KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Updated Traitor Excerpt

Updated Traitor Excerpt
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediOasis
Better Man

Thats part of what I didn't like about it, how different it was. Granted, things have to change, but contradicting what Lucas has done is no good. Traitor was more Star Trek than Star Wars.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2002 03:27 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

horrors! eek!

Say it aint so....
I finished Traitor a couple of days ago....Here's a short Review:

This book was decent, but definately not one of the greatest star wars books ever written. The style of writing was very different. There was a lot of flashbacks....in that an event would be described and then the previous events would be described.

Jacen goes on both an emotional and a physical journey. At times he is just arguing with himself. It was nice to see the character brought back, and I look forward to Destiny's Way, and how it will fit in with Traitor......Ganner's transition was a nice break in the action.....[SPOILER - highlight to read]: he dies being the hero he always dreamed he could be...

Some of Vergere's discussions with Jacen were interesting, but mostly they just got annoying....I believe that this book would be more interesting on Cd or tape....

Traitor - good but not great.....

on the back of traitor there was an excerpt of Destiny's Way......it was jsut enough to make you long for the book to release right now....

Old Post Aug 5th, 2002 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote