KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mider vs The Living Tribunal

Mider vs The Living Tribunal
Started by: Lord Urizen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LatinoStallion
Perfection

i mean MEGAVERSAL

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:02 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xplosive
Because The Presence is Almighty God.

Which almighty God. The God of our religious faith or the God who has proven fallible in the Morningstar comics?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:03 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

cuz ive only read in every source i could possibly find that White Pheonix of the Crown is a multiversal entity, not a megaversal one.

And "they" say that the Presence is only Multiversal as well.

YAHWEH is also only multiversal.

And Classic Beyonder has many many times the power MARVEL's entirety, (my 1000000 was just a # i pulled out of my ass, it was much more than that).....so how could Presence beat him ?

I'd bet Classic Beyonder could eat the Presence force for breakfast lol

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:03 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

i got the PF being megaversal from GS

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:06 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by Xplosive
Because The Presence is Almighty God.

Again, which Almight God? Vertigo's or the one you beleive in?

If this answer is just your personal religious bias, then it has no validity and therefore proves nothing.

If you are referring to Yahweh who is flawed, supreme, but flawed, then what proof do you have that hes more powerful than Classic Beyonder?

Who says Classic Beyonder can't defeat your "Almight God" ?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:10 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

GalacticStorm is a Pheonix lover, and I'm unsure if any opinion he says on the Pheonix can be totally trusted.

However, if GS can prove that Pheonix is a MEGAVERSAL being with scans or quotes, then I'll accept that point.

However, what difference would it make ?

Is the Presence megaversal? Is Yahweh Megaversal? That's all that matters in the argument against DC vs Classic Beyonder.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:11 PM
Mider

meh he usually brings pretty big and good arguments i suppose thats why i tend to believe him.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:12 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Understood.

And hey, it you do, thats cool.

But he has never convinced me of anything, likewise i have never convinced him of anything. We're both stubborn. lol

He never showed ME any scans or quotes in any arguments against me, he has only tried to tell me "how to argue"....

ne ways thats off topic

Do you know for a fact that Yahweh or Presence are megaversal?

If not, then how can you say they are ne match for Classic Beyonder.

ALSO...Classic Beyonder has the power of the WRITERS themselves...how do you get more powerful then that ?

HE CAN VIOLATE any realm he wants.....VIOLATE...intrude, he was not bound to Marvel's laws, so why would he be bound to DC's or Vertigo's ?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:17 PM
Mider

i hope whould they are since there is a megaverse who is megaversal if not them?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 10:24 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

That's not enough to justify the assumption.

You can't just think "Well they are so damn powerful they MUST be megaversal"

You need PROOF of this...i have YET to see proof that Pheonix Force is megaversal, much less anything beyond multiversal.

Yahweh's power has only been stated to be multiversal not megaversal, and the same with Presence.

What proof do you have that they are megaversal ?
None?
If so, don't claim such things.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 12:15 AM
Hancock1

OMG.this thread is still open eek!

Old Post May 17th, 2006 12:19 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

yea lol

Old Post May 17th, 2006 12:20 AM
Mider

i would hope she is since she is suppose to be beyond the LT who is suppose to be multiverses in title yet not in power

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:33 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow best thread ever

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:37 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
shifty on a good day....i even kill myself
omg you do that ill help lol

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:39 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

HAAA HAAAA VERRYYY FUNNNNNYYYY rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:19 PM
Mider

does anyone know if LT appeared in earth X id like to know what he did in that comic.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:43 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

I have no idea, but taht would be cool to see

Old Post May 19th, 2006 12:34 AM
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I also devour souls, drain spiritual energy, impale Hellspawns, EAT angels, feast on demons, and savor in the pain of entire worlds !!!!!

evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

embarrasment What about those "DO NOT REMOVE UNDER PENALTY OF LAW" labels on pillow cushions?!?! Don't tell me you cut those off too...?!?!! eek!

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 12:59 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

OMG are you CRAZY ????

Sh*t I WOULD NEVER DARE tear the labels off pillows....

ONLY REALLY EVIL HITLERS do stuff like that.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 02:33 AM