KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3220 3221 [3222] 3223 3224 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't anyone else just love it when their lab partner withholds pieces of data from you and avoids all your attempts at contacting them?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 02:48 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Just realized I've been an active(ish) member of this forum for four years. lmao

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Doesn't anyone else just love it when their lab partner withholds pieces of data from you and avoids all your attempts at contacting them?
damn you must have really freaked them out lol

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 06:58 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Whose your lab partner?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vice Admiral Holdo

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:39 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

lmao

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 01:26 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was only a short while ago that I was mocking anime lovers, but now that I'm getting a glimpse of "Girls und Panzer" I think I'm beginning to understand the appeal of it smile .

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

It was only a short while ago that I was mocking anime lovers, but now that I'm getting a glimpse of "Girls und Panzer" I think I'm beginning to understand the appeal of it smile .

You are such, an edge lord.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not getting the new tag on any of the threads. Anyone else?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 01:52 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 05:56 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maiden of darkness
Misunderstood by many
Shrouded in darkness

You are pure at heart
Beautiful on the inside
A living geode

Seductive to me
You pull me towards the light
Oh my sweet Raven

Thank you; I dedicate that one to @MythLord smile

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 12:47 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 03:01 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Kurk what is your nationality

Inquiring minds need to know.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 04:19 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Maiden of darkness
Misunderstood by many
Shrouded in darkness

You are pure at heart
Beautiful on the inside
A living geode

Seductive to me
You pull me towards the light
Oh my sweet Raven

Thank you; I dedicate that one to @MythLord smile

(please log in to view the image)

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 07:58 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Kurk what is your nationality

Inquiring minds need to know.
Ethnically Kekistani
Originally posted by MythLord

Ah, forgive me, I had just watched Teen Titans "Hide and Seek" (the one where Raven baby-sits those children) before writing that. Watching her transform her attitude from detest to love for those children instilled in me a strong sense of euphoria.

You must understand that Raven is the only person I've ever met, both fictional and non-fictional, who momentarily inspires me to become a "good" person and drop my selfish ways. As I said, she literally pulls me towards the light as Kylo Ren experiences. Fortunately (or not) that sense of commitment fades away within a few days after breaking off contact with her and reemerging myself with Dooku. If Raven pulls me towards the light, Dooku draws me to the darkness.

Yin and Yang smile

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 12:13 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Ethnically Kekistani

Ah, forgive me, I had just watched Teen Titans "Hide and Seek" (the one where Raven baby-sits those children) before writing that. Watching her transform her attitude from detest to love for those children instilled in me a strong sense of euphoria.

You must understand that Raven is the only person I've ever met, both fictional and non-fictional, who momentarily inspires me to become a "good" person and drop my selfish ways. As I said, she literally pulls me towards the light as Kylo Ren experiences. Fortunately (or not) that sense of commitment fades away within a few days after breaking off contact with her and reemerging myself with Dooku. If Raven pulls me towards the light, Dooku draws me to the darkness.

Yin and Yang smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 12:32 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ethnically Kekistani

Yin and Yang smile

1. You've never "met" her you dweeb.

2. You're going to be really embarrassed by this shit when you get older.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:11 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

he's already 20

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:15 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yikes.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

at least Kurk isnt a normie any longer smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:30 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

What the cuck are you talking about here?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:31 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote