KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Most Wasted Character in the X-men movies

Most Wasted Character in the X-men movies
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Colossus, waste of an awesome character with an awesome potential for some great scenes.

Storm was a waste in that they should have someone other than halle berry play her. Ahe was wooden and terrible in all three movies.

In almost every post you say something along the lines of Halle sucks as Storm and I've also noticed your Bias in the Halle Berry Thread so I'm beginning to think that you're letting your bias get the best of you and no matter how good Halle Berry may have performed you won't see it no matter what becaue you won't allow yourself to.

That's just my take on it based on your other comments.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post May 29th, 2006 06:40 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blackbeast

Piotr Rasputin was wasted
also where the hell is the lovable russian accent we love and adore
THankgod for beast i love hime

Old Post May 29th, 2006 08:19 AM
Blackbeast is currently offline Click here to Send Blackbeast a Private Message Find more posts by Blackbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mutantX-gene18

I agree Cyclops was a wasted charcter but Rogue is to whiney for my liking. They should have had more of angel in it, now that was defiantly a wasted charcter. He could have brought so much to the film, I think if Bryan Singer and directed this x-men he would have put so much more into the film.

Attachment: angelboy.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post May 29th, 2006 09:46 AM
mutantX-gene18 is currently offline Click here to Send mutantX-gene18 a Private Message Find more posts by mutantX-gene18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

juggernaut was wasted. He's unstopable, could take on the x-men on his lonesome but is beaten by a brick wall

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 09:57 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I have to agree about Cyclops, he really got jipped in the last two movies.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 10:32 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

unfair on the cyclops character as his is so important in the comics.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 10:36 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

overall i tink Cyclops and Rogue were most wasted

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:49 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by InnerRise
In almost every post you say something along the lines of Halle sucks as Storm and I've also noticed your Bias in the Halle Berry Thread so I'm beginning to think that you're letting your bias get the best of you and no matter how good Halle Berry may have performed you won't see it no matter what becaue you won't allow yourself to.

That's just my take on it based on your other comments.

is it comprehensible.....

In almost every post you claim how great Halle was as storm or defend her.

I'm beginning to think that you're letting your bias get the best of you and no matter how awful Halle Berry may have performed you won't see it no matter what becaue you won't allow yourself to.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:32 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

nightcrawler should be in it that was a waste

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:33 PM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Cyclops, Rogue, and Angel. You guys know the reason for the first two, but I think Angel was completely wasted. I was hoping he'd have a bigger part than he did. Pity.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:34 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icicle
Wild Mage

Originally posted by The Phantom
Cyclops, Rogue, and Angel. You guys know the reason for the first two, but I think Angel was completely wasted. I was hoping he'd have a bigger part than he did. Pity.

I think they were introducing him in X3, so that he can have a big part in X4. Atleast I hope smile

Old Post May 30th, 2006 12:33 AM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forcewielder

I have to go with Cyclops and Rogue.

I had no problem with Cyclops' treatment in X1 but after that, I didn't like how the filmmakers left him out of the other 2 films (it's also a travesty that they killed him off in X3) and Rogue is pretty much useless throughout the entire trilogy without her superstrength and flying abilities. She also should've also been a proud sex kitten (we only got a glimpse of it at the start of X1) instead of a frightened little girl.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 12:15 PM
Forcewielder is currently offline Click here to Send Forcewielder a Private Message Find more posts by Forcewielder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

Originally posted by Grimm22
1.Cyclops.

I mean in the first he hardly does crap, in the second he doesn't play a big part till the end, and in the third he "dies" without any explanation whatsoever What the f**k?

2.Colossus

In 2 movies the guy had 2 lines total. Literally thats all. His name is only said once and he gets little to no screen time. mad

3.Kitty Pride

Seriously she was in all 3 movies yet she wasn't even introduced until X3.What the f**k?

That and she is simply used to create a love triangle between herself, Iceman and Rouge. sad

Plus Kitty got shorter in everyone!!

Old Post May 30th, 2006 03:55 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Angel was wasted in X-3.He did nothing except save his dad.

X-3 still rocked though wink

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 03:03 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

to be honest, i think all of the characters in the X movies were wasted a bit to an extent. but still, thats about the best u can do to make it believable without being too hoaky when ur talking about mutants with powers and how they face the world and such. it all cant be action. there has to be something to it. which is why i liked Batman Begins so much. it wasnt about Batman entirely. it was a story about a man named Bruce Wayne and how all the tragedies in his life led to him to become the Dark Knight that we've known all these years. the action in it was a little too blurry and incomprensible. believe me, i can name tons of movies that had way better action than Batman Begins, but thats not the thing exactly that made it so great. so i think overall the X-Men movies could've been a little better, but they did a decent job of making what they did. especially the last 1, The Last Stand was phenomenal and very entertaining. the first one was the worst. they just kept getting better with every new X MEN movie release. i cant wait to see the 4th one..!!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 03:14 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
replies in kind

Cyclops was wasted definately, They had him in all three movies with short lines and then he dies in the third. I was frustrated since Cyclops is my second favorite X-Men and they kill him off. But they should've given Pyro alittle more Screentime in the 3rd film.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 03:26 PM
replies in kind is currently offline Click here to Send replies in kind a Private Message Find more posts by replies in kind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Nobody was wasted. Everything must be put in order. It so happened that some has smaller roles. That's normal. That's inevitable.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:16 PM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-fetish

Re: Most Wasted Character in the X-men movies

Originally posted by lordofwar
Rogue was another wasted character. She was my favourite character from the animated series and they missed so many chances to let her shine. I understand that they used her character to show how mutancy can be a problem in your daily life but still they could have let her fight a little. [/B]

so much word.my brother called me crazy when i counted her scenes.i know i couldn't have been the only one bothered that she showed up about 8 times in the movie, and got a dialogue in even less of those 8 scenes

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 05:43 PM
x-fetish is currently offline Click here to Send x-fetish a Private Message Find more posts by x-fetish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blahmicho

Sleep

Originally posted by zslick
you know what i dont care what you guys say i say gambit is the most wanted to character ever!!!

I totally agree, coolest power of all x-men and he isn't even in the movie! THe only time they even reference him is when Mystique is hacking the computers in X2

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 05:33 AM
Blahmicho is currently offline Click here to Send Blahmicho a Private Message Find more posts by Blahmicho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I think that Cyclops and Rogue were the most wasted, but seeing as the actor who played Cylcops jumped to The Return of Superman, I wasn't that surprised at how little he was in the movie.

As for Rogue, she didn't even use her powers. C'mon now.

Originally posted by KharmaDog
In almost every post you claim how great Halle was as storm or defend her.

I'm beginning to think that you're letting your bias get the best of you and no matter how awful Halle Berry may have performed you won't see it no matter what becaue you won't allow yourself to.

Why do you think that Halley Berry isn't good as Storm? I for one very much enjoyed her performance. Storm has a LOT more role in this movie than the others, and I loved every minute of it.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 06:52 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote