KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 2nd Age Spawn vs. 75% Galactus

2nd Age Spawn vs. 75% Galactus
Started by: General Kon-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Milkie

VULCAN STOLE GODS POWERS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:57 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

whatver.
I hope you don't mean Deadly Genesis 1-6 Vulcan

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:58 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

YES! HE DID IT! ASK JUGGERNAUT888888 OR 666666 OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:59 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:00 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Takion
Spawn is definitly above Skyfather, but didn't Odin defeat Galactus who seemed preety strong at that time.

Odin really shouldn't be beating more than a 15-20% powered up Galactus. That's still really powerful, but just 1/5 of his total potential. wink

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:00 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by batdude123
Odin really shouldn't be beating more than a 15-20% powered up Galactus. That's still really powerful, but just 1/5 of his total potential. wink

But was proof given he was.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:41 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Takion
But was proof given he was.

No, but if you actually use logic and inductive reasoning, you could say that he was no more powered up than 15-20%. Think about it, Odin is a powerful being, but no more than a pebble when you compare him to Galactus. Odin's domain is on an asteroid in our solar system being powered by our sun (Asgard). Anyways, Galactus has been around for billions of years and has power directly from the "Big Bang." While Odin is skyfather level, full-powered Galactus is LEAGUES above Odin. If you understand that a full-powered Galactus is able to destroy the universe 10x over, then you can't really tell me that he would have problems with Odin while he is fully powered. Anyways, I'm just gonna say that if you think that Galactus was over 15-20% while fighting Odin, then you're out of your freakin mind. Galactus rules Spawn 10/10.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:49 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Mammon Wins

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 14th, 2006 07:31 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Milkie
VULCAN STOLE GODS POWERS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!

What are you talking about? Seriously what does this have to do with Vulcan?

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:34 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

I'm just trolling

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:47 PM
Takion

No, but if you actually use logic and inductive reasoning, you could say that he was no more powered up than 15-20%. Think about it, Odin is a powerful being, but no more than a pebble when you compare him to Galactus. Odin's domain is on an asteroid in our solar system being powered by our sun (Asgard). Anyways, Galactus has been around for billions of years and has power directly from the "Big Bang." While Odin is skyfather level, full-powered Galactus is LEAGUES above Odin. If you understand that a full-powered Galactus is able to destroy the universe 10x over, then you can't really tell me that he would have problems with Odin while he is fully powered. Anyways, I'm just gonna say that if you think that Galactus was over 15-20% while fighting Odin, then you're out of your freakin mind. Galactus rules Spawn 10/10.

I clearly know that, but im saying Spawn would give Galactus a lot of trouble. So I'd say Galactus 60% 7 / 10

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:53 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Galactus at 50% wins at least 8/10.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:56 PM
Takion

Galactus at 50% wins at least 8/10.

Galactus 50% I would say 7 / 10 as well.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 09:00 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Galactus takes this.

Spawn has a lot of jurisdictional power in Hell and in Greenworld, but I dont think he has the same level of power within his UNIVERSE like Galactus does in his.

Although Second Age Spawn was virtually a god, he would be defined so because of this:

1) HE was no longer bound to limits of universal or cosmic law. He was able to HOLD Angela's lance without WORRY of being destroyed by it.

GUYS..listen...MAMMON was shocked ! Even he HAD to ask "Why are you not destroyed" ? and Spawn replied "Because I DONT BELEIVE IN THIS SH*T"...

Spawn reached a state of being where he transcended the laws of REALITY, reality both within his universe and reality of Heaven, Hell, and Greenworld.

AFTER his defeat of urizen and malebolgia, Spawn began to weaken...possibly because he was submitted to more personal pain by the Death of Angela, and started "beleiving" in limits again.

(now listen, if im mistaking 2nd age spawn for 3rd, please correct me)

If it's a HUNGRY Galactus, Spawn could force the EArth to fight back against Galactus because of his gift from Greenworld.

The only thing Galactus has going for him is that he is POWER on such a large SCALE...a scale even larger than Spawn's.

However, PURE POWER does not guarantee victory. GALACTUS is ENORMOUS FORCE...but does he contain REALITY ALTERING or REALITY defying powers ? NO he does not.

Spawn did at a certain point, and this would have ensured his victory against Galactus, assuming it was the age of Spawn I'm thinking of, and took place in IMAGE's universe.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 10:11 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Galactus at half power still wins against any incarnation of Spawn 10/10
Galactus at half power could destroy the universe, that means ALL of Marvel
Spawn could not top that with all the bad wrighting in the world

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 14th, 2006 10:38 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

That sounds very convincing Tassidar. It really does, the way you put it. Plain and Simple force vs force.

I think differently though. I kinda look into it harder than that ,even when "obviousness" kicks in. That may be my problem, but many people admire and consider my points.

Just for the record, I did not decide a winner yet. I think it could go either way.

You're thinking on a basis of STRENGTH alone taking victory.

And yes, Galactus' strength alone CAN ensure his victory against Spawn. However, Spawn has his advantages as well.

Galactus follows an order within Marvel's Universe. Despite his immense power and cosmic heirarchy, he cannot alter reality, nor defy universal law.

Galactus is SUBJECT to things like the Ultamate Nullifer which would destroy him.

Spawn at a certain point was beyond such restrictions and laws. At one point NOTHING affected him. Even Angela's lance which contained HEAVENLY energy which automatically nullifies demonic beings, EVEN ONE SUCH AS MAMMON himself !!!, Spawn was able to break that law and remain unharmed.

I beleive that even at this SPECIFIC point in Spawn's development, the Ultamate Nullifer may have not been able to delete him, because Spawn was beyond such structures and laws.

I could be wrong about that, but that's how it seems. And hey, if Thanos can get the better of Galactus, so can Spawn.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 10:45 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

this is a hard fight to choose who wins on one hand you have a guy who is beyond the powers of the universe, and stops time on a whim, he can also basically do anything he wants as long as he believes he can, nothing hurts him either, he also has total controll over nature, he's probably stronger then swamp thing people, you think having controll over nature is bull, swamp thing made the tree upon which the entire DCU stands trust me its not bull, and spawn probably owns swamp thing, also spawn can call forth the other spawns of the past, they also say he can travel faster then time itself, this guy is not a punk, he defeated a guy who it took heaven AND hell to just trap, am i saying spawn wins no im just saying do not just say GALACTUS WINS, spawn is in another diffrent league of power for all you know if there was a galactus in his realm, he would have kicked his butt.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 03:12 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

bump

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 03:43 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

with full power over nature maybe not even galactus can beat spawn sad if you guys think that having full power over nature is bull heh that is like full power over all elements which is what the universe is basically all made of, the stars, etc if spawn has controll over all elements he would have controll over all of that, stars, planets, air, EVERYTHING.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 09:36 PM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Big G 100/10 wink

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 09:46 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote