KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 2nd Age Spawn vs. 75% Galactus

2nd Age Spawn vs. 75% Galactus
Started by: General Kon-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Takion

After reading Lord Urizen posts. I saw Spawn 10 / 10. plus Galactus is no way close to omnipotentno expression

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 09:57 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Glactus takes it easy... If you had said 74% Galactus, then I would have to go with Spawn. That 1% between 74-75 is where the magic happens.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

you wish it was that easy for big g to win, spawn owns him

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:12 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

I think for once, galactus loses this, spawn was pertty darn uber in 2nd age.

I dont think thiers really a middle ground* it pertty much goes one way or the other, and im leaning towards spawn

BUT

What could spawn do to Galactus to hurt him???

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:12 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

The question goes the other way too, the only way Spawn can be killed is that if he is decapitated by a weapon from Heaven...

Anyway Spawn would loose though...He just simply cannot win against The Big G....Nooo way? Even 50% beats the shit out of my man Simmons...

Last edited by Rewmac on Jun 7th, 2006 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:12 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Milkie
YES! HE DID IT! ASK JUGGERNAUT888888 OR 666666 OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS.

hey dumbas i never said anything like those things

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:21 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Don't worry about that juggs....I just can't take it that Vulcan at full power stands a chance against him...Even as a Spawn I'm saying this...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:23 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

stupid fcuking spawn fanboys overrate spawn one of them said he is on same level with TOAA

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:24 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hey dumbas i never said anything like those things

Hey dumbass I was joking.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:25 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
stupid fcuking spawn fanboys overrate spawn one of them said he is on same level with TOAA
Yeah I've seen things like that...But trust me Spawn is strong...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:26 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Big G own Spawn 10/10, we dont even know if Big G can be affected by reality altering powers.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:32 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

He cannot be. Darkseid omega beam had no effekt on him. Galactus is a major part of the iniverses balance...He cannot be put away...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:33 PM
Mider

the hunger when darkseid fought galactus was non cannon and its already stated that spawn has powers above and beyond the normal universal laws, im not saying he'd win but im asking how can galactus kill him if heaven and hell cant even do it, and those powers he showed even during the second age where probably the tip of the ice berg some of the beings in the spawn universe where not that powerful could still cause stars to go nova and the really really powerful ones where nearly totally indestructable look at malbolgia even when he was at his weakest he still nearly killed spawn and he DID kill angela you shouldnt count out spawn out just yet.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 05:39 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

also im sure spawn can also increase his powers by the absorbing of sins and of power he did what galactus did in mephestos realm but spawn did it in a realm that made mephesto's look like a playground probably to a guy that made mephesto look like a handpuppet, and then he can absorb sin for all we know galactus is full of it and it would work against him.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 05:40 AM
sexyking

Originally posted by Crease
Big G 100/10 wink

Do you even read spawn comics or no anything about the character if you did you would know this is no walk in the park for Galactus.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 10:36 AM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote