KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Ghostbusters 3

Ghostbusters 3
Started by: PVS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, i'm not to fond of Ghostbusters 2. I still like it for the characters, but it is pretty smelly

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:23 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I disagree about the second one being crap but yes the plot was the same as the first but they still did a good job of it, Unlike men in black where they did the same thing but with the second one was'nt that good.

men in black 2 was hysterical imho.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 01:08 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Schecter
men in black 2 was hysterical imho.

I just lost all respect for you.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 02:27 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff1084

I loved ghostbusters 1 & 2.
But men in black 2 sucked balls!!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 10:55 PM
moviebuff1084 is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff1084 a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff1084 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Murray Elaborates on Ghostbusters 3 Nightmare

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 01:48 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Lol would do it if his character was killed off in the first reel

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 04:09 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jackfreex

I think the previous was the best and the third one is quite a little in compare to those. But it is still the good entertainer and I like it. It has the most thrilling moments. Enjoy buddies.

Last edited by jackfreex on May 6th, 2010 at 06:12 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2010 06:06 PM
jackfreex is currently offline Click here to Send jackfreex a Private Message Find more posts by jackfreex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by jackfreex
I think the previous was the best and the third one is quite a little in compare to those. But it is still the good entertainer and I like it. It has the most thrilling moments. Enjoy buddies.

blink

Yeah they really made the third one....

Old Post May 7th, 2010 06:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
markwoge
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ghostbusters was an incredibly big booty hit its original release back in `84 and why its hard not to - its a fun, exciting and imaginative thrill ride to watch. There are about a Ghostbusters like Bill Murrays constantly cracks wise and always fun, a light-hearted comedy film ghost busting consistently intense and exciting of course is a lot like the shift to, that might Marsh Mallow Man One of my favorite parts of the film technically flawless attack.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 03:30 PM
markwoge is currently offline Click here to Send markwoge a Private Message Find more posts by markwoge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The video game is probably the closest we will get to a 3rd.
And its story sounds better then their "Going to Hell" one.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 05:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ghostbusters 3 Development Continues, Aykroyd Rewriting

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 01:03 PM
Squirrel Fart

It better not be 3D.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 02:12 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperWarner

Am I the only one who thinks that this could be awesome? I mean yes, it could be a trainwreck, but I loved the first two as a kid and still do. I am excited and hope that it doesn't disapoint.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 11:22 PM
SuperWarner is currently offline Click here to Send SuperWarner a Private Message Find more posts by SuperWarner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

oh yeah man, i think i speak for us all when i say that "we're hoping for the best" After being completely let-down...,wait, i mean to say..., RAPED in the face twice by, george dufus with his frack ups with the stars and indiana franchises. Not to mention what has become of the Aliens, Predator and Terminator franchises. Logic tells us to expect, Ghostbusters to fail because it will. The magic was lost on that set some forty years ago now. How about we just retain our memories or try a completely different spin on the ghostbusters with a new cast? In Hollywood...,if you're looking forward to something, you're looking forward to heartbreak.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Oct 30th, 2010 at 08:06 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 08:03 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperWarner

Two words: Star Trek smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 10:24 PM
SuperWarner is currently offline Click here to Send SuperWarner a Private Message Find more posts by SuperWarner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janiethomas

I really hope we will all be surprised and delighted with the result and the new breed of Ghostbusters and they are cult films of justice. Just hope that Hollywood does not ruin the money and new Ghostbusters will be younger, and they can retire for the next 10 years, with many suites, which can lead to someone named actors who heads the right Ghostbusters name into the ground!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 07:08 AM
janiethomas is currently offline Click here to Send janiethomas a Private Message Find more posts by janiethomas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seen a thing on the actual KMC site with Ivan Reitman

quote:
Monday, January 10th, 2011

Ivan Reitman, who directed and produced the first two Ghostbusters movies, has confirmed that Ghostbusters 3 is ready to go.

"All the original characters have parts," he said about the plot. "As well as a whole bunch of new characters. It's got a really good story, this one, maybe the best of the whole series. I hope we get to do it."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 06:16 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
yeah, i'm not to fond of Ghostbusters 2. I still like it for the characters, but it is pretty smelly

erm I've never seen much difference between the two

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 06:25 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

and besides it was a bit hard to top what the first one achieved.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 06:27 AM
mardook
Easier said than done!

The one holding up this movie is Bill Murray. The guy has not even looked at the script which was given to him awhile ago. He passes up the hand that fed him and jumps on crap like City of Ember or Zombieland. Bastard, they do need him to be in the movie though even if its in a reduced role capacity. I hope that it happens and soon because a piano could fall on Rick Moranis and we would have lost an opportunity to see Louis Tulley again. As for childhoods being raped, grow up already, it was your uncle who got to that first. :P

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 06:34 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote