KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3281 3282 [3283] 3284 3285 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest
That last part should be ships passing in the night. Mixed my metaphors.

Either way, though, it’s good to see the old crew. Janus, Lucien, Blax, Zamp. We just need Beefy and LS and it’ll be a full reunion.

And Faunus.

I would reply tonight. In fact, I had started to, but I've been on the PC since 3 and my eyes are blurry. I'll hit you up tomorrow with a lengthy reply.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 04:00 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Does anybody have Faunus on FB? I have on good authority that he got into weight lifting and is best described as granite.

...and, well, the coronapocolypse has me thirsty

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 06:57 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
And Faunus.

I would reply tonight. In fact, I had started to, but I've been on the PC since 3 and my eyes are blurry. I'll hit you up tomorrow with a lengthy reply.

thumb up

Take your time. Hopefully this will alleviate some of the boredom we're all suffering through in quarantine.

Originally posted by Zamp
Does anybody have Faunus on FB? I have on good authority that he got into weight lifting and is best described as granite.

No, I tried to get Faunus to commit to social media for years but he was always cagey.

Great guy, though.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 12:02 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Zamp

(please log in to view the image)

Also no, I lost contact with Faunus since EoD or before that even.

thumb up

Take your time. Hopefully this will alleviate some of the boredom we're all suffering through in quarantine.

No, I tried to get Faunus to commit to social media for years but he was always cagey.

Great guy, though.

I'll get to it tonight or tomorrow, depending. I committed to doing actual stuff around the house today and if I don't honor my pledge I have to commit sudoku.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 06:36 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

I'll get to it tonight or tomorrow, depending. I committed to doing actual stuff around the house today and if I don't honor my pledge I have to commit sudoku.

Yes, your better half will smite you righteously.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 07:01 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Palpatine is the strongest and most important Sith in the mythos that can't be denied...

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 07:04 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Pandemic bringing everyone back together here. Rex will be along any day now.

I committed to doing actual stuff around the house today and if I don't honor my pledge I have to commit sudoku.
[Kylo]Look how old you've become.[/Kylo]

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2020 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

What a time to be alive

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2020 02:19 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Yes, your better half will smite you righteously.

I got it done. Adulting 101.

Originally posted by The Merchant
Palpatine is the strongest and most important Sith in the mythos that can't be denied...

Okay.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Pandemic bringing everyone back together here. Rex will be along any day now.

[Kylo]Look how old you've become.[/Kylo]

Almost 40.

PS: Resident Evil 3 dropped, so I may reply some other day. This shit is too good to care about Star Wars.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2020 11:04 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I don't like NuJill's appearence. Her face and hair feel off.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2020 07:19 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Originally posted by Tzeentch
You use the term "survive" more generously then it deserves. There has been a constant, slow-drip loss of activity on the site, since ~the late 2000's, that it's never recovered from.

Surviving is surviving

Old Post Apr 6th, 2020 07:27 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

I don't like NuJill's appearence. Her face and hair feel off.

It looks fine to me. Maybe your PC just sucks.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2020 09:41 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'll **** you up buddy

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2020 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

I'll **** you up buddy

Good luck getting past the Coronazeds to fite me irl.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2020 09:44 AM
Darth Oblation

[jawa]Quarantinni!![/jawa]

Old Post Apr 9th, 2020 08:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth Oblation a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Oblation Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

All roads of pandemic-induced boredom (never thought I'd make a statement like that in my life) lead back to KMC, I see.

Anyone down to debate whether Kit Fisto could take four-hundred younglings?

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 06:07 AM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He'd Fisto those Kiddos and you know it.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2020 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/...-star-wars-fan/

quote:

DECATUR, Ga. — Local Star Wars superfan John Aaronson, 38, recently encountered his arch nemesis: a fellow Star Wars superfan in the form of 35 year-old Mark Bergeron.

“I saw this guy with a rebel alliance crest on his shirt and decided to see what a dipshit he was,” said Aaronson, who bears a similar tattoo on his left bicep. “And I was totally right. This mother****er said A’Sharad Hett, AKA Darth Krayt, was the greatest Sith Lord, so yeah, he’s one of those psychos that still engages with the weird, shitty Legends continuity in spite of absolutely none of it being canon.”

Bergeron shared his own impressions of Aaronson following the ensuing altercation over the duo’s shared passion.

“I was just sitting here eating and this weirdo with a First Order patch on his jacket starts yelling at me,” he said. “He told me it’s a crime to disregard all the hard work Disney has put into creating a cohesive expanded universe and that I was spitting in their face by reading old stuff like New Jedi Order or The Han Solo Trilogy. I wasn’t gonna take that lying down so I called him a bootlicker for just swallowing the watered down shit Disney was spoon feeding him and begging Papa Mouse for more drivel like Rebels or Doctor Aphra.”

Other occupants of the shop who did their best to give the pair of Star Wars superfans a wide berth expressed overall discomfort with every aspect of the situation.

“It was crazy uncomfortable watching these two grown ass men shouting at each other about increasingly obscure bits of Star Wars lore,” said cashier Jesse Logan. “Like, I’ve seen a lot of arguments break out in here over the best Zelda game or whatever, but this one was vicious, like it was personal for these guys. It’s weird, I don’t like Star Wars that much, but these guys really don’t like Star Wars!”

At press time, Aaronson and Bergeron had squared up with replica Darth Maul and Kylo Ren lightsabers while the shop was being evacuated.

(me @ gideon)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2020 01:10 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Since when have we been SW arch nemeses?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2020 01:38 AM
Zenwolf

Wow how mature that was for the guy with the FO jacket to start something and he was the older of the two. Tch, jeez...it's called having an opinion dude.

I mean the other guy should have just ignored him, but the first dude just walked up and figured he was a dip***?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2020 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote