KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3178 3179 [3180] 3181 3182 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gehenna
Sorgo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
You'll find people care more about their ego's then racist jokes here.

Nothing jokey about Ziggy's white supremacy, for me. I find it disgusting.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmfao

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 02:20 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JKBart
lmfao

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 02:22 AM
Click here to Send ziggtard a Private Message Find more posts by ziggtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Lost

Very beta. Low testosterone.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:23 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

That DNA scientific racism thread got deleted in the GDF, Ziggy. You're very fortunate.

Although, I'd bet money you get banned soon. You'll be back anyway but it would be hilarious anyway.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:19 PM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

cuck

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:24 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Be careful when dealing with Ziggy, people. There's evidence he's a racist, thinks homosexuals are "freaks", and more. Plus, he doesn't know shit about genetics but that is only a sliver of the issue with this prejudiced dude.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=4

That DNA scientific racism thread got deleted in the GDF, Ziggy. You're very fortunate.

Although, I'd bet money you get banned soon. You'll be back anyway but it would be hilarious anyway.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:27 PM
Click here to Send ziggtard a Private Message Find more posts by ziggtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is...unfortunate.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:29 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by Kurk
That is...unfortunate.

Yeah, another Ziggy smackdown forever lost. Oh well. I'm sure there will be more in the future, if he returns after inevitably getting banned again. Plus, there's plenty around!

Originally posted by JKBart
cuck

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:32 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I find it funny how Ziggy gets shit for saying white supremacist shit (as he should), but Steve Zodiac peddles racially discriminatory policies and argues that white people should hold some collective guilt and be held to a different standard of acceptable behavior, has actively defended critical race theory (the idea that all white people are racist and that minorities can't be racist) and what... he's the buddy of some of the other lefties in the GDF?

The idea that people can be apologists for certain strains of racism is ridiculous.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I find it funny how Ziggy get's shit for saying white supremacist shit (as he should), but Steve Zodiac peddles racially discriminatory policies and argues that white people should hold some collective guilt and be held to a different standard of acceptable behavior, has actively defended critical race theory (the idea that all white people are racist and that minorities can't be racist) and what... he's the buddy of some of the other lefties in the GDF?

The idea that people can be apologists for certain strains of racism is ridiculous.

That is definitely not what critical race theory is. You guys are hilarious.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:43 PM
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been told that i would get banned if I delved into to those subjects on this forum , so I'm not going there. The thread however, which received much autistic screeching from The Lost, was regarding Monkey DNA and which human populations their DNA was closest to. He was simply upset that the result showed that they were closer to aperfrican African populations than other group of people. Which isn't really my fault.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:45 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by ziggtard
I've been told that i would get banned if I delved into to those subjects on this forum , so I'm not going there. The thread however, which received much autistic screeching from The Lost, was regarding Monkey DNA and which human populations their DNA was closest to. He was simply upset that the result showed that they were closer to aperfrican African populations than other group of people. Which isn't really my fault.

I took issue that you misinterpreted the datasets, said it showed "by far" (less than 1% lol), and posted a link to an exclusionary (to say the least) European forum that was also badly "analyzing" the datasets.

Seriously? "Apefrican?" I don't understand how you can ever hope to reasonably defend yourself. You're miserably irrational and prejudiced.

You act like you linked to the Harvard datasets and impartially interpreted that. You didn't. Just linked to a forum abusing those datasets to promote scientific racism.

No cookies for failure, Ziggy.

Bonus points for knowing almost nothing about both genetics and genealogy, leading to you not being able to properly debate me. lol?

Nothing ever ends.

Last edited by Gehenna on Nov 20th, 2017 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:49 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

That is definitely not what critical race theory is. You guys are hilarious.

That you would defend that piece of shit ideology is as funny to me as Ziggy's pseudointellectual race realism.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by Emperordmb
That you would defend that piece of shit ideology is as funny to me as Ziggy's pseudointellectual race realism.

I didn't defend it. All I said was that your description of what it was is wrong, because it is.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:52 PM
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is really no need to be upset Lost, even google's sophisticated technology struggles to diffreintate the two at times :

Perhaps it's time to accept reality for what it is.

Last edited by ziggtard on Nov 20th, 2017 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:06 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

There is really no need to be upset Lost, even google's sophisticated technology struggles to diffreintate the two at times :

[Picture omitted because it's trash]

Perhaps it's time to accept reality for it is.

This horribly racist picture is absurd. I hope you caught the irony in that photo. Probably not, considering who I am dealing with.

Not upset. Just disappointed.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:13 PM
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

This horribly racist picture is absurd. I hope you caught the irony in that photo. Probably not, considering who I am dealing with.

Not upset. Just disappointed.

There was nothing ironic about the photo dipshit

It's was google's app mistaking a couple of blackies for gorilla's :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...ack-people.html

At least this time we know the science behind it now. KEK

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:17 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

There was nothing ironic about the photo dipshit

Well, maybe with the exception of the graduating black guy to the right of the photo in question. lol...

quote:
At least this time we know the science behind it now. KEK

There isn't. You've already been thoroughly disproven. There's nothing more to be said, Ziggy. You're a straight up racist, to say the least. You don't belong here.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:19 PM
dadudemon

Seriously? "Apefrican?" I don't understand how you can ever hope to reasonably defend yourself. You're miserably irrational and prejudiced.

I'm in Oklahoma...lots of racists "around these parts" and I've almost heard it all, growing up. How many new racist things will I learn from Ziggy.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:21 PM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote