KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Martial Arts

Martial Arts
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 60 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, I got to fight. Didn't do too good. Got ktfo'd . No pics cuz that sucked. I slammed him twice, elbowed the shit outta his face and throat, then got a point taken for intentionally kneeing him in the face on the ground. Was stood back up, 30 sec later I woke up. I gassed HARD. Maybe I should have quit smoking during training. smile It was fun.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 07:53 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
So, I got to fight. Didn't do too good. Got ktfo'd . No pics cuz that sucked. I slammed him twice, elbowed the shit outta his face and throat, then got a point taken for intentionally kneeing him in the face on the ground. Was stood back up, 30 sec later I woke up. I gassed HARD. Maybe I should have quit smoking during training. smile It was fun.
Damn, nice try man.
What venue was this at?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 01:29 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

It's good that you even stepped up and fought at all. That's more than most people can say. Glad you enjoyed it.

Now that you see what you did wrong, maybe you can drop the smoking for next time. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 03:34 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venue? laughing out loud It was under a giant ****ing tent at the fairgrounds. Quickest 200 dollars I've ever made. King f'n Fisher was a commentator. I got to meet him. Awesome. Since they only give you a 2 week notice, I KNEW a had no chance of making it past 1st round by cardio alone, so I exploded and put 100 percent in every punch and take down hoping for a quick stoppage. Didn't happen. He was too good. The people liked it a lot. I even got an invitation to do it again. But i don't know if I can keep passing drug tests. I needs my weeds. But it was fun. I recommend it.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 05:55 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Anyone else training Ninjutsu or, to be correct, Bujinkan Ninpo?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 12:21 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh, no. Mainly cuz it's stupid and an untested MA. yua like almost all far east ma. It's all theoretical. All western ma is proven: Wresting. Catch Wrestling. Kickboxing. Boxing are the most effective arts. Dude, check it out. Mongoose Montague, the flyweight champ talks about watching my fight. Go here to read it. www .mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.post&thread=1781547&forum=145&page=1&pc=5

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jun 16th, 2011 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 04:30 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Copy and paste the url and put the www. next to the rest of the url. For some reason it won't work.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 04:42 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

All western ma is proven: Wresting.

The irony of this misspelling is hilarious. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 18th, 2011 12:45 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Uh, no. Mainly cuz it's stupid and an untested MA. yua like almost all far east ma. It's all theoretical. All western ma is proven: Wresting. Catch Wrestling. Kickboxing. Boxing are the most effective arts. Dude, check it out. Mongoose Montague, the flyweight champ talks about watching my fight. Go here to read it. www .mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.post&thread=1781547&forum=145&page=1&pc=5

There is multiple reasons, as I see it, for attending martial art. I was merely asking if I was the only one training Ninjutsu. I'm not going to go into a discussion about what is effective and what isn't etc. because this is hardly the place nor can I be bothered.

Last edited by Utrigita on Jun 21st, 2011 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 02:38 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sup bitches! As of two hours ago, I'm officially 1-1 as an ammy! Knocked the white boy out in under 90 seconds. So, the bitterness is gone. smile And guess what? Bjorn Rebne said if I get a few more consecutive wins, he'll give me a Bellator exhibition fight. Keep an eye out, ya'll.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 04:46 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

So it looks like we'll never be seeing you in Bellator.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 03:34 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Sup bitches! As of two hours ago, I'm officially 1-1 as an ammy! Knocked the white boy out in under 90 seconds. So, the bitterness is gone. smile And guess what? Bjorn Rebne said if I get a few more consecutive wins, he'll give me a Bellator exhibition fight. Keep an eye out, ya'll.

Congratulations on your win and good luck in your future fights. I know you used to wrestle, but how long did you train MMA before you got the ammy matches?
Originally posted by batdude123
So it looks like we'll never be seeing you in Bellator.

Dude, LMFAO!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 06:42 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was kidding about bjorn. jesus wtf. I'd shit my pants if he said that. But you see me with him there. -EDIT- Oh, no ****ing wonder. I forgot to post the pic i took with him. I'll try and post it when i get home to my desktop thursday. -EDIT AGAIN- I JUST got that, batdude you sommamabitch! mad

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jul 11th, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 11:18 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
Congratulations on your win and good luck in your future fights. I know you used to wrestle, but how long did you train MMA before you got the ammy matches?
Erm.....like six days. I don't know wtf I'm doing tbh. Overhand right and Take downs are about all I got thus far. smile My overhand looks like i'm trying to throw a basketball. I bring that punch all the way from my grandma's house. Oh yes, bungalows shall be thrown.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 11:39 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I was kidding about bjorn. jesus wtf. I'd shit my pants if he said that. But you see me with him there. -EDIT- Oh, no ****ing wonder. I forgot to post the pic i took with him. I'll try and post it when i get home to my desktop thursday. -EDIT AGAIN- I JUST got that, batdude you sommamabitch! mad

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 03:22 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Roger Gracie, the guys and I!

Attachment: roger gracie seminar.jpg
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:37 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Nice Storm, but what's up with the gray belts?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:53 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Maybe they are a lot younger than they look

Nope, doubt it, I'm confused too.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 06:22 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Mindset
Nice Storm, but what's up with the gray belts?

Those be purple belts, dawg.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 03:13 PM
StyleTime

Storm always has cool pics.

She looks so tiny next to those guys though.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 04:22 PM