KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Maverick2364
I've been looking for something sweet since Advent Children. I like the sharper graphics and modelling.

I also like that the characters are dressed appropriately. The whole skank outfits drove me away from X-2.

I actually liked the whole vibe that Final Fantasy X-2.

It was different and not the ordinary.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post May 9th, 2006 09:46 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

the trailer for FFXIII is up at www.gametrailers.com

the closeup is in fact a rendered scene.. I believe only the scene with the battle GUI is real time

the whole atmosphere was very creative.. I'm looking forward to hearing more about the story

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 9th, 2006 10:43 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by InnerRise
I actually liked the whole vibe that Final Fantasy X-2.

It was different and not the ordinary.

I found FFX-2 to be rather a disappointment. I still loved the game, but the presentation of the plot could have been done far better. You don't even start learning the story until halfway through and you could easily finish the game and not know anything of what's going on.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 9th, 2006 10:52 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

FFX-2's story takes way to long to get going, too much silly bullshit during the first chapter.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 10:54 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
the trailer for FFXIII is up at www.gametrailers.com

the closeup is in fact a rendered scene.. I believe only the scene with the battle GUI is real time

the whole atmosphere was very creative.. I'm looking forward to hearing more about the story

Wow!

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:00 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lana
I found FFX-2 to be rather a disappointment. I still loved the game, but the presentation of the plot could have been done far better. You don't even start learning the story until halfway through and you could easily finish the game and not know anything of what's going on.
Originally posted by BackFire
FFX-2's story takes way to long to get going, too much silly bullshit during the first chapter.

I didn't mind the light hearted beginning.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:02 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Neither did I.

But....you don't even start seeing the plot until halfway through.

Which was ridiculous.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I didn't either but it directly took away from the story actually starting up, which was the problem.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Yeah. I didn't like how long it took for the plot to come, but once it did it hit hard.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:06 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Wowwzer's this game look's spifftastic. this hit my most wanted PS3 games list from just the trailer alone,but on a side note when I read the " FF versus" thing my heart actually skipped a beat. kinda like Erghiez 2 or somthin.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:09 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah. I didn't like how long it took for the plot to come, but once it did it hit hard.

It did, but unless you go through and do every single side mission and collect all the spheres you'll never learn all of it either, which was kind of annoying, I though.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:09 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

It did, but unless you go through and do every single side mission and collect all the spheres you'll never learn all of it either, which was kind of annoying, I though.

Oh yeah, that was ridiculous!

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:11 PM
Peach
mordrem

Just to bump this back up...it's going to be coming out on the 360 as well as the PS3.

I know, everyone knows this by now, but still stick out tongue

I doubt it'll be out before 2010, though.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 04:13 PM
Morridini
Morridini

So I think I've heard two things about this, will it come out after or at the same time as the PS3 version?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 04:56 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Morridini
So I think I've heard two things about this, will it come out after or at the same time as the PS3 version?

As far as I've heard, the 360 version is currently exclusive to North America and PAL territories. The PS3 Japanese version will launch first, the game will be ported to the 360 at the same time localization's going on, and they're aiming at a simultaneous launch (with both 360 and PS3) across America and Europe after that.

But considering this is Squeenix, that could easily not happen.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 05:06 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Originally posted by Peach
Just to bump this back up...it's going to be coming out on the 360 as well as the PS3.

Oi, I'll be done with college before I see this on my tv O_O

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 05:46 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Peach

Well on the official website they have stated they finished everything except the voice casting and a few others so it might be able to come out before 2010.

They even claimed that the time gap between the japanese version and english version released would be shortened.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 08:39 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by General Kaliero
As far as I've heard, the 360 version is currently exclusive to North America and PAL territories. The PS3 Japanese version will launch first, the game will be ported to the 360 at the same time localization's going on, and they're aiming at a simultaneous launch (with both 360 and PS3) across America and Europe after that.

But considering this is Squeenix, that could easily not happen.

Yes, it's coming out in America and Europe for both the 360 and the PS3 on the same day, and is still exclusive (for now) in Japan on the PS3.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 09:27 AM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I can go with that, but the game wasn't really a full Final Fantasy it's ratings were based on FF X, coz the whole thing surrounds it. The main problem for me was the meaning of the whole storyline, I didn't really get the point on my first way through.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 11:15 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

What about Versus is it really coming in November?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 11:17 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote