KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 1988 1989 [1990] 1991 1992 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I don't get it. Please explain.
We thought you had died.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Nephthys
Holy shit, you're back. Good to see you Slash, how you been?

I have been extremely busy. I think I have finally found a job that I'm going to stick with. I also bought a place for myself, which is a lot more work than I thought... You know, all that stuff adults do. My Peter Pan complex has been annoyed a lot.

And how have you been?

I would read all the pages that I missed, but then again, I see you're still talking about Star Wars and I may have lost interest in that. I didn't even know there was a new series until I read it here.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
We thought you had died.

I did die, but I got better! Are you still Canadian, or did you get better as well?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 02:23 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Still chugging syrup, as always.

Giggity.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 02:31 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

We're almost never talking about star wars in the Battle Bar. A couple of fairies keep bringing it up for some reason.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 02:55 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

sad

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I have been extremely busy. I think I have finally found a job that I'm going to stick with. I also bought a place for myself, which is a lot more work than I thought... You know, all that stuff adults do. My Peter Pan complex has been annoyed a lot.

And how have you been?

I would read all the pages that I missed, but then again, I see you're still talking about Star Wars and I may have lost interest in that. I didn't even know there was a new series until I read it here.

Aw man, it sounds like you've grown up to become a full, adult man. I am so sorry. My prayers are with you. sad

Eh, I'm still as cool and lame as I always was. Everyone else has kind of lost a lot of interest like you but we have a steady influx of new guys coming in to replenish our ranks. Ant's pretty cool, even if he is really creepy.

Well did you know about most of the EU becoming non-canon? That was a thing that happened that was a pretty big deal here.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
Ant's pretty cool, even if he is really creepy.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Sorry babe, I meant to say "clingy".

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

With one as purrfect and sexy as you, it is hard not to be clingy.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 09:54 PM
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Aw man, it sounds like you've grown up to become a full, adult man. I am so sorry. My prayers are with you. sad

Eh, I'm still as cool and lame as I always was. Everyone else has kind of lost a lot of interest like you but we have a steady influx of new guys coming in to replenish our ranks. Ant's pretty cool, even if he is really creepy.

Thank you, DE, I appreciate it.

Are you sure that Ant's not just another account of yours... I mean, that would make a lot more sense.

quote:
Well did you know about most of the EU becoming non-canon? That was a thing that happened that was a pretty big deal here.

Wait, so most of our versus threads are now retconned? Revan is still the strongest entity in Star Wars though, right?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 10:34 AM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thank you, DE, I appreciate it.

Are you sure that Ant's not just another account of yours... I mean, that would make a lot more sense.

Wait, so most of our versus threads are now retconned? Revan is still the strongest entity in Star Wars though, right?

Ha! He wishes he was me.

Yep, most of it. Because of the Disney purchase of the franchise they're making a lot of the EU non-canon now, under the name of "Legends". I think the only canon stuff are the movies, the movie novelizations and the Clone Wars cartoon. Even the mighty Revan is non-canon, I think. Though he's still getting respect from Swtor and is set to return from the dead soon.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 02:01 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

http://waifubartending.com/

Game of the Year thumb up

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 09:18 PM
Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Ha! He wishes he was me.

Yep, most of it. Because of the Disney purchase of the franchise they're making a lot of the EU non-canon now, under the name of "Legends". I think the only canon stuff are the movies, the movie novelizations and the Clone Wars cartoon. Even the mighty Revan is non-canon, I think. Though he's still getting respect from Swtor and is set to return from the dead soon.

Oh man, if Revan is non-canon, does that mean Nebaris had to be moved to a mental institution?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 10:30 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Naw, Neb wasn't too invested in Revan. He was into Bane, remember. Who is still canon and actually appeared as an evil quasi-samurai ghost in the Clone Wars cartoon.

Now Ant got a bit panicked. He basically the biggest Revan fanboy ever.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 10:57 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Spy Kids.....

Wat. O_o

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 12:55 PM
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Naw, Neb wasn't too invested in Revan. He was into Bane, remember. Who is still canon and actually appeared as an evil quasi-samurai ghost in the Clone Wars cartoon.

Now Ant got a bit panicked. He basically the biggest Revan fanboy ever.

You're correct, I meant S_W_LeGenD. I think. My memory has been aweful.

An evil quasi-samurai ghost. Seems like this new cartoon is the best cartoon ever. Of all time.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 01:00 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Spy Kids.....

Wat. O_o

The machete character is in the movie spy kids. He's their uncle.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That just raises more questions! sad

You're correct, I meant S_W_LeGenD. I think. My memory has been aweful.

An evil quasi-samurai ghost. Seems like this new cartoon is the best cartoon ever. Of all time.

S_W_LeGenD just took the new descriptions of Sidious and Yoda on the star wars website and tried arguing that they overrule previous descriptions of them so they're not the best ever anymore. Nothing will get in the way of his Old Republic crusade. He's not so much on Revan anymore as he is on the Sith Emperor from the Swtor MMO.

Well it did have another Sidious vs Yoda fight (kind of, they're fighting in Yoda's soul or something) which was pretty cool.

Last edited by Nephthys on Aug 31st, 2014 at 01:16 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 01:11 PM
NemeBro

It's okay Neph, I too was shocked when I discovered Machete the character debuted in Spy Kids.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 05:07 PM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote