KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3254 3255 [3256] 3257 3258 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk2.7
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you let others use your account?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 02:21 PM
Click here to Send Kurk2.7 a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk2.7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Because they aren’t perverts.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 02:44 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

can't syndicate sock on his own account now tho

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 03:25 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I believe so.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 03:26 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Where the **** am I?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 07:10 PM
Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

The Star Wars Versus Forum, I would think that you should know that if you posted and everything. happy

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 07:46 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I came here from a link to observe Kurk's natural habitat.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 04:01 AM
Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Oh, then enjoy.

You will see him a lot...

A lot...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 04:03 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Is Galan the new Star Wars mod?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 11:47 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

yep

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 12:30 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

He is doing a great job too if I might add!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 01:37 AM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

His finding of the 'Dooku improved during the Clone Wars' Fact File quote is enough for me to love him.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 05:56 AM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 10:26 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

How old are you, Thrawn?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Is Galan the new Star Wars mod?

*Admiral Galan*

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Does anyone remember any of the PT lore prior to TCW? I ask because, I kinda find it disheartening that not many seem to remember apart from maybe the Micro series. I dunno...guess I feel bad for the writers who expanded greatly with the Micro series, novels, comics and games and it all just being forgotten because it wasn't on TV.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Does anyone remember any of the PT lore prior to TCW? I ask because, I kinda find it disheartening that not many seem to remember apart from maybe the Micro series. I dunno...guess I feel bad for the writers who expanded greatly with the Micro series, novels, comics and games and it all just being forgotten because it wasn't on TV.

there are probably lots of fans of Republic comics series, Shatterpoint novel, RotS novel

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 12:50 AM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Zenwolf

Uh, pre-TCW CW-era material is discussed all the time. Or, rather, it was, back when things were discussed here.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 12:55 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

A season or two into TCW is about when I dropped out of keeping up with Star Wars lore, so I remember most of the PT lore from before that.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Uh, pre-TCW CW-era material is discussed all the time. Or, rather, it was, back when things were discussed here.

Never really seem to see it much anymore frankly. Here or otherwise.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 12:58 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote