KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3226 3227 [3228] 3229 3230 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
That sig may be the cringiest thing I’ve seen on a forum to date... and I saw the Aurbere-Ant love fiasco first hand.
Surely it's not more cringey than DMB's pedo, Kekistani Pepe frog.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:32 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That sig may be the cringiest thing I’ve seen on a forum to date... and I saw the Aurbere-Ant love fiasco first hand.

Ant was cheating on me?!!!! The swine!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You left me for Zannah, stfu

Sel talking about my sig?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Confirmation that Sel doesn't read anything she says before making it public? (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:41 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by ILS
Care to elaborate on what is harmful about men being masculine and women being feminine?

Indeed. But first, let's make sure we have more female computer programmers, eh? Need to have priorities.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of those espousing your current arguments. Nobody is in a hurry to replace men with women in careers where it requires high levels of physical labour or mortal danger, despite those fields being dominated by men.

Feminists claim they want what men have, but what they really want is what 0.01 of men have, and they want it by default, without effort. They don't know what it takes to get there.

What most men have is shit, ulcers, heat attacks, and a lot of jobs they hate but have to do.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:42 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yikes.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:46 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Unbowed
Feminists claim they want what men have, but what they really want is what 0.01 of men have, and they want it by default, without effort. They don't know what it takes to get there.

What most men have is shit, ulcers, heat attacks, and a lot of jobs they hate but have to do.
The way I see it, certain men have to do those shit jobs because they lack the social/emotional intelligence (that women typically have more of than men) to do the social work women do.

Now who's fault is it?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by Kurk
The way I see it, certain men have to do those shit jobs because they lack the social/emotional intelligence (that women typically have more of than men) to do the social work women do.

Now who's fault is it?

Who's fault is what?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Unbowed
Who's fault is what?
Stupid men are to blame for their own misfortunes (poor health, shit jobs, etc). It's their fault. They're emotionally weak. Many classical feminists assert the idea that the physical power that men possess is overpowered by the emotional/social strengths that women possess, coupled with mens' emotional fragility.

Elshtain's Public Man, Private Women says this (which I agree with):

"In a second early discussion of male and female natures, men were called an
…obsolete life form. He is an anachronism in this technological context. His muscles are no longer needed. The built in obsolescence of his physical and emotional nature is now apparent. The aggressive, destructive drives of man lack proper reasonable outlets. He is being phased out by technology. Sperm banks and test-tube babies can take over his last function, his only function that has positive effects for the human race."

I have to head off to class (not gender studies) can explain more later.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 07:24 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

lol

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 09:58 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why does a laser gun have recoil?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:15 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Probably because blasters aren't laser guns.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:17 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

We don't know that in canon, but whatever. No bullet drop says otherwise as well.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:18 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Han Solo's neck can't outpace a laser beam.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:52 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

You know, laser is an acronym, Han? If the blasts were actual lasers, they'd move at the speed of light.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 11:28 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Something about knowing that there are practicing physicians who find the time to contribute to Star Wars puts a smile on my usually deadpan face:

http://www.starwars.com/news/contributor/lindahansenraj

I also remember their being several doctors who were also a part of the 501st legion (one of whom was Dooku).

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 03:47 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I don't think anyone will detest alcohol as much as I do until they work EMS near a college campus on St. Patrick's Day sad .

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 04:13 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:23 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The show wasn't even that good ffs.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:26 PM
MythLord
Diamond

I loved it, but my love for it is dwindling ever since Kurk started getting a boner for Raven.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:31 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote