KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Which heroes/villains do you want for season 6?

Which heroes/villains do you want for season 6?
Started by: Superman_045

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beavis46

that spilting himself into thing wasn't really a power and they've pretty much done that with the start of season four,think it was black kryptonite.doubt they'll do his saran wrap s thing,doesnt really make sense

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:20 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whiteclipse

need to bring the flash back for sure, and aqua man , mabey in the same episode all of them should team up against a villan clark can't handle on his own

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:38 PM
Whiteclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Whiteclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Whiteclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
need to bring the flash back for sure, and aqua man , mabey in the same episode all of them should team up against a villan clark can't handle on his own

Wow, I would agree with you, but I could've sworn you said "bring back" and "Aquaman" in the same sentence.

Aquaman was a douche. Aquaman was a tool. Aquaman is the sorriest excuse for a guest character in the Smallville series. I liked that zombie guy Adam from season three better. Thank God the WB didn't pick up "Mercy Reef".

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:35 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

itd have to be a villan they can lure underwater for aquaman to have any use,i'd rather just the flash than flash and aquaman

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:12 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

If they could fix Aquaman's character, I'd like to see him again. I don't want to see some American Idol reject calling himself "A.C." and trying to hard to talk like a surfer. I see Aquaman more like a lifeguard than a beach bum.

Anyway, if it were up to me, and of course it NEVER is, I'd have little snipets of how Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman were dealing with the riots. Maybe see Flash save someone from falling off of a building. I can see it now:

A woman hangs from the building, screaming. Her knuckles are white from holding on for dear life. She can't take it anymore, and loses her grip.
Meanwhile, down below, Bart is wrestling with some guy over a stolen purse or something, when he hears the woman's blood-curdling scream. He lets go, and we immediately go into super slo-mo.
The lady is falling, and Bart takes off, and runs STRAIGHT UP THE BUILDING, and catches her. He then runs along the side at an angle, towards the ground. He drops her off, tips his hat (allusion to Jay Garrick when he was the Flash), and speeds off.
The woman is in his debt. Then she realizes her gold bracelet is missing.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 06:59 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

Originally posted by Dan-El
If they could fix Aquaman's character, I'd like to see him again. I don't want to see some American Idol reject calling himself "A.C." and trying to hard to talk like a surfer. I see Aquaman more like a lifeguard than a beach bum.

Anyway, if it were up to me, and of course it NEVER is, I'd have little snipets of how Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman were dealing with the riots. Maybe see Flash save someone from falling off of a building. I can see it now:

A woman hangs from the building, screaming. Her knuckles are white from holding on for dear life. She can't take it anymore, and loses her grip.
Meanwhile, down below, Bart is wrestling with some guy over a stolen purse or something, when he hears the woman's blood-curdling scream. He lets go, and we immediately go into super slo-mo.
The lady is falling, and Bart takes off, and runs STRAIGHT UP THE BUILDING, and catches her. He then runs along the side at an angle, towards the ground. He drops her off, tips his hat (allusion to Jay Garrick when he was the Flash), and speeds off.
The woman is in his debt. Then she realizes her gold bracelet is missing.

Yes!!!that's good,not showing the future jla as invincible,just doing some stuff.think they should just forget about aquaman,if only so they dont force that really lame thing he had with lois (so wooden).like the flash thing a lot,maybe have cyborg saving some people from falling rubble too

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:07 PM
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

The saran wrap wasn't a power, it was something he got from the Fortress, it's NOT a power. Also, he wasn't splitting himself, he created duplicates & he was also using the ability to teleport.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 04:24 AM
Superman_045 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman_045 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman_045 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

It was a joke, man. Lighten up. Besides, you talk as if you actually CARE about those powers. They are the real joke here.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 04:40 PM
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

I put that up for people who may have thought that it was a real power.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 08:16 PM
Superman_045 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman_045 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman_045 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

kk

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:06 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Bizarro fo sho

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:18 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Way too soon for Bizarro

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 08:25 PM
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, Clark hasn't even become Superman yet.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 05:00 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

From TV Guide this week:

quote:
Question: Any preseason scoop on Smallville? — Carrie

Ausiello: Holy Kryptonite, yes! For those of you who didn't see the Super prattle I posted yesterday in the Ausiello Report, Jimmy Olsen will make his eagerly anticipated debut in the season premiere, and he's going to look a lot like Veronica Mars' ex, Troy Vandegraff (aka, actor Aaron Ashmore). Additionally, several of my Super moles now confirm that Jimmy is definitely being eyed as a love interest for Chloe. Now, here's the other big news I teased about in AR: Sources say that a pivotal comic-book character will show up this season — and it's got "fanboy orgasm" written all over it. Can't say more, but expect an announcement very soon (like, perhaps, in next week's issue of TV Guide magazine).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:16 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
From TV Guide this week:

I really don't like the fact that Aaron Ashmore is playing Jimmy Olsen, while his twin brother has already played a character.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:22 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vorpal

Well, We see Professor Fine split into mulitple's and he was created by Kryptonians, so i wouldn't rule that out Dan-El. What episode is the one with the flash?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 11:51 AM
vorpal is currently offline Click here to Send vorpal a Private Message Find more posts by vorpal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

We dont know yet.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:57 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vorpal

I didn't really like the episode with the flash.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 10:47 AM
vorpal is currently offline Click here to Send vorpal a Private Message Find more posts by vorpal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Really? That's one of my all time favs. yes

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 01:58 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
From TV Guide's Ask Ausiello, this week:
Now, here's the other big news I teased about in AR: Sources say that a pivotal comic-book character will show up this season — and it's got "fanboy orgasm" written all over it. Can't say more, but expect an announcement very soon (like, perhaps, in next week's issue of TV Guide magazine).

Word is starting to trickle out that sources are 90% sure this is gonne be Bruce Wayne. Guess we'll all have to read TV Guide next week.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 02:04 AM