KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Gambit Respect Thread

Gambit Respect Thread
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:36 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:40 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:47 AM
Creshosk

Uncanny #276 - His thoughts like quicksilver as hard to grab as the man himself.
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/...men27605dt3.jpg

Old Post May 18th, 2007 06:45 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

OMG Teh Gambit thread. Yays! smile I guess this this marks yet another respect thread (besides just the Apocalypse one) that I should've contributed to from the start. >.>

Anyhow, Remy's always been my favorite X-Man by far (besides Wolverine, but he's kind of overrated stick out tongue). Ironically enough, although I got into the X-Men comics later on, the one thing that introduced me to X-Men (in general) was the game X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse for the SNES. 'tis partially how Gambit and Wolverine came to be my favorite X-Men. smile It was a little annoying how Remy always talked in 3rd person in X-Men TAS, however stick out tongue, but he was also pretty cool in X-Men Evolution (regardless of both series being non-canon and all), and aside from Magneto, Gambit's the one character I'm best with in the fighting game X-Men: Next Dimension (I have the Gamecube version >.>, which sadly, doesn't have Pyro like the X-Box version does). On the survival mode or whatever (under the hardest difficulty), I managed to make up to fifty something victories in a row with Gambit. smile Regardless of him being an ex-thief, as far as mutants go (the good ones at least, not the evil ones), it can't get much better than one who uses a stick for hand-to-hand combat that has the power to make things telekinetically explode smile (mostly cards in his case stick out tongue).

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:02 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

So I guess you like wha me and Pittman have put here together?

Old Post May 21st, 2007 09:20 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rewmac
So I guess you like wha me and Pittman have put here together?

Heh. Darn right thumb up, though my favorite comic scans was probably when he owned Juggernaut and Sabretooth. stick out tongue

p.s. Here's a pretty good example of Gambit's awesomeness in the game X-Men: Next Dimension. eek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jY4crwixzM

I don't think even I've performed a combo with him quite like that...

Aside from all that though, I have to admit, his relations with Rogue have always been... amusing in its own way. >.>

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 03:59 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
defiler

im new to this forum, but i got a bigger list of scans from gambit.

thats what you call respect thread in english.

but i need some number of posts to post links. so can someone please post these links in this topic or in a new topic whatever?

its a plain .txt file ... ty a lot.

h t t p : / / rapidshare com/files/61319426/respthreadgambit . t x t . h t m l

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:45 AM
defiler is currently offline Click here to Send defiler a Private Message Find more posts by defiler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

X-MEN #01

Don't know what this is looks to big to a bullet but gambit catches it after its fired out of the gun and throws it back.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 01:48 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Gambit Annual 1999

The very nature of Gambits powers makes it hard for a Telepath to even Mind-Link with him much less preform a scan of his mind.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 04:13 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

need some work here like the Daredevil vs gambit scans

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 03:09 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Can Gambit absorb electricity?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 06:22 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kakuzu
Can Gambit absorb electricity?

no. can gambit charge his staff and use it to amplify his blows when striking things? confused

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 06:39 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Anyone read the New X-men Origins Gambit. Nice little summary of gambits past though I dont remember the massacre in the morlock tunnels going down quite like that.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 05:06 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

gambit gets compliment by jean in front of scott lol

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 10:47 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Anyone read the New X-men Origins Gambit. Nice little summary of gambits past though I dont remember the massacre in the morlock tunnels going down quite like that.
yeah, i'll try and put scans up

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 03:27 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 12:16 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Seems Gambit might have the same abilities as Angel, in that he can still access his powers from when he was a Horseman of Apocolypse. In the recent XM Legacy Annual he changed back into Death(?) for a brief time. He didn't do it willingly though, so no telling how soon this will happen again or if he will be able to control turning back and forth.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 05:32 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

On a mission for Cyclops at a Hammer HQ Gambits Death persona is awakened when has a run in with one of their telepaths.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Couple more instances of his death persona emerging as mention above he does not seem to have control over it.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by SuperiorTech on Jun 13th, 2010 at 09:20 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 09:16 PM
steverules_2

Originally posted by diabloman
looks like gambit likes to steal cars

Looks to me like wolverine stole it and let gambit come a long for the ride. But its still pretty funny, wolverine stealing the batmobile big grin

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 09:44 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote