KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 5
Started by: Dayscribe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 55 56 [57]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well for me there has been a couple times i've jumped but thats about it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 11:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Resident Evil has never been scary.

Wrong.

The licker in the interrogation room in RE2 nearly made me piss myself

Howdy!

Last edited by FinalAnswer on Jun 13th, 2010 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 02:13 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Or even the one for Mission B after you put in the two ruby's in them statues and a licker jumps through the window from the roof.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 02:21 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Major bump.

I recently bought the remastered RE5 for PS4 and I'm f*cking loving it.

I haven't played RE5 since 2011 and It's like playing it all over again for the first time.

I'm currently playing on Veteran mode, leveling up my weapons and treasure hunting, preparing for the grueling endeavor of New Game+ on Professional mode.

Lots of good fun and nostalgia.

Hit me up for a friend request on the PSN if you want to play co-op together.

My tag is Impediment, just like my KMC name.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 12:43 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I'd coop the shit out of it with you but I'm on a different system. I'm actually planning another playthrough of every RE game on current gen before 2 comes out so I'll get to 5 down the line. Enjoy your playthrough man.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 01:39 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I just started Professional mode with infinite ammo on my pistol, rifle, and shotgun.

I still died within 10 minutes.

Damn. This is gonna be a challenge and a half.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 03:58 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, RE5 is a bit underappreciated.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 08:17 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Picked this game up again for the Xbox One. Trying to do co-op with friends can be a massive hassle sometimes. Joining sessions tend to fail, has to do with some NAT type crap I know other multiplayer games don't make you put up with. Think I vaguely remember this happening with the 360 version too. Capcom couldn't patch this?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 07:13 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Co-op sessions work fine for me on my PS4, but it pisses me to no end when some people quit right in the middle of the level.

I'm about to fight Jill and Wesker on Pro mode.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 12:16 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Yeah, it's not difficult getting randoms to join up but with friends is a challenge for some reason. It's strange because any other game we play together, everything's just fine but with RE5, it's "failed to join session" followed by another "failed to join session".

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 12:41 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Try everyone in dmz mode.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 01:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Impediment
Co-op sessions work fine for me on my PS4, but it pisses me to no end when some people quit right in the middle of the level.

I'm about to fight Jill and Wesker on Pro mode.
"Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you."

My lord I remember hearing that way too many times on my first pro playthrough. Sheva's atrocious AI just kept getting her killed lol. Hopefully you find someone online to make her useful.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 04:05 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Arachnid1
"Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you."

My lord I remember hearing that way too many times on my first pro playthrough. Sheva's atrocious AI just kept getting her killed lol. Hopefully you find someone online to make her useful.

I really hate that scene and the final fight in the volcano because Wesker won't shut the f*ck up.

I keep telling online co-op partners to run away and not engage for SEVEN MINUTES but they never listen. SMH.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 06:58 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

^ lol

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Yeah, it's not difficult getting randoms to join up but with friends is a challenge for some reason. It's strange because any other game we play together, everything's just fine but with RE5, it's "failed to join session" followed by another "failed to join session".

The P2P (peer to peer) system of hosting and trying to connect with someone, as opposed to the game just having its own servers, is still pretty bad, yeah.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 08:15 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never had this problem with the PC version.

That I can recall. There may have been the odd crash, but that could be because my system was below specs..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 12:21 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote