KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mider vs The Living Tribunal

Mider vs The Living Tribunal
Started by: Lord Urizen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

no its funny lol

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:07 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Look IM SORRY

I had no idea other threads have made fun of him that way

I was NOT trying to insult him, i was teasing him...thats all

To tell you the truth, this thread isn't even that offensive, i do like Mider as a debator, i just found it funny that he ALWAYS BASHES on the Living Tribunal

Even when the thread has NOTHING to do with LT, Mider always finds SOME way to throw the LT in there and BASH on him

So..i figured....in this thread Mider can bash on LT alll he wants, because its HIM vs LT.....

again..humor...sorry whistle

You don't need to defend yourself from them! You have every right to this post! So what if other people make fun of mider!? The guy Deserves it evil face I don't care if I offend anyones precious Mider!

-_-

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:29 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

LOL

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:59 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:00 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

In all honestly, Mider does make some good points once in a while. I do admit that a few times i felt stumped by a counter point he has made, and therefore had to go back and refer to my information to answer him back.

I just think its EXTREMEMLY hilarious how he has this utter HATRED for the Living Tribunal. Anything he says against Lt, i never take seriously because this is just an example of how he talks of LT :

"The Living Tribunal can't do jack sh*t".....ahhahahahahahhahahahahhah

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I mean come on, that's not even an argument. He's almost claiming that LT has no power at all, and that he is capable of nothing !

Besides that, even if a thread has nothing to DO with the Living Tribunal, the dude will either throw him in there just to BASH him, OR when anyone ELSE mentions the LT , Mider goes on a RAMPAGE of insults against Living Tribunal, and i thnks its utterly hysterical .

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:02 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

at least im not like you genis i make you mad once and suddenly you hold a giagantic grudge its pretty sad a few words make you act like i shot your pet in the leg you have issues, anyway i did show up to see this thread but the LT said he didnt have time to fight me cause he forgot he left his stove on then he ran away like a punk saying THERE EXPOSING ME AGAIN IM NOT A JOBBER IM NOT THEY MADE ME THIS WAY DARN YOU MARVEL DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:07 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

laughing love

Mider I always love you !

Feel free to make a post on the "Lord Urizen vs Retcon" thread.

I created that to make fun of MYSELF, just to show theres no hard feelings, and that im not picking on you.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:11 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

lord u kill me lol

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:39 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

shifty on a good day....i even kill myself

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:44 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Mider
at least im not like you genis i make you mad once and suddenly you hold a giagantic grudge its pretty sad a few words make you act like i shot your pet in the leg you have issues, anyway i did show up to see this thread but the LT said he didnt have time to fight me cause he forgot he left his stove on then he ran away like a punk saying THERE EXPOSING ME AGAIN IM NOT A JOBBER IM NOT THEY MADE ME THIS WAY DARN YOU MARVEL DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude.. what the hell are you talking about? I don't read your sentences when they're longer than an eternity without any PERIODS!!! I swear to god, are you nine?

Either way, I don't have a problem with you, you just can't stop hammering the point that LT has no feats. You know why that is? Because HE'S NOT EVIL OR GOOD!!!! Galactus doesn't have too many feats either due to the fact that he isn't good or evil either. Do you ever see "the Presence" do any feats? Tell me, please! People that are above everything don't need to have feats because they're generally like a stoic watchmen more than anything. The Watcher doesn't really have any feats either because he's a WATCHER!!!

Your Vendetta against The Living Tribunal Annoys me about as much as Pre Crisis superman has powers.

-_-

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:57 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

galactus has feats thanks, throwing planets around like nothing when he fought the inbetweener, pretty big feat, but then you might say well thats a small feat compared to the power he's suppose to have, well i could just refer to FF comic where he at the celestial race, ALL OF it, or point at the fact that MANY celestials died fighting ego prime who is said not even to be as strong as the normal ego this same ego who galactus gave trouble, those are feats, what feats does the LT have PERIOUD that have ever shown him to be as strong as they say he is, saying i might not be able to take the IG wow what a feat for a so called multiversal entity, or holding a phoenix avatar that proves nothing galactus was eating one once so that dont mean squat, the goblin force ate another, there just avatars my point is galactus has feats LT has some but none that implicate him to be as strong as they say he is and beside that he's been shown to be weaker then they say he is he's already proven that he's weaker then they say he is in his fight with korvac so i dont need to explain why i hate his guts, cause so many people think he's big and bad and say he can stalemate the spectre, when he probably couldnt beat the spectre toe nail, and obviously you did read my sentences, and who are you calling nine i dont go around insulting your posts when i dont agree with them sept when you do it to me first, so you should ask yourself if your five or whatever.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:42 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Dude, there is no doubt Galactus has feats but they are because of necessity, not choice. Galactus only shows his bigger feats when there is a universal problem.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on May 15th, 2006 at 05:59 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:57 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

