KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Most Wasted Character in the X-men movies

Most Wasted Character in the X-men movies
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
superhulk2099

Rogue and Cyclops

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:47 AM
superhulk2099 is currently offline Click here to Send superhulk2099 a Private Message Find more posts by superhulk2099 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PhoenixPhury14

Quite a few...

Mystique - She did have big parts,but she could have been given more important parts.

Rogue - Didn't seem like she was part of much after the 1st movie.

Iceman - He did have big parts in X3,but I think that they could have used him alot more.

Colossus - Not shown enough,and he didn't have exciting scenes.

Beast - When everyone saw the X3 trailer and saw beast,they were like,"AWESOME!!!!" and they expected some kick a#% scenes,but..We didn't see Beast in action til towards the end of the film,AND it wasn't even all that much action,I think IMO it was a let down.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:49 AM
PhoenixPhury14 is currently offline Click here to Send PhoenixPhury14 a Private Message Find more posts by PhoenixPhury14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Sun2
n00b

Rogue and Jean. Well they f'ed up Jean more than waste her.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 10:15 PM
Red_Sun2 is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Sun2 a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Sun2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

Cyclops.He's the leader and the single most important character in the comic book series for crying out loud.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 07:59 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I think that everyone will agree that Cyclops was the most wasted.
After that... Sabertooth was pretty shitty in X-Men 1, but had a big part in Wolverine Origin. Juggernaut sucked ass. Deadpool was absolutly terrible. Rogue was a bit emo.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 03:07 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Deadpool was absolutly terrible. Rogue was a bit emo.

Well really he was good in the Wolverine movie until they made him into that Weapon thing.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 07:06 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

wolverine was the most wasted character.

they took a giant shit on his background and character. honestly, i wish they had left him out of the series.

"I don't give them hell, I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 12:50 AM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Cyclops. He basically became fodder after the 1st one.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 02:09 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Other than Wolverine,Magneto and Xavier I think at some point any one character got the shaft. If it wasn't in screen time,then it was just the on screen portrayal. Most the villains are simply subjugated to henchman status. Most the good guys ended up being background noise.

As much as I enjoy Jackman as Wolverine, through most the trilogy I got the feeling he was the only character capable of offensive action other than Magneto.
I feel personally first class did a better job of navigating this than the first three movies.

If I wasn't a fan of the comics I could only wonder what my impressions of Cyclops would have been. I would have to imagine non-comic fans watching these films would of had the idea this character is for some reason suppose to be important for some unexplained reason.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 10:59 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I've had the unfortunate opportunity to meet people who had only seen the movies. I tell them about Cyclops being shafted, and they're looking at me and saying "but in the movie-"

Makes me want to throat punch some people.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 02:10 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote