KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Most Wasted Character in the X-men movies

Most Wasted Character in the X-men movies
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I was looking forward to Juggernaut and Colossus going toe to toe with each other. Man what a waste of a potentially entertaining scene.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 06:08 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

i think Colossus would have gotton tossed....but i also think Cyke, Rouge and Angel didn't get enough time on screen, though the bursting throgh his restraints, jumping out of a window and flying away was pretty effin A. angel eek!

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 07:41 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

X1: Storm
X2:Cyclops, Lady Deathstrike
X3: all the villans (multiple man, psylocke, juggernaut, ect), and Angle

*Collosus and Rogue were both totally wasted in all 3 movies*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 08:59 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-fetish

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Forcewielder
I have to go with Cyclops and Rogue.

I had no problem with Cyclops' treatment in X1 but after that, I didn't like how the filmmakers left him out of the other 2 films (it's also a travesty that they killed him off in X3) and Rogue is pretty much useless throughout the entire trilogy without her superstrength and flying abilities. She also should've also been a proud sex kitten (we only got a glimpse of it at the start of X1) instead of a frightened little girl.

preach it!!!i was completely looking forward to rogue wanting to jump every guys bones. not that i'm calling rogue a whore but i wanted her to be all "hey your cute wanna go make out.. oops i forgot i could kill you if we tried, too bad." i always thought the idea of a reformed juvenile was cool cool which is what made her my fave,because she's not all morally superior and not above losing her cool and doing something bad when someone ticked her off evil face . and i also liked that she was someone who could do all the provocative stuff i'd be too shy to do embarrasment cartoon or not. sorry for the long babble.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 02:52 AM
x-fetish is currently offline Click here to Send x-fetish a Private Message Find more posts by x-fetish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-fetish

colossus was another wasted character. though i did like the part where he's like hauling that t.v under one arm like it's a doll. GOD I WISH!!! i usually have stuff gravitate to under my bed and then it takes all kinds of headaches to retrieve it. if i could just lift it with one hand i'd be over the moon. I know i'm easy to please. i've made my peace with it.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 03:21 AM
x-fetish is currently offline Click here to Send x-fetish a Private Message Find more posts by x-fetish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RisingStorm
Impetus

Cyclops, Rogue, and Psylocke!!!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 08:55 AM
RisingStorm is currently offline Click here to Send RisingStorm a Private Message Find more posts by RisingStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zonmoy

Originally posted by The Pict
juggernaut was wasted. He's unstopable, could take on the x-men on his lonesome but is beaten by a brick wall

actually he was beaten by leech when he neutralized his powers.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:35 AM
zonmoy is currently offline Click here to Send zonmoy a Private Message Find more posts by zonmoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

yeah i know that. he loses his powers and knocks himself out. not cool.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:22 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

but juggernaught runs on magic right? not a mutant as far as I know... oh well

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 06:01 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§ilent

Cyclops. no expression

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 06:16 PM
§ilent is currently offline Click here to Send §ilent a Private Message Find more posts by §ilent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

I always felt Cyclops to be the most useless. Pyro was good but in the cartoons and comics he would make giant shapes like a dragon or some type of bird with the fire...

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 07:47 PM
RaidenDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noa
Da Funky Chicken!

/\ heh um, dude... this thread is called "most wasted" not "most useless power" lol j/k

I still say Halle Berry ruined Storm.

Thanks IceJaw!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:59 AM
Noa is currently offline Click here to Send Noa a Private Message Find more posts by Noa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

every single character in this movie was wasted, even wolverine. when jean says he has been tamed shes right.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:01 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

1) Cyclops- He didnt instill any feeling of Hey Im the freakin leader in me as a veiwer. He was the first, the best, and the heart of the X-men. He was the one most dedicated to the cause. I didnt feel ANY dedication at all from, as he wasnt even there half the time

2) Colossus. He had ONE line in the movie (3rd) and thats when he was talking to Bobby. Cool power, coulda gone toe to toe with Juggs and nothing happened

3) My favorite X-man. Sorry, but when in the movie all they spout about is Jean being the only class 5 mutant they know about, and In X-men Iceman is also an Omega Mutant (Class 5 in movies) it makes me....irritated. Plus the fight scene with pyro was gay. I liked the ice up, but just shooting at eachother? No ice shards, Ice tracks (especially when they all made their entrance), no bird flames, or dragons? That could have been much better erm

4) People that somehow made it into the credits and I didnt even know they were there. I still dont know who Jubilee was, or the blink kid from 2 & 3....plus Angel and the "villains" MM, Spike/ Kid Omega (wtf?), plus whoever that guy lookin girl was (if that was supposed to be Psylocke..well...thats terrible...)

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:26 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

cyclops didn't instill any hey im actually in this movie, either. what a waste.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:30 AM
Bardock42

Rogue.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 11:03 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EuRaZn

Cyclops. I don't even care for the character, but to treat him with such disregard in these movies (especially the third) is an insult to a character that's been iconic to the X-Men. Whether or not one likes him, he's been a part of the team for ages ...

Colossus as well. It's strange that he was technically a full-fledged member of the team in the third movie, but Cyclops still had more lines than he did even though he was featured in just about 10 minutes of the movie!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 05:19 AM
EuRaZn is currently offline Click here to Send EuRaZn a Private Message Find more posts by EuRaZn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EuRaZn

Originally posted by Blair Wind
4) People that somehow made it into the credits and I didnt even know they were there. I still dont know who Jubilee was, or the blink kid from 2 & 3....plus Angel and the "villains" MM, Spike/ Kid Omega (wtf?), plus whoever that guy lookin girl was (if that was supposed to be Psylocke..well...thats terrible...)

The "guy lookin girl" was Arclight. Magneto mentioned her name before she started using her powers on Alcatraz.

As for the supposed Psylocke character, not a single person called her by name during the entire movie. For all intents and purposes, she was just some random mutant with non-descript powers who had a few purple streaks in her hair.

Maybe they realized what a crap part it was and decided not to name her in case they wanted to make actual use of Psylocke in a future project ...

What was definitely lacking in this movie were "fanboy" moments like the first and second movie had ... quick scenes and cameos like "that was Jubilee with the yellow trenchcoat!" and "wow, Colossus armored up!" were completely lacking ...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 05:24 AM
EuRaZn is currently offline Click here to Send EuRaZn a Private Message Find more posts by EuRaZn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Wolverine could have been portrayed alot better

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 06:36 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKingpin

is there any chance cyclops is coming back to alive or jean for that factor?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:17 AM
TheKingpin is currently offline Click here to Send TheKingpin a Private Message Find more posts by TheKingpin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote