KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child

wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Well you did slag me publicly on a board, so if you have a problem, you should have pm'd me in the first place. I would suggest that you practice a little more of what you preach.

did I preach any thing?
I don't care if u say what ever about me publicly.

to tell u the truth I was pissed when i tped what i typed and I wish I had deleted it when i had the chance, but by the time I cooled off it would not let me edit it.

also u realy shouldent of said what u said ethier.

I agree I should of PM u and u also should not of said

WHAT A SURPRIZE ( some thing along those lines becuase we all know why u said it)

also who do u think wins?

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:42 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child

Originally posted by capt it up
this is actauly a team match.

616 wepaon omga and AOA wild child

vs

616 Wolverine and AOA wolverine

vs
616 sabertooth and AOA sabertooth

who wins not prep match? I thoguht this would be an interesting fight

I say team wolverine takes it

laughing

Why does it not surprise me that you would think Team Wolbereen would win!

I say Team Wolbereen loses because 2 Wolvies at close proximity would cause the Multiverse to explode due to hyper-concentrated fanboy salivation!
The end is nigh!

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:44 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Re: wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child

Originally posted by spetznaz
laughing

Why does it not surprise me that you would think Team Wolbereen would win!

I say Team Wolbereen loses because 2 Wolvies at close proximity would cause the Multiverse to explode due to hyper-concentrated fanboy salivation!
The end is nigh!

was there realy a need for this post? we all know u don't like wolverine or fans of wolverine u don't have to flaunt it

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:46 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child

did I preach any thing?

You chastised people for behaving poorly when you, in many threads, treat others just as poorly.

to tell u the truth I was pissed when i tped what i typed and I wish I had deleted it when i had the chance, but by the time I cooled off it would not let me edit it.

That's where maturity helps, don't be so sensitive or over react.

I agree I should of PM u and u also should not of said

I have no problem with what I have said.

WHAT A SURPRIZE ( some thing along those lines becuase we all know why u said it)

Yes, tha's what I said. And it is no suprise that a fervant fan of wolverine, with a sig and avy of wolverine, who made a thread with wolverine in it, chose wolverine as the victor. See my point? It's so obvious (and humorous) that it is almost painful.

also who do u think wins?

Anyone's guess really, though the physical strength advantage goes to wolvie and St's team, weapon Omega is not a bad strategist and would be about the only one thinking out there.

I'd have to really think about this one before I commited to an answer.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:51 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child

Originally posted by KharmaDog
You chastised people for behaving poorly when you, in many threads, treat others just as poorly.

That's where maturity helps, don't be so sensitive or over react.

I have no problem with what I have said.

Yes, tha's what I said. And it is no suprise that a fervant fan of wolverine, with a sig and avy of wolverine, who made a thread with wolverine in it, chose wolverine as the victor. See my point? It's so obvious (and humorous) that it is almost painful.

Anyone's guess really, though the physical strength advantage goes to wolvie and St's team, weapon Omega is not a bad strategist and would be about the only one thinking out there.

I'd have to really think about this one before I commited to an answer.

actauly to be honest most of the tiem I have ever acted poorly was when I was insult first.

well I have a problem with what u said.

I see ur piont in a way, but I have made plently of threads were I have said wolverine would lose.

the last part fair enough .

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:56 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

I admitt I was wrong for what i said about kharamadog and I should not of said it publicly for that I am sorry.

though to grim22 hell no I aint sorry

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:00 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I admitt I was wrong for what i said about kharamadog and I should not of said it publicly for that I am sorry.

That's very decent of you.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 10:23 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child

Originally posted by Grimm22
WTF? Dude?!? What the f**k?

See this is exactly why people will never respect you no
respect him, hes getting more resect and now u have lost some respect it may mean nothing but its true

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:37 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child

Originally posted by Grimm22
You have learning disabilities?!?

wow thats not surprising
That was REALLY uncalled for!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post May 17th, 2006 04:14 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

thank u both

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:09 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child

? why should I tkae ur sorry? ur not sorry at all ur just saying it every one pritty much said u look like an ass for saying it.

people respect me and those who don't I could care less.

people do not respect u becuase of the shit u say and the fact that u neevr back up any thing u say.

I would never had said what u said becuase frankly it mean and not funny.

now please do not talk to me unless u are actauly going to debate me and no just keep talking about piontless stuff that matters nuthign to me.

Ok your right Capt, it was wrong of me to say that and for that I am sorry.

I hope that we wont have to have these stupid arguments anymore, because seriously all they do is put a strain on the boards.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:14 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote