KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Lily/James

Lily/James
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

He felt two pairs of arms grasp and haul him to the Gryffindor couch.

“Hey Prongs? Are you alright?” But he couldn’t reply to those spoken words. The words just kept getting stuck in his throat, making it impossible for words to fluently spill out of him.

He just slumped in the seat he was sitting into and was going to slip to one side but someone just lifted him up.

He felt someone put a glass of water towards his lips but he wasn’t really interested. All he wanted was to have his parents back. It just wasn’t fair. Someone was trying to force some in and wouldn’t stop so he just complied. He felt the nice cool liquid sliding down his throat. It actually felt quite nice, cooling his head. When the goblet was finished it was taken away. James just sat there thinking things throughout his head. He then realized that someone else was sitting beside him. He then looked over and noticed a really pretty girl around his age. She had beautiful long red flaming hair that came to her back and beautiful green emerald eyes. Lily Evans. He was just entranced by her beauty. He also noticed that she too had a tear-streaked face, he wondered why. He thought this over a bit and then realized that she too had lost her parents to that stupid bastered, Voldermort.

She just looked at him and he looked back. He turned to face the front and heaved a sigh. The love of his life was just staring at him; his heart just skipped a beat. She was sitting really close to him. James just put his arm around her, smelling in her beautiful scent, tears still streaking his face.

Just before James wouldn’t have even cared if he died, so long as he went to where his parents went. He would’ve just starved himself but seeing Evans there just made him think differently.

Then some words were forming on her mouth. “I love you.” She whispered those words just loud enough for James to hear.

James didn’t know what to think. He had loved her the first day he had laid eyes on her, asking her out repeatedly and always getting rejected. For the first time ever James had heard the words he had been longing to hear for such a long time. At first he just thought that his ears had just deceived him but then he knew that he hadn’t, he heard the words ‘I love you’ and thought that it was about time too.

“Its about time” he whispered near her ear, tickling her earlobe.

“What?” she said speechless.

“You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to say those words. I’ve loved you ever since I ever laid eyes on you. So I guess I’m not that big a jerk after all, eh?” He said as he planted a kiss upon her temple and held her close, Lily hugging in response.

She just snuggled up to him and laying her head upon his soft warm chest.

Neither one of them knowing that that Sirius and Remus saw and heard the whole thing. Smirking at each other they thought the same thing. Its about time

of course I was

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:21 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

That was REALLY good!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:36 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

That was really good. So post more soon.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:16 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

About a week later James and Lily able to walk around but weren’t partially eating well. They both weren’t giving themselves enough food to eat due to the fact that they were both still not over their parent’s death.

When they had other classes such as Transfiguration, Defence Against the Dark Arts and Potions Lily and James would almost fall asleep.

“Wake up!” said an angry Professor Mcgonigal, banging something hard onto the desk.

They both managed to get their eyes open but just barely.

James had his head lying on the desk. The Professors weren’t thrilled about this concept. Especially about the fact that he was indeed Head-Boy and needed to set a good example for all the other students. But he could really care less. Although he did still have the love of his life and that was something to be happy about so he thought that he would try and put a bit more effort to his education and his eating habits.

Professor Magonigal could see that she couldn’t put James and Lily on detention cause after all they both just lost both there parents so she just let it slip but when they were in better shape they would continue. No questions asked.

About a week afterwards both James and Lily were on patrol, walking along the corridors.

James had Lily pressed against the wall and was lightly brushing his lips with hers, there tongues searching expectantly. He managed to put his arm around her neck and support her head. After a minute or two James pulled back due to lack of air and started panting somewhat. He than felt pair of arms wrap around his neck and pull him in for another tender kiss. He responded by kissing her back tenderly and passionately. Enjoying the taste of her nice sweet mouth.

He pulled back again and Lily started to giggle. Oh how just loved the way she laughed. It was just so sensational.

He embraced her and they just stayed like that for a while, mingled in each other’s arms. Smelling her sweet and beautiful scent and leaned toward her and just kissed her.

They just suddenly stopped, turned around and noticed another pair of students somewhere along the corridor. James pulled back, disappointed that he had to stop kissing his girl, took out his wand and slowly crept down the corridor towards the pair, Lily close behind him.

Sirius was just sitting under a tree next to the giant squid and just watched it flail its huge tentacles. He then saw out of the corner of his eye a girl walk up to him and asked him out. he just shrugged his shoulders and grudgingly complied. He led her to a quiet spot, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. As soon as his mouth made contact with hers something just did not feel right, out of place. After about half an hour he got really bored of her and just left her standing there, hearing her pleas for him to come back to her and keep going out with her but Sirius just wasn’t interested.

Sirius went for a stroll somewhere and a guy just ran up to him.

“Hey Sirius?”
“What” he said in a bored and snappish way.

Sirius could see that this guy was in actual fact interested in him. He had short darkish brown hair that came down to about his neck. Sirius rather thought he looked kind of handsome.

“Will you er go out with me?” He asked shyly but he knew that Sirius liked people who were indeed confident in themselves, so he tried to sound really sly. He thought that Sirius looked really hot in the looks department.

Sirius just merely shrugged his shoulders. He saw the other guy walk up to him and kiss him, trying to find an entrance. Sirius had to admit that he liked the way this handsome guy was kissing him so he just let it continue, both of their arms wrapped around each other. They pulled apart and Sirius just smiled slyly.

As James and Lily saw them they just stopped in there tracks at the site they both just saw. The look was just compelling.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:50 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Oh um, still not crazy about Sirius ands the gay thing. Walking in XjainaX's footsteps. Oh well its was good!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:14 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

That was fuuny and real interesting at the same time. Post more soon.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 02:02 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
knik1122

OMG Sirius is les???!!! Ew ew and double ew! I was never a big fan of Sirius but I still think that that was wrong. no
Otherwise really good story. POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:38 PM
knik1122 is currently offline Click here to Send knik1122 a Private Message Find more posts by knik1122 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

u dont have to read it if u dont want to. im kind of with XjainaX's. it never said in hp that Sirius ever went out with any girl.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 05:57 AM
Brit531

I agree with Sirus Rulez on that

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 12:32 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was good. I really liked the thought of Sirius being straight, but I don't have a problem with you making him like guys. So I like your story either way! Keep posting you're doing good! big grin

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 11:25 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

What they saw was two guys kissing, but he didn’t know who they were.

“Alright, break it up!” said Lily while pointing her finger. “Or, if you guys hadn’t of noticed its now past curfew!” she said while looking at the pair of them. Not that she had a problem with gays. No one should be out past curfew.

The two guys that were pashing each other started to walk back to their dormitories and gave both James and Lily a sour face.

James didn’t really have a problem with people being gay either. He also knew that his best friend Sirius was gay and was interested in other men. He also knew that Sirius liked him more than just a friend. He was also noticing that he was finding more and more ways of hiding it. James just couldn’t believe the fact that Sirius wouldn’t even tell him. He was trying to let Sirius tell him that he was gay on his own terms.

About a week past and Sirius was getting really bored of the guy that he was officially dating so he went in search of a new one.

Little did Sirius know that someone else had their eye on him.

Remus just didn’t know what was wrong with him. He had been feeling really weird lately. Every time he set his eye on Sirius his heart would just skip a beat or he’d just mumble all of his words.

He just recently saw Sirius going out with someone else and not long ago dump him.

About a fortnight later after every time looking at Remus his stomach went all weird. Then realization started to kick in. he was starting to fall for Remus even though for a huge amount of time he had greatly liked James. He really liked him since half way through 2nd year.

It was almost end of term and all the Marauders were staying at Hogwarts. Remus didn’t need to since he still had family left but James and Lily didn’t. Death Eaters had been the cause of that and Sirius’s family had disowned him. So clearly he had no family.

As the days wore on Sirius and Remus were avoiding each other and James was noticing. He wanted to do something about it like help them get together. He felt somewhat hurt that his own two friends didn’t trust him enough to tell him and surprisingly Lily was also noticing, she also wanted to help.

James wanted to get Sirius by himself so that he could try and sort it all out. He was going to pretend that he didn’t know so that Sirius could tell him in his own term.

When James did get him to himself Sirius was just always trying to avoid the question.

“Sirius, is there anything that you’d like to tell me?”

Sirius found himself looking into those beautiful hazel eyes and his heart just skipped a beat so he just avoided looking at his best friend. Instead he ended up looking down at his feet.

Ye, there is something I’d like to say. thought Sirius, taking a huge gulp. You look so goddam hot. I just wish you were mine.

James noticed that his best friend had a sour look upon his face. He knew that right now Sirius was thinking about him but he just ignored that feeling cause he also knew that he liked Remus.

“Sirius, please look at me. I just want to help.” James said, hoping that Sirius would look up at him.

“And just how could you help me?” said Sirius, his voice starting to rise out of frustration. Why did James have to keep looking at him like that?

James just let out a big frustrated sigh, running his hand through his already messy hair. Then he just suddenly remembered that Lily didn’t like him ruffling his hair so he made a mental note to stop doing it. “Because Sirius, I know for a fact that you happen to like Remus.” And me. he thought to himself. “And I think you should just go up and ask him. You never know, he just might like you too.” He said with a little smirk appearing on his mouth.

Sirius just thought long and hard on this. He was actually looking rather scared and nervous of the fact that his best friend could know. “H-how do you know?”

“Well, its pretty obvious mate. The way keep stealing glances over at him.” He said with a little chuckle at the way his best friend looked.

Sirius just took a small gulp. “You really think that I should go up to him and ask him out? You really think that he’lled want to go out with me?” he just looked over to James for recognition.

James had stoped chuckling a while ago due to the look on his best friends face. “Ye mate, I think you should.” He walked over to Sirius and placed his hand on his shoulder and said. “Good luck with it all, mate” he removed his hand from his shoulder and noticed that Sirius had goosebumps on him due to his hand being on his shoulder. “Now go and find him and once again good luck.” James saw Lily walking towards him in the distance and started walking over to her.

Sirius liked the way James had placed his hand on him for good luck, he wished that that moment had never ended.

He then went in search of Remus and found him inside the Common Room and went up to him.

Sirius just cleared his throat, hoping attract Remus’s attention.

Remus just looked up at Sirius quizzically, hoping that he didn’t see him blush.

Unfortunately he did but it still didn’t get any easier.

“I-I” he tried to get more words out but words seemed to fail him. He tried again but still nothing came out.

Remus saw him blush and found that Sirius also fancied him as well. He saw Sirius trying to form words and repeatedly fail, so he made the effort to just walk straight up to him and place his finger upon his mouth to try and shut him up, which apparently worked. His head was slowly reaching towards Sirius and once it was close enough he pressed his mouth against his and they kissed passionately.

Suddenly Remus broke the kiss, not that he wanted to but to find a more private spot so as not to get caught.

Sirius was really disappointed but Remus just explained everything to him.

So Sirius and Remus were walking somewhere until they saw Mrs Norris the caretaker’s cat. That meant that Filch the Caretaker was nearby.

Sirius and Remus just bolted out of there and ended up in a room they had never been in before. So they went in there and shut the door.

When they got in there they just sat down and out of breath.

Remus leant over and pulled Sirius towards him into a nice comfortable embrace.

Sirius just leant over and placed his head upon his shoulder, feeling his heartbeat going the same rate as his.

Sirius lifted his head towards his and kissed him.

Remus just deepened the kiss and pulled Sirius even closer than before. Brushing his hands through Sirius’s hair.

Sirius doing the same exact thing.

Remus broke the passionate kiss and started kissing his soft neck, loving the lusus taste.

Sirius’s mouth was feeling left out, so he brought his lovers head towards him and placed his mouth upon his, feeling very content.

After kissing and all the other stuff that couples actually do they got somewhat really tired. They knew they had to go back to their Dormitories but they just couldn’t be bothered, so they just stayed where they were and fell into a nice and deep and dreamy sleep.

When they both woke up next to each other, their arms and legs tangled around each other, they both heard a noise coming into the room. They both turned around to look and saw Regulus standing there, looking down upon them in pure disgust. Not only that but they were both naked.

Regulus just glared down at his brother. He just never thought that his brother would sink so low as to turn completely gay.

He made out of the room, intent on telling his parents about this. They would really hate him now.

Sirius tried calling after him but he was already gone. Ow how he hated him. He swore revenge upon his little brother Regulus.

Sirius just completely forgot that he was stark naked and made to get him but suddenly Remus just held him back, informing him that he was completely naked. So he put on some clothes, sat down and put his hands upon his head.

Remus also put some clothes on. He just couldn’t believe that they had been caught. Not only that but by Regulus, Sirius’s younger brother. Regulus was only two years younger than Sirius.

Regulus got some parchment and ink pen and wrote a letter informing his parents that his elder brother, Sirius, was gay.

After upon finishing writing the letter Regulus just ran straight to the owlery, attached the letter to a barn owl and sent it off to his parents, then wait for the arriving letter.

of course I was

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:05 AM
Brit531

That was really good. I have to say that if I were Regulus and I saw my brother stark naked I would probably act the same. Wow you really went far on that one, but really good. Post mroe soon

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:50 PM
Sirius_Rulez

im just trying to make this story really interesting, or do u think im going a bit to far

of course I was

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 09:24 PM
Brit531

no I dont ok maybe a little, but it was interesting

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:07 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Oh um well......Ok Let's just say......hmmm.......It's very....... no comment

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:11 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

you of all people didn't have anything to say. That is shocking.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:00 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Yeah well this story kinda freaked me out there for a second. No offense of course. What can I say I give a lot of critisism. Most of the time its good and helpful I think at least.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:57 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I did read a bit of this, but I won't anymore; Sirius is blatantly out of character here.

It's good writing, but... I'm not into OOC stuff.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:33 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Barker lives!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:21 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iluvhp1_7
Barker lives!

Hear hear.

Before anyone come off with the wrong Idea with that post abovoe iluvhp's, I don't have a problem with gays or anything, It's just the Out-Of Character thing; Felt like I needed to clarify. wink

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 02:43 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote