KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mider vs The Living Tribunal

Mider vs The Living Tribunal
Started by: Lord Urizen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Hey Guys, these are EIGHTEEN incidents where MIDER completely BASHES on the Living Tribunal: Check it out lol

1)dude me and GS already told everyone how much of a punk the LT is he cant do nothing to the PF he dont even know if he can beat the IG, he's a total loser he's the living jobber the greatest jobber

2)LT has no feats to back up his so called omnipatence he's a chicken trust me he cant even beat korvac who was stronger then eternity he tried and failed then said something

3) about i got other things to do and ran away like a chump and let everyone die dont believe me read what if korvac made avengers his pawn or something like that and yes its canon any appereance of the

4) but there is only ONE LT which is sad since he's nothing special spectre would womp his butt badly hell even mister Myx might beat him depending on his full power Myx i mean.

5)why do LT and Spectre threads always go into freaking Pheonix threads?

6)umm spectre wins big grin

7) spectre holds LT in his hands like LT did one pheonix avatar, and the pheonix dieing in any reality is not that bad all those beings are just avatars meaning there just instruments of the power not the...

8) youd think so darkone throws a bouncing ball down the corridor and watches darkone run after it going IT BOUNCES IT BOUNCES A BOUNCING BALL WOW

9) havent you been reading the new info on LT? He is nothing more then another abstract his powers are nothing compared to the Pheonix force

10) LT isnt that powerful compared to the anti-life equation if you have proof that LT has the kind of power your talking about be my guest and show us but i havent seen anyone able to do so.

11) LT has been able to lock down a universe and make a sun go nova other that he hasnt shown to have any great power beyond the IG or eternity maybe just a little above eternity but doubtful

12) LT being judge doesnt give him the power to snap his fingers and change everything according to his will putting people back in there place is not very big a feat im sure alot of cosmics can do that i can do that too if i drop something and wanna put it back were it was it will just take me longer and i cant do it with powers

13) LT being taken advantage of is pathetic he cant even do his job i guess is that the new excuse?

14) Oh well i mean i got about infinite more universes to take care of i dont really care about this one ill just go on and leave i dont have time to make people feel the power of...THE LIVING JOBB.......I MEAN TRIBUNAL

15) LT held ONE avatar that means nothing to the PF who resides in the white hot room i would hope, underestimate LT isnt it true you overesimate him isnt it true that you all think he is unbeatable just cause of whats been said about him but not one panal feet exists in my knowledge to show that he is anything more then a wannabe omnipatent who is only a little above eternity.

16) Isnt it also true that the LT was to scared to go up against korvac what excuse do you have for him abandoning the universe that he was appointed to defend if he is so powerful couldnt he have snaped his fingers and fixed everything yet he was left hopeless saying that korvac could not be stoped by his judgements.

17) This is also the same LT that doubts his power against the IG. the ALE for example is probably multiversal i have no proof but it probably is. The LT is nothing he is replaced in the cycle of the universe by the PF and even eternity said so.

18) As ive stated there are no feats or proof to make the LT anyone anymore he is now the living jobber he cant do anything but say this and that and look fancy but in the end does nothing

Is that Hatred or what ? LOLOOL laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:19 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

wow

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:28 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:44 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Good Lord.....I am shocked this thread is still around..YEE-HAAAA

Old Post May 15th, 2006 10:52 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

lololol

Old Post May 16th, 2006 12:24 AM
harlequin115

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Hey Guys, these are EIGHTEEN incidents where MIDER completely BASHES on the Living Tribunal: Check it out lol

1)dude me and GS already told everyone how much of a punk the LT is he cant do nothing to the PF he dont even know if he can beat the IG, he's a total loser he's the living jobber the greatest jobber

2)LT has no feats to back up his so called omnipatence he's a chicken trust me he cant even beat korvac who was stronger then eternity he tried and failed then said something

3) about i got other things to do and ran away like a chump and let everyone die dont believe me read what if korvac made avengers his pawn or something like that and yes its canon any appereance of the

4) but there is only ONE LT which is sad since he's nothing special spectre would womp his butt badly hell even mister Myx might beat him depending on his full power Myx i mean.

5)why do LT and Spectre threads always go into freaking Pheonix threads?

6)umm spectre wins big grin

7) spectre holds LT in his hands like LT did one pheonix avatar, and the pheonix dieing in any reality is not that bad all those beings are just avatars meaning there just instruments of the power not the...

8) youd think so darkone throws a bouncing ball down the corridor and watches darkone run after it going IT BOUNCES IT BOUNCES A BOUNCING BALL WOW

9) havent you been reading the new info on LT? He is nothing more then another abstract his powers are nothing compared to the Pheonix force

10) LT isnt that powerful compared to the anti-life equation if you have proof that LT has the kind of power your talking about be my guest and show us but i havent seen anyone able to do so.

11) LT has been able to lock down a universe and make a sun go nova other that he hasnt shown to have any great power beyond the IG or eternity maybe just a little above eternity but doubtful

12) LT being judge doesnt give him the power to snap his fingers and change everything according to his will putting people back in there place is not very big a feat im sure alot of cosmics can do that i can do that too if i drop something and wanna put it back were it was it will just take me longer and i cant do it with powers

13) LT being taken advantage of is pathetic he cant even do his job i guess is that the new excuse?

14) Oh well i mean i got about infinite more universes to take care of i dont really care about this one ill just go on and leave i dont have time to make people feel the power of...THE LIVING JOBB.......I MEAN TRIBUNAL

15) LT held ONE avatar that means nothing to the PF who resides in the white hot room i would hope, underestimate LT isnt it true you overesimate him isnt it true that you all think he is unbeatable just cause of whats been said about him but not one panal feet exists in my knowledge to show that he is anything more then a wannabe omnipatent who is only a little above eternity.

16) Isnt it also true that the LT was to scared to go up against korvac what excuse do you have for him abandoning the universe that he was appointed to defend if he is so powerful couldnt he have snaped his fingers and fixed everything yet he was left hopeless saying that korvac could not be stoped by his judgements.

17) This is also the same LT that doubts his power against the IG. the ALE for example is probably multiversal i have no proof but it probably is. The LT is nothing he is replaced in the cycle of the universe by the PF and even eternity said so.

18) As ive stated there are no feats or proof to make the LT anyone anymore he is now the living jobber he cant do anything but say this and that and look fancy but in the end does nothing

Is that Hatred or what ? LOLOOL laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

......It's commonly accepted by readers that the Living Tribunal is the most powerful character actually written in comics. I mean, he WAS the representative opposite the specter in the crossover, he was the representative who controlled the brothers in the retcon, and his coming is one which causes people to go nuts to fix whatever problem exists before he arrives. That and it's generally stated that only the TOAA is above him--so sure, you can find some very, VERY convoluted circumstances suggesting others are more powerful, but it seems most marvel writers now accept his role.

That being said, he's a very, very boring character--he's a bit of a deus ex machina who really isn't fun at all. He just exists. His decisions also aren't really open for questioning, so there can't be any character development.

So my point is--why does Mider hate him? He's basically a plot device. Admittedly a powerful one, but hating him is ridiculous. It's like hating gravity or something. I mean, does anyone hate on Eternity? Or Death? no....so why the hatred for the LT?

Just seems weird, is all.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:04 AM
harlequin115 is currently offline Click here to Send harlequin115 a Private Message Find more posts by harlequin115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by S.S
This wasn't funny at all just a waste of space..........no expression

There's already been like 5 threads made to try and make fun of him.

im pritty impressed with u S S. since ive been back uve been out standing.

u use to be an ass to people, but u realy have grown out of that and I am glad and proud of u big grin

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:07 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by harlequin115
......It's commonly accepted by readers that the Living Tribunal is the most powerful character actually written in comics. I mean, he WAS the representative opposite the specter in the crossover, he was the representative who controlled the brothers in the retcon, and his coming is one which causes people to go nuts to fix whatever problem exists before he arrives. That and it's generally stated that only the TOAA is above him--so sure, you can find some very, VERY convoluted circumstances suggesting others are more powerful, but it seems most marvel writers now accept his role.

That being said, he's a very, very boring character--he's a bit of a deus ex machina who really isn't fun at all. He just exists. His decisions also aren't really open for questioning, so there can't be any character development.

So my point is--why does Mider hate him? He's basically a plot device. Admittedly a powerful one, but hating him is ridiculous. It's like hating gravity or something. I mean, does anyone hate on Eternity? Or Death? no....so why the hatred for the LT?

Maybe because hes gold colored laughing

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:08 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by capt it up
im pritty impressed with u S S. since ive been back uve been out standing.

u use to be an ass to people, but u realy have grown out of that and I am glad and proud of u big grin

I'm not I miss him being an ass embarrasment

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:09 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by King_Mungi
I'm not I miss him being an ass embarrasment

lol, true his sense of humor was better back then

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:10 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by capt it up

You have an incredible point there. Mider, why do you hate him so much? What's the NINETEENTH reason ? lol

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:27 AM
Mider

he got no feats to back his so called statues up none what so ever not even wiki says he can do what he claims, it says he MATCHED the IG not surpassed, ask some guy who use to come around here blabbing his head off about how the LT was so great when i put him up against the pre reconned beyonder i mean the guy said that the LT could beat someone with more power then the multiverse combined and then multiplied by millions, just get blabbing LT wins with no proof at all, then you read how the LT cant even handle korvac, and aint even sure if he can handle the IG, he's so bad a jobber he makes Galactus losing to reed richards in a stairing contest more canon or non PIS or CIS, if LT fought the spectre, spectre would probably turn into a giant and then say WHERE ARE YOU LT I HAVE COME TO KIL.....EW WHAT DID I STEP ON LOOKS LIKE A BUG WITH THREE FACES.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 05:53 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

ummm let me think the spectre shows up at least once in a while in crossovers to show off his power but when LT doesnt oh suddenly he dont need to that sounds like pure nonsense, he has shown up for similar events like when adam warlock could have destroyed the universe with the IG, yet he wont show up when the universe might have died due to the infinites, thats lame and your excusing him is lame he already has feats that put him below the spectre the feats already make him not as powerful as he claims, stop making excuses for him its really annoying.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 05:56 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

1) Classic Beyonder would MURDER Living Tribunal. But he would ALSo murder the Spectre, so lets leave Classic Beyonder out of it, he's too powerful.

2) You got one thing right. The Living Tribunal did nothing when Thanos had IG, but he wanted to take it away from Adam Warlock, which was such BS in my opinion. Thanos was sadistically using the IG during the whole saga, while Adam Warlock only wanted to keep this power out of the hands of anyone else, he had no desire to change the universe.

Living Tribunal 's judgement there seems totally unfair, even a bit cowardly perhaps.

3) He doesnt have to be as powerful as people claim, that's no reason to hate him so passionately though. Spectre and LT are different....Spectre is more personal about his work, he also gets involved in the TINIEST of conflicts, like those that take place on EARTH for god's sake.

LT only gets involved in universally scaled conflicts, when he sees fit, for WHATEVER reason.....

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:47 PM
Mider

didnt see him when the universe almost died cause of the infinites, and spectre at full power was when he had most of the presences power so i dont think he'd lose against beyonder, since the presence is more powerful

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:49 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

And the claim of Presence > Beyonder, What makes you so sure?

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:53 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

How is the Presence more powerful than Classic Beyonder ?

Classic Beyonder had :

1) 1000000 times the power of the Marvel multiverse

2) The power of the writers themselves (Stan Lee confirmed)

3) Power to re shape reality as many times as he wanted to

4) VIOLATE all of Marvel's concepts and orders.

What makes you think Presence could beat him ?

Dude, I'm beginning to think you DC fanboyism is reaching zealotry (no insult intended, just exxagaration of point)

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:58 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Big Sexy
And the claim of Presence > Beyonder, What makes you so sure?

Because The Presence is Almighty God.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:59 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

well they say the PF is megaversal which is i think infinite multiverses that means that it would be more then a million multiverses the power of the beyond is like a few million multiverses combined, if the PF is that strong, then TOAA is that much stronger, and the presence is TOAA's equal or even supiriour.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:59 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Okay but who says Pheonix Force is multiversal ?

I would like to know where you got this information......

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:01 PM