KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Most Wasted Character in the X-men movies

Most Wasted Character in the X-men movies
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EuRaZn
The "guy lookin girl" was Arclight. Magneto mentioned her name before she started using her powers on Alcatraz.

As for the supposed Psylocke character, not a single person called her by name during the entire movie. For all intents and purposes, she was just some random mutant with non-descript powers who had a few purple streaks in her hair.

Maybe they realized what a crap part it was and decided not to name her in case they wanted to make actual use of Psylocke in a future project ...

What was definitely lacking in this movie were "fanboy" moments like the first and second movie had ... quick scenes and cameos like "that was Jubilee with the yellow trenchcoat!" and "wow, Colossus armored up!" were completely lacking ...
Psylocke was in the credits and died at the end of the movie.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:23 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Poor Girl
~ BAD MOOD GIRL ~

Cyclops or Angel ?

Cloud & Tifa so Cute !!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 03:15 PM
Poor Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Poor Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Poor Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alice_lfc

defo not cyclops because.. well in x3 butin x1 he was the star. i 8 the new director!!!LET ME SAY DIS JAMES MARSDEN IS FIT!!!!They're only wastin cyclopsx coz de want logan with jean but u no jean wanna be with scott! BRYAN SINGER GAVE MARSDEN A BOSS GO1 SINGER 4 X-MEN!!!! BUT NIGHTCRALER WAS THE REAL WATSE OF TIME HE WAS IN HALF OF 1 X-MEN MOVIE AN DAT WAS X2.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:53 PM
alice_lfc is currently offline Click here to Send alice_lfc a Private Message Find more posts by alice_lfc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

i'd say jean in the first one.....she is huge in the second and the third but she seems like nothing in the 1st---plus i think they needed to add more reasons for why logan fell in love with her

2nd-the blue teleport guy (im sorry i cant think of his name!) well...he wasnt really WASTED but he was in the 2nd and that was it

3rd-ROUGE!!! she is BARELY in this one.....and that is who i am! i dressed up as her when i went to the movie! she was DEFINETLY wasted. and so was CYCLOPES i guess, but i dont really like him so yeah

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:53 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by OhILuvHP
i'd say jean in the first one.....she is huge in the second and the third but she seems like nothing in the 1st---plus i think they needed to add more reasons for why logan fell in love with her

2nd-the blue teleport guy (im sorry i cant think of his name!) well...he wasnt really WASTED but he was in the 2nd and that was it

3rd-ROUGE!!! she is BARELY in this one.....and that is who i am! i dressed up as her when i went to the movie! she was DEFINETLY wasted. and so was CYCLOPES i guess, but i dont really like him so yeah

So basically you played the role of Rogue throughout the whole movie more than Rogue herself.

How did you feel?

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:32 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

no-i just like her-she kinda went downhill from the 1st to third movie-and i actually wanted to be Wolverine.....but my other friend wanted that

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 06:27 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega-level

1- Cyclops: Like him or not, he was always one of the main players of the X-men, and the Dark Phoenix Saga was about him and Jean, period, every other character really unecessary as long as you have an X-team (in the cartoons, they changed the entire team but Wolverine and no one cared). And not only that: X-Cutioner Song, Inferno, The Twelve, etc, and in most X-men sagas he played a major role. He's the first X-man and the heart of the team. It was left open so we can't know for sure if he's dead or not because there isn't much new plotlines or villains you can't introduce without him if there's an X-4.

2- Colossus: Two or three lines in the whole trilogy, not a decent scene.

3- Angel: What did he do, really?

But, overall, i think that the movies, specially the third, had the same flaw of the Ultimate X-men: too much characters. Instead of picking a team of 5 or 6 from the start and develop them a lot, they prefered to just throw in 300 characters, who only appeared in the 616 after years and years. I would rather not see Iceman, Colossus, Rogue, etc, at all than just throw them there with no purpose at all.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:33 PM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

Cyclops and Rouge were the most wasted.

The movie should be called Wolverine and his amazing friends. I'm a fan of Wolverine and I defended him in here(comicbook crossover)last year but now, I'm sick of him. Wolverine ruined the X-men. sad

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 09:43 AM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaos sebaceous

now the writers ruined x-men its not wolverines fault he has a big role..in the movies

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 01:44 AM
Kaos sebaceous is currently offline Click here to Send Kaos sebaceous a Private Message Find more posts by Kaos sebaceous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neptune
the ice cream man

Most wasted character? Wolverine! The guy had absolutely no screentime with Cyclops, Rogue, Angel, Psylocke and Colussus playing such big parts.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 04:31 PM
Neptune is currently offline Click here to Send Neptune a Private Message Find more posts by Neptune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 05:45 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Neptune
Most wasted character? Wolverine! The guy had absolutely no screentime with Cyclops, Rogue, Angel, Psylocke and Colussus playing such big parts.

Good.

It's about time someone other than Wolverine was the focus.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 06:01 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neptune
the ice cream man

Originally posted by DigiMark007
http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20060605.html

cool

Hahahah sad but true.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:11 PM
Neptune is currently offline Click here to Send Neptune a Private Message Find more posts by Neptune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

Common sense its Rogue and Cyclops.
Angel and Psylocke were wasted in one film. Rogue was in two. Cyclops was in three.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 02:08 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20060605.html

cool

laughing

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 02:37 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

X Men 1 ..... Iceman

X Men 2 ..... Kitty Pryde or Syrin

X Men 3 ..... Psylock or Maddox or Collosus (who shoulda fought Juggernaught)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 03:30 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Face

Cable or Bishop since Cyclops is no more

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 08:23 PM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Omega red. That's right Omega red was in the third movie, had an actor and everything....

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 09:33 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

colossus

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 04:42 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neptune
the ice cream man

Originally posted by Lana
Good.

It's about time someone other than Wolverine was the focus.

Hell yeah it is. They're even making a Wolverine AND the X-men cartoon! Oh and Lana, if your avatar is a picture of yourself then i want to marry you

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 07:20 PM