and over again whilst his own attacks do ZILCH. So why are people assuming that would happen here? Everytime Alucard allowed himself to be ripped apart, it was because he could reform and destroy his opponent. But as I FREELY admit, several times, he CAN'T affect Doomsday with his bullets or zombies or Baskerville dog. So....BFR.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 12:35 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Current doomsday will teleport back?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 12:38 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by abhilegend
Current doomsday will teleport back?

Hence my Q, which version people were using.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 12:39 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So you can't admit Alucard will lose at current versions? And by your logic every brick should lose to every guy who has TK? So PC Validus would lose against Alucard too?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 01:18 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Alucard is anime and manga.

Are you guys trying to get Delph demoted again?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 01:19 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So you can't admit Alucard will lose at current versions? And by your logic every brick should lose to every guy who has TK? So PC Validus would lose against Alucard too?

I can admit it.

Current Doomsday wins.

But if you read back, my original convo was with Ghidorah, who WASN'T using current Doomsday (mentioning Omega Beams etc). So my question to you is, are you jumping into a conversation that didn't involve you?

If BFR is on, why not? It's a forum fight, not comic fight. One side can harm the other over and over again, the other side cannot harm through conventional means, but isn't an absolute idiot. After a few dozen times, why WOULDN'T they try it?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 01:41 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I can admit it.

Current Doomsday wins.

But if you read back, my original convo was with Ghidorah, who WASN'T using current Doomsday (mentioning Omega Beams etc). So my question to you is, are you jumping into a conversation that didn't involve you?

If BFR is on, why not? It's a forum fight, not comic fight. One side can harm the other over and over again, the other side cannot harm through conventional means, but isn't an absolute idiot. After a few dozen times, why WOULDN'T they try it?

Because that's not how fights ever go down in anime or comics. You are not fighting in this thread with Alucard's power.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 01:46 PM
DarkSaint85

Because that's not how fights ever go down in anime or comics. You are not fighting in this thread with Alucard's power.

Ok. So in your opinion, PC Validus (or, more appropriately, Doomsday) will rip Alucard apart.

He will reform.

He will be ripped apart.

He will reform. He will try shooting. No effect.

He will be ripped apart.

He will reform. He will try using the Baskerville dog. No effect.

He will be ripped apart.

Repeat 20x. I agree with this.

After a while, UNLESS Doomsday/Validus gives him lasting death (and remember, Alucard can go intangible magically), he will keep coming back.

Now, in character, I would like to see proof of Alucard being stupid enough to not using his other powers when his standard go-to attacks don't work. Remember, I am NOT saying he opens the match by flinging Doomsday away. I am saying he will use it only AFTER his other attacks have failed. He'd probably use it even earlier, when he gets bored, as I have shown him using it in battle already.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 01:52 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

If he gets ripped apart, it's a loss. Doomsday doesn't has to permanently kill him to win.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 02:02 PM
krisblaze

Does he though? He reforms pretty rapidly.

He needs to be kept down for some amount of time for it to be considered a win.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 02:05 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by krisblaze
Does he though? He reforms pretty rapidly.

He needs to be kept down for some amount of time for it to be considered a win.

Are we applying no limit fallacy here? By that logic, eternals can reform after Blastaar destroyed them Atom by Atom, so they should never lose a fight.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 02:07 PM