KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Looking doesn't count. And DE Luke, you could have just gotten your username and password sent to you via e-mail if you forgot it.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:07 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by calvs
Are you in the 0-12 months age group?
No, I probably just won't drink until I'm in my late 30's to early 40's. I just don't wanna have alcohol in the nearest quadrant of time. That and I'd try not doing it anyways.. no expression

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:50 PM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

Originally posted by darthsith19
Looking doesn't count. And DE Luke, you could have just gotten your username and password sent to you via e-mail if you forgot it.
I told you,I changed my email address around that time when I got myself a new computer.I couldn't have it emailed to me so I just signed up again,I forgot what my old account name was. wink

@calvs:My mistakewink

Old Post May 25th, 2006 03:30 PM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthnuman

Wow things sure have changed since I've been gone. What's up with all of the antediluvians getting banned? And what happened to the battle bar.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:36 PM
Click here to Send darthnuman a Private Message Find more posts by darthnuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

heh...hehehe....hahhahah, well i'd tell you but...

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthnuman

Man I properly planned a huge argument against Ragnos that cannot be refuted. Are the bans temporary or permanent?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:39 PM
Click here to Send darthnuman a Private Message Find more posts by darthnuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

hey um, who did u used to be and do you remember me? or are you new to this whole place, sorta

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

And you just foil yourself just like that..

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:40 PM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

wiat what?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:43 PM
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

darthnuman = Numan. Numan = underage user. Underaged users aren't allowed on here, no matter how intelligent they might be. That and it's kind of against the law..

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:45 PM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

oh that was the numan plague want it

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:46 PM
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Yes it was, yes it was. Go lurking!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:46 PM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

yeah i was gone for most of that
yes but we must foil his evil plans!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:48 PM
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

I reported him.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:49 PM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

me 3

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:50 PM
foofightermax
Punkass Maximus

wow this place looks neat. never been to a forum where they have one for star wars characters fighting. kickass!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:31 PM
Click here to Send foofightermax a Private Message Find more posts by foofightermax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

my friend, much to learn you still have....

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:22 PM
calvs
Kommunist

WOW..This place sucks without Blax..

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post May 26th, 2006 02:14 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

No, it doesn't just suck, it blows.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 02:17 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by calvs
WOW..This place sucks without Blax..

thx Calvin for finnaly admitting my greatness. And you to Sorgo. Such a change of heart wink

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:32 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote