KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Which heroes/villains do you want for season 6?

Which heroes/villains do you want for season 6?
Started by: Superman_045

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
Anyway, if it were up to me, and of course it NEVER is, I'd have little snipets of how Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman were dealing with the riots. Maybe see Flash save someone from falling off of a building. I can see it now:

Since all the earths technology has been wiped out.........Cyborg's way of dealing with the riots, would be to die before they even started.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 03:02 AM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vorpal

Will be interesting if it is or not.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 08:51 AM
vorpal is currently offline Click here to Send vorpal a Private Message Find more posts by vorpal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

God, it feels good to be back! I've been populating the Spider-Man forums as of late! Rebirth, mofo!!!

So yeah, Fine split into several different forms because he is a self-replicating machinc. Clark, contrary to popular belief (lol), is not!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:38 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DONTLOOKATME

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
Well, from what I figure, they do a new power each season. If it adds up, then once they're done with the powers, then the show is on its last season.

Let's see... Clark's Powers: super speed, super strength, invulnerability (1st season), X-Ray vision (also 1st), heat vision (2nd), super hearing (3rd), none in the fourth season or fifth at that. Unless you count his "super jump" from Reckoning, lol!
So, they have six powers total. Next is superbreath, telescopic vision(?), flight, and... uh... that saran-wrap "S" he threw at Zod in Superman II.
And if you want to count the movie powers, then throw in him splitting himself into multiple forms!

SARAN-WRAP? NOW THAT WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL... I GUESS. I DON'T LIKE FAMILY GUY MUCH BUT WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF SUPERMAN USING HIS SARAN-WRAP, NOW THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY. AND YES I KNOW HOW MUCH PEOPLE HATE CAPS LOCK. I DON'T CARE. SOME WRITE WITH ALL CAPS. SOME WRITE WITHOUT USING A SINGLE CAPITOL LETTER.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:10 AM
DONTLOOKATME is currently offline Click here to Send DONTLOOKATME a Private Message Find more posts by DONTLOOKATME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seancstew

LOLOLOL. This is fun..

Allight, Cyborg was not connected to any networks, so that means, that like the car that ran into the basement of the planet, he would still be functioning.

Aquaman, well, unless he was carrying a camelback, a large one at that, he would do little good in metropolis during the riots. Flash, yeah, that could happen. I wonder what happened to the angel of vengence, she would have been there.

back to the topic,

I think seeing the martian would be cool.... Just because. Especially after tonights episode. I mean hell, they bring in an Alien poison Ivy, which is a bit silly ( would have been cooler if it was the real one, even if she is a batman Villian)

Why not a bald green guy? could be fun.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:46 AM
seancstew is currently offline Click here to Send seancstew a Private Message Find more posts by seancstew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote