KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Request for anime/manga artists!

Request for anime/manga artists!
Started by: ChadSpence

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

for most people, well... somthing like boobs on a chick is natural... lol
Thanks!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:38 PM
ChadSpence is currently offline Click here to Send ChadSpence a Private Message Find more posts by ChadSpence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

I outlined the girl in that pic, and finished the guy, hes the cool one, I'm not a fan of the girl, so just an outline for her... Its below!
I'm really proud of the time this took and the quality it looks... I think it improves it a bit... but colour always does. bunny
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ChadSpence on May 26th, 2006 at 01:07 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:03 AM
ChadSpence is currently offline Click here to Send ChadSpence a Private Message Find more posts by ChadSpence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChadSpence
I outlined the girl in that pic, and finished the guy, hes the cool one, I'm not a fan of the girl, so just an outline for her... Its below!
I'm really proud of the time this took and the quality it looks... I think it improves it a bit... but colour always does. bunny
(please log in to view the image)

i kinda walked into that last one. "for most people, well... somthing like boobs on a chick is natural " lol. do you still want me to change the guys outfit and would you like the girl wearing something different?

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post May 26th, 2006 02:04 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

I have a few designs for the girl, all ninjitsu with full detail...
Hows about I post them and Jakk, you redraw her in your style! You already depicted my Ronin armor design and Spence, the color you did is both amazing and almost exactly what I had intended him to look like! Though I suggest you put in the chin strap, looks more authentic and functional that way...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Last edited by Aliies on May 26th, 2006 at 04:08 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:06 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

one more and many more to come..

Attachment: todconcept2.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:09 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

So spence, do you want me to do the character class pictures, if so then what would you want, remeber my style is a more hard-boiled manga to Jakk's almost Ragnarok style of manga.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:05 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

This was a quick coloring job done with some cheap pencils and looks a bit off, though this is how I had intended him to look once colored:

Attachment: tales of deroga 002.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:16 AM
Aliies

Spence, you seem quite talented with a digital brush, here's a character class picture of a knight from the east, basically a Samurai that you could do.
I'l be doing a western knight and pictures of the other classes for you.

Attachment: tales of deroga 003.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post May 26th, 2006 06:11 AM
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

Hey jakk, that new picture is awsome! and aliies, for the character classes, would you be able ot make just portraits? Like, face and maby upper body? and if so, I have some character classes for you.. and races...

Races:
Human
Elf
Goblin
Neko
(add more if you want...)

Classes:
Adventurer
Mage
Knight
Thief
Ninja
Barbarian
Archor
Fighter
Demon(special class)
Angle(special class)
God(special class)
Ghost(special class)

And if you can, I need male and female of both...

Old Post May 26th, 2006 09:51 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Hey jakk, that new picture is awsome!

thanks dude. been trying new stuff and i like a good challenge. i am now going to work on screneshots and maybe little shots of interaction between the two. i am about to finish a walk-in of the guy with what looks like water and fish from chores, maybe like the opening scene just before he finds his village in ruins. i can only guess you allready have storylines done and how the characters tie together allready. i would give ideas, but i will stick to the artwork

this is kind of entertaining

thanks

Old Post May 26th, 2006 10:12 PM
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

PICTURE!!!

Hey! I finished that one that Jakk made! it looks godly in my opinion!
Check it out!!

PS: this will be used on the title page, I'm 99.999% sure... and what should your name be in the credits?

And the stupid post thing won't let me put a picture in my post like last time... so I'm tired of fidgeting with it...

Attachment: awsome picture(cred jakk).jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:42 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Re: PICTURE!!!

Check it out!!

PS: this will be used on the title page, I'm 99.999% sure... and what should your name be in the credits?

And the stupid post thing won't let me put a picture in my post like last time... so I'm tired of fidgeting with it...
Danny Morris A.K.A. Justjakk

Old Post May 27th, 2006 12:39 AM
Aliies

Hey jakk, that new picture is awsome! and aliies, for the character classes, would you be able ot make just portraits? Like, face and maby upper body? and if so, I have some character classes for you.. and races...

Races:
Human
Elf
Goblin
Neko
(add more if you want...)

Classes:
Adventurer
Mage
Knight
Thief
Ninja
Barbarian
Archor
Fighter
Demon(special class)
Angle(special class)
God(special class)
Ghost(special class)

And if you can, I need male and female of both...

I'll get on it right away then ^.^

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:15 AM
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

Thanks Aliies! so what do you guys think about the picture?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:46 AM
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

Just so you know, also... the night, I would like him to be like, the classic knight, like the night in shiny armour, well, somthing like it... But, I don't really like the samurai style.. so yeah. and for the races, just make them same type of portrait thing as the classes and no action poses if it's not a problem...

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:51 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Thanks Aliies! so what do you guys think about the picture?
nice coloring. not exactly what i had in mind, but good none the less

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:54 AM
Aliies

That's no problem, idle poses are easy to draw, action is the challenge.
I'll do a western Knight then but any of the others in the eastern form like the ninja?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:46 AM
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

Originally posted by Aliies
That's no problem, idle poses are easy to draw, action is the challenge.
I'll do a western Knight then but any of the others in the eastern form like the ninja?

I don't really know what you are talking about, western? eastern? I know they are directions and knights and ninjas and other things look different, but could you just make normal things? like a normal knight, and a normal ninja, and normal everything else? when people think knight, they think silver armour on a horse with a longsword or somthing... thats all I really mean.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 12:17 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

EDIT

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:53 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Check it out!!

sorry about that last post, messed up. i dont know if you wanted the colors to stay like that or not, but i though it would look better like this

Attachment: todconcept2.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Last edited by justjakk on May 27th, 2006 at 08:01 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:54 PM