KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3170 3171 [3172] 3173 3174 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/17/...-motive-bioware

Apparently, EA is shutting down the single-player Star Wars game that was being developed. Pretty unfortunate, IMO.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:07 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Programming or comp sci.
Comp sci is what I was leaning for, but I'm not as smart as EmperorDMB. My IQ is only in the mid 120s (officially tested not a bs site).

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Guess you can't watch Rick and Morty then.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 02:35 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by |King Joker|
https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/17/...-motive-bioware

Apparently, EA is shutting down the single-player Star Wars game that was being developed. Pretty unfortunate, IMO.

(please log in to view the image)

Anyway, no doubt they are making the SW game into some shitty multiplayer game so they can shove more lootboxes down our throats. Gotta make it into a "games as service".

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 03:53 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

LMFAO THAT MEME

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 03:58 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by ares834
no doubt they are making the SW game into some shitty multiplayer game so they can shove more lootboxes down our throats.

Oh you poor thing. You still think think they won't gag you on lootboxes in single player games, don't you? smile

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 04:47 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Heh. True. Very true. I refrained from buying that game for that very reason even though I quite enjoyed the first one.

Sucks seeing all these promising games being ruined by this garbage.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:22 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

To be fair, the market scheme in SoW doesn't really become a problem until Act IV, and by that point you'll probably be bored of the game anyways.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:51 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

It's the same as Shadow of Mordor then? Addictive for a while until you realize how repetitive it is, for the entire game, kinda like Assassin's Creed?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:59 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Yeah...I never finished that game.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 10:42 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Trocity
It's the same as Shadow of Mordor then?

Well, yeah, except its at least 3 times bigger, and progresses slower.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 02:26 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

How to tell if you're an autist?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Kurk
How to tell if you're an autist?

Exhibit A
Comp sci is what I was leaning for, but I'm not as smart as EmperorDMB. My IQ is only in the mid 120s (officially tested not a bs site).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 09:46 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

DMB is hella smart though from what I can tell. Maybe mensa level?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 09:50 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Exhibit A
Well I wanted to be a dentist but I suck d1ck at interacting with people on the level required to be successful at that career. It's better to switch to something I'm suited for rather than end up as a failure high-school biology teacher or something when I don't get into dental school.

If I don't kill myself doing computer science, I'd hope to get experience in the field and later become a patent lawyer.

Otherwise I'm looking at ≈3.5 gpa in chem, bio, etc my first semester of college.

Honestly, it's tempting; but I'm too weak to do it myself.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 10:00 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

My school's computer science program is complete sh1t. It's more programming than any math. Calc 1 is all that's on the curriculum. What a f*cking joke. Java is not even incorporated into the curriculum. just HTML. What the actual f*ck? I can't transfer schools b/c I'd lose my kick-ass scholarship. I actually want to an hero right now. Please provide me with an easy, quick means and I will seriously consider it. I'm going to end up killing myself as a dentist anyway so why wait?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 01:06 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

If you're only in your first semester of your first year, you should still be able to change your major.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

My school's computer science program is complete sh1t. It's more programming than any math. Calc 1 is all that's on the curriculum. What a f*cking joke. Java is not even incorporated into the curriculum. just HTML. What the actual f*ck? I can't transfer schools b/c I'd lose my kick-ass scholarship. I actually want to an hero right now. Please provide me with an easy, quick means and I will seriously consider it. I'm going to end up killing myself as a dentist anyway so why wait?

Grab a bottle of bleach, and gobble gobble that up

Slit your wrists. But make sure to not cut across if you're serious. Tho sometimes you don't get the desired result even if you cut the right way. Take it from a pro.

Drink alcohol and a whole bunch of painkillers.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 01:11 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Grab a bottle of bleach, and gobble gobble that up

Slit your wrists. But make sure to not cut across if you're serious. Tho sometimes you don't get the desired result even if you cut the right way. Take it from a pro.

Drink alcohol and a whole bunch of painkillers.
Too slow and painful. Bleach has a risk of not working (parents will find out).

Slitting wrists is the most feasible; I actually have a razor blade sitting 12 inches away from me right now. It takes too long as well too, and very painful.

My household doesn't have alcohol.

I'm thinking of chlorine gas poisoning mixing bleach and windex; but that's not even likely to work unless it's in a closed environment.

A cyanide pill would be a blessing right now; but it's illegal. I could try to sneak into my chem lab's stock room, but there's no guarantee it'll be there. I should start stocking up on apple seeds and cherry pits.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 01:37 AM