KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man Balloon Petition - Please Help!

Spider-Man Balloon Petition - Please Help!
Started by: tedsallis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

You are really flying.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 07:32 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tedsallis

Thanks, dude!

Current total: 1896 signatures!! Let's keep 'em rollin'!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 01:42 AM
tedsallis is currently offline Click here to Send tedsallis a Private Message Find more posts by tedsallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

God, this thread has been around since before I joined KMC and its still going? Kudos to you man.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 01:54 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Congratulations are in order.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:07 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tedsallis

Happy to hear that, Neo.

OKAY, the good news is...I've got 98 spots to fill before I hit the big two triple-oh! 'Course, I still need your help to pull it off. So...

LET'S DO IT, SPIDEY-FANS!!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 02:55 PM
tedsallis is currently offline Click here to Send tedsallis a Private Message Find more posts by tedsallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

1903 signatures

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 05:17 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tedsallis

Thank you very much, suprmanvsbatman!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 05:47 PM
tedsallis

ATTENTION PLEASE!

There are now 73 spots left until we reach the big two triple-oh! Let's set the record, and then break it!!!

Old Post May 1st, 2008 05:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Wow, has there been any news on plans to return it?

Old Post May 1st, 2008 06:41 PM
doctorstrongbad

I'm still here supporting you.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:53 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tedsallis

And I am glad to hear that, doc. Sorry for the long delay, but I am BACK!!!!!

Btw, 4 spots left until the big two triple-oh!!! Let's crack that record wide open, Spidey fans!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 03:46 AM
tedsallis

Ahem...

First off...

WE'VE BROKEN THE 2000 MARK!!!!

Okay, here's the plan...between now and the time of this year's parade, let's get as many more sigs as possible. Once we have that, the first thing I'm gonna do is deliver it the day after, before they set their plans for the next one, with a written note to both Marvel and Macy's!

How 'bout it, Web-Heads? Think we can do it?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 11:45 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Good work tedsallis, keep us informed. smile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:18 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tedsallis

ATTENTION! We now have a total of 2061 sigs! Also, I have an important announcement to make...

A while back, Marvel Comics was hosting a contest. The Grand Prize? A chance to win a walk-on role in an upcoming Marvel feature film! When I first heard about it, I punched in my name, address, and the usual info into the online entry form. I didn't really expect to win anything, but I thought I'd just do it for a laugh.

Well, I think I can honestly state that what happened a few months later was the last thing I ever expected.

With a simple phone call, I received the news that I was the Grand Prize winner of Marvel's "Be In a Marvel Movie Sweepstakes!" Yes, you're reading this right, folks. Through a sheer tweak of luck, I won the opportunity to be in a movie featuring one of Marvel's mightiest!

Of course, there was a considerable delay in determining which film I was going to be in, in part because of the infamous Writer's Strike that put Tinseltown in a chokehold for the good part of a few months. Still, the Sweepstakes people were good enough to keep me in the loop during that time, and I even received a consolation package in the mail for my patience.

But now the wait is over -- a few days ago, I received another phone call, informing me that the film I'm going to be in is --

IRON MAN 2!

Yep, looks like me an' Shellhead are gonna be sharing some screentime. And there are a lot of other possibilities running through my head right now...

Well, the word is officially out. I leave you now to deliberate on the matter.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 06:03 PM