quote:
galactus has feats thanks, throwing planets around like nothing when he fought the inbetweener, pretty big feat, but then you might say well thats a small feat compared to the power he's suppose to have, well i could just refer to FF comic where he at the celestial race, ALL OF it, or point at the fact that MANY celestials died fighting ego prime who is said not even to be as strong as the normal ego this same ego who galactus gave trouble, those are feats, what feats does the LT have PERIOUD that have ever shown him to be as strong as they say he is, saying i might not be able to take the IG wow what a feat for a so called multiversal entity, or holding a phoenix avatar that proves nothing galactus was eating one once so that dont mean squat, the goblin force ate another, there just avatars my point is galactus has feats LT has some but none that implicate him to be as strong as they say he is and beside that he's been shown to be weaker then they say he is he's already proven that he's weaker then they say he is in his fight with korvac so i dont need to explain why i hate his guts, cause so many people think he's big and bad and say he can stalemate the spectre, when he probably couldnt beat the spectre toe nail, and obviously you did read my sentences, and who are you calling nine i dont go around insulting your posts when i dont agree with them sept when you do it to me first, so you should ask yourself if your five or whatever.

I refuse to read that sentence... edit it with correct grammar and punctuation and PM me so I can read it. Otherwise, I'm sorry mider... but I won't read filth. wink

-_-

Last edited by Blight on May 15th, 2006 at 06:01 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:58 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

what feats does the LT have PERIOUD that have ever shown him to be as strong as they say he is...

Mider, whose THEY ?

It you mean MARVEL, then they have every right to claim the Living Tribunal to be as powerful as he is.

Like Rick/Genis said, LT doesn't need to "show off his powers" like Spectre, Galactus, or Pheonix Force do. LT is not good or evil, EXACTLY, he just DOES what the TOAA tells him to do..

Whose that say that if the TOAA tells Living Tribunal to defeat Spectre and gives him the power to do so, that LT cannot beat him?

The Korvac story, like i sed before, I think is PIS...and it makes LT look like a FLAT ass character...that i agreed with u on. But its like DARKSEID jobbing like crazy to Superman. It doesnt truly make DArkseid a loser....it makes the writers p*ssies for submitting and pleasing Superman fanboys, and SACRAFICING an extraordinary character just to make ANOTHER LOOK GOOD...........

The Living Tribunal REPRESENTS the One Above All, and remember...he is ABOVE the CLASSIC IG, which was VERY powerful....so for you to minimize it as "wowww big dealll" is childish and totally bias.

Also its hilarious how you even admitted" thats why i HATE LT's GUTS"...bro you NEED to RELAX ! HeS NOT REAL...hes not going to do EVER do anything to you, and i dont THINK he ever HAS done anything to you......how can you HATE a comic book character that much? How can you HATE something that isnt real? WOW

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:59 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I hate Barney. Always preaching about damn love.laughing

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:01 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

laughing

-_-

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:08 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

"dude me and GS already told everyone how much of a punk the LT is he cant do nothing to the PF he dont even know if he can beat the IG, he's a total loser he's the living jobber the greatest jobber of..."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:29 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

ha! Because Darkseid and Galactus NEVER job!

Galactus was beat by Alpha Flight and Darkseid was beaten by Superman and Countless others when he has the power of the presence...

-_-

Old Post May 15th, 2006 07:48 PM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

lol...Mider's a reality warper...LT's going down hard. LT has nothing in his repitoire that Mider can't counter. rolling on floor laughing

On a serious note though, if you don't realize this thread is lighthearted fun then just ignore it. I've defended mider on a couple of occasions while most seem to just jump on the bandwagon dissin him. He's not using punctuation, GET OVER IT or just don't respond.

I admit he's stumped plenty of us by refusing to back down from a point regardless of what you say or post. But honestly, he's far from the only one here afflicted with such tendencies.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:10 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Originally posted by Mider

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:11 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote