KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men: The Last Stand Discussion

X-Men: The Last Stand Discussion
Started by: TheOnes2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I'm not usually in these parts of the forums... but after watching this movie... i want my money back!!!
what the **** is with everyone dying?
not too mention my favourite character didn't even make it into the movie. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: {gambit}
overdone and too basic of a plot no expression not happy
basically 2min screen time for each character in the movie give or take.
was so pissed didn't say to see what ever the credits had too offer

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:50 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BakaXero
I'm not usually in these parts of the forums... but after watching this movie... i want my money back!!!
what the **** is with everyone dying?
not too mention my favourite character didn't even make it into the movie. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: {gambit}
overdone and too basic of a plot no expression not happy
basically 2min screen time for each character in the movie give or take.
was so pissed didn't say to see what ever the credits had too offer

I agree.. I was looking forward to this movie.. and I left feeling very disappointed.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 06:24 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

does storm have a bigger role?

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post May 25th, 2006 06:39 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Yes she does.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 06:40 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

I had very low expectations for this movie and i left feeling satisfied.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:15 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Originally posted by T.M
Yes she does.

does she fly a lot at least?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:34 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rianna_d

Yep, she has a bigger role than in the previous 2 movies. And flies a lot more. wink

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:52 PM
rianna_d is currently offline Click here to Send rianna_d a Private Message Find more posts by rianna_d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

that sounds sexual

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:54 PM
Null

How they beat Juggs, don't tell me kitty kills the bastard!!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:04 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mYsTiquE_DuDe

Does Psylocke has bigger part?What are her powers?Does she fight?
Tell me everything about her role and appearence,PLEASE!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:47 PM
mYsTiquE_DuDe is currently offline Click here to Send mYsTiquE_DuDe a Private Message Find more posts by mYsTiquE_DuDe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Originally posted by mYsTiquE_DuDe
Does Psylocke has bigger part?What are her powers?Does she fight?
Tell me everything about her role and appearence,PLEASE!

no-don't think i heard her say a thing. -camoflage -sorta [SPOILER - highlight to read]: she dies no expression

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:58 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Originally posted by Ritoshi
How they beat Juggs, don't tell me kitty kills the bastard!!

he got defeated by using his head no expression

sorry bout the double posting

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:00 AM
Martinus

Worst X Men movie so far!

I ve seen it and I think this is one the worst super heroes movie Ive seen!!
The story was very poor and the new characters where in the movie cause they wanted to add some new ones, Warren story was really bad and his performance in the movie very poor. It could be better.

It wasnt good from the begining, when they where in the training room (the ones that survived in the end) and they where fighting against a sentinel. WHY WAS A SENTINEL IN THERE?? HOW DID THEY KNOW THEM IF THEY DIDNT FIGTH THEM BEFORE?? What happened with Nightcrawler?? The part thay Magneto took the bridge to get to the isle was rally unnecesary and how could it be hanging there when Magneto left it?? Then when they get down from it its suddenly night!! Too many mistakes. The only thing that Warren do is saving his father and he will be removed in the next one as Nightcrawler for sure, why the mutants didnt kill his father like they did with the woman?? They have to take him to the roof so he can be saved, LOL.
The battles are very poor ( Pyro vs Iceman ) and the final one is really boring, nothing in special. The worst XMEN movie so far! I really liked the others.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:28 AM
Martinus is currently offline Click here to Send Martinus a Private Message Find more posts by Martinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martinus

AND YOU CANT KILL CYCLOPS AND XAVIER!! Who did this movie?? Cyclops is a very important character and one of the best Xmen, you just can kill him like this! The director never gave him the importance that he diserves, and now he kills him, WORST IDEA EVER!! What good characters are left? Only Wolverine and Storm, the other ones sux!! Im an Xmen fan and I cannot see how you can ruin a film like this!! They way that Jane killed averybody was really bad, too much 3D, only poligons in the air. Juggernaught is just another evil mutant, LOL. It seems that the director doesnt know anything about the Xmen story!!

IM VERY ANGRY!!!! LOL

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:36 AM
Martinus is currently offline Click here to Send Martinus a Private Message Find more posts by Martinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

the worst super heroes movie Ive seen!! < lets not get carried away mr. spoiler. You have not seen catwoman,elektra and others yet. I doubt it will be even worse than the eh movie slike dare devil,hulk,punisher

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:38 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martinus

LOL, youre right, I wanted to add one of the worsts Ive ever seen, but didnt type it right. Those are really bad too.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:46 AM
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

Actualy, Jug's got tricked by kitty to charge at them, and he was depowered by leech and bashed his head on the wall

Old Post May 26th, 2006 06:47 AM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Quick question...
doesn't Jugganuat's power come from his suit? and aint he Xavier's half brother?

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:00 AM
Null

Originally posted by BakaXero
Quick question...
doesn't Jugganuat's power come from his suit? and aint he Xavier's half brother?
Comes from a Crystal, and yes half brother step brother candy man thing

Last edited by Null on May 26th, 2006 at 07:05 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:03 AM
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

But in the movie, his power is a normal mutation.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:08 AM