KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » black panther respect thread

black panther respect thread
Started by: A.J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Daredevil1

It makes more sense to me without the herb he's Peak Human with the herb he's at the peak of human potential like Steve. There's a difference between Peak Human and the absolute peak of human potential.

Any term with him being Superhuman was with his power upgrade IIRC.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 03:48 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

BP said he still has an evolved metabolism....

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 03:52 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

That's pretty cool.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 03:56 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I thought that mean't he still had the herb.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 04:04 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

You probably right.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 04:19 PM
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

i respect black panther for some of the decisions he's made so far in AvX, like telling the President having interrupted Tony and Cap that the X-Men weren't doing anything wrong. Or not going with the Avengers to the battlefield because he's a head of state and doesn't support such and such. BP's the man

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 05:01 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blairwest43

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Does not really matter, characters do things they arnt always capable of, and in forum match Ironman would rape stomp Panther (not that it a bad thing, Iron Man would rape stomp any top tier street/ low tier meta easily.

None of which makes any sense, because he could easily simply blast Black Panther with any number of abilities he has at his disposal. Making a suit to combat Black Panthers meager powers when compared to Iron Man is almost insulting to readers.

Ability to see? You mean he used a flash something or other or was invisible? Because there really not way to simply make one self invisible to one person sight unless by some magical means
Also anti-metal senses? what?

Or better yet it was wanking by the writer, who I can almost guess is hudlin or or arm baring silver surfer hack.

Why would he be able to take Panther with his normal suit? Can you give any good reason? For starters if not mistaken it was extremis armor which grants him superhuman reflexes, speed as well as his superhuman strength in stamina. Then you have ray blacks, sonic attacks, energy black, eletrical assaults, magnets ect. He has numerous ways to disposes of a non preped panther with ease in seconds with out even needing to get physical but simply with range.

I don't even get this point......

My stances was always that a non prep Panther would get destroyed by Ironman, it not even debatable.

so pretty much just because you say he would "rape/stomp" him he would? I'm guessing the other times Iron Man tailor made (which he is so infamous for) armor for people it was bull as well.

Does not really matter, characters do things they arnt always capable of, and in forum match Ironman would rape stomp Panther (not that it a bad thing, Iron Man would rape stomp any top tier street/ low tier meta easily.

None of which makes any sense, because he could easily simply blast Black Panther with any number of abilities he has at his disposal. Making a suit to combat Black Panthers meager powers when compared to Iron Man is almost insulting to readers.

Ability to see? You mean he used a flash something or other or was invisible? Because there really not way to simply make one self invisible to one person sight unless by some magical means

Or better yet it was wanking by the writer, who I can almost guess is hudlin or or arm baring silver surfer hack.

Why would he be able to take Panther with his normal suit? Can you give any good reason? For starters if not mistaken it was extremis armor which grants him superhuman reflexes, speed as well as his superhuman strength in stamina. Then you have ray blacks, sonic attacks, energy black, eletrical assaults, magnets ect. He has numerous ways to disposes of a non preped panther with ease in seconds with out even needing to get physical but simply with range.

My stances was always that a non prep Panther would get destroyed by Ironman, it not even debatable.
The suit was some sort of light filtering suit that made him completely invisible to his eyes. Ironman knows that BP relies on all his senses(especially smell and sight) to hunt.

In this fight it is clearly shown that Iron Man was prepared for a fight with BLACK PANTHER. Not superman, not the Hulk, Not Spiderman, but Black Panther. Tony's arrogance caused him to not rely on those things you named as much.

And my point was that if Ironman saw the need for prep(without realizing that the BP would have Prep against him) them Iron Man must realize something that you don't. BLACK PANTHER IS A THREAT!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 02:30 AM
blairwest43 is currently offline Click here to Send blairwest43 a Private Message Find more posts by blairwest43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Umbra
The Struggler

Originally posted by Daredevil1
It makes more sense to me without the herb he's Peak Human with the herb he's at the peak of human potential like Steve. There's a difference between Peak Human and the absolute peak of human potential.

Any term with him being Superhuman was with his power upgrade IIRC.

I comfirmed with Tim Brevoort and J.Maberry, with the HSH he's *above* peak-human. Both said it, and Liss also agreed which is why he put in the Peak Human line.

As for Battlehammer, read Fantastic Four #608. T'challa is way beyond peak or enhanced now. He has the knowledge and strength of every Panther that's ever lived. He shrugged off P5 fire from a blood lusted namor. Just FYI, he's a super beast now. Ah oh.. yes

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 02:36 PM
Umbra is currently offline Click here to Send Umbra a Private Message Find more posts by Umbra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ddd222

Re: black panther respect thread

Originally posted by A.J
not sure if its been done i have got a few fights with him in so ill post them

I was wondering, could you provide an issue number for every scan?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 07:55 PM
ddd222 is currently offline Click here to Send ddd222 a Private Message Find more posts by ddd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote