KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hypothetical vs thread

Hypothetical vs thread
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by He-guy88
yea but i think u vs badabing would be a good storie

What the f**k? I bat-kick badabing. End of story.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:51 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by batdude123

now i know u arent lazy come on look at how long mine was and it still has a 2nd part to come

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:54 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

now i know u arent lazy come on look at how long mine was and it still has a 2nd part to come

That's all there is to the story. cool It would last that long.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:55 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Oh man, it's on like Donkey Kong.
Badabing> <Batdude

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:57 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

That's all there is to the story. cool It would last that long.

hum me vs batdude123

park i come in batdude trys to batkick me i pull a gun out bang bang i win

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:58 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by badabing
Oh man, it's on like Donkey Kong.
Badabing> <Batdude

laughing

Old Post May 27th, 2006 12:00 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

hum me vs batdude123

park i come in batdude trys to batkick me i pull a gun out bang bang i win

Batdude then swiftly dodges the gunfire and He-guy ends up with a face full of bat knock out gas.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 12:01 AM
Badabing
Karen

Batdude, give us a Batman story.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 27th, 2006 12:03 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Batdude, give us a Batman story.

Who should I have him face?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 12:21 AM
Takion

Who should I have him face?

Hulk. Nah. Shocker.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post May 27th, 2006 12:31 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Part 2

The Crow VS Sabertooth (rouge)

at night a bar

The toad is sitting on the bar stool drinking a jack danials a (shows dark black boots walking in the bar goes upward shows black jeans lose black t shirt midlong brownish black hair whit paintet and a coat hanging over his right shoulder face godsmack no rest for the wicked playing in the backround he sits by toad toad looks at this myistory man and says wat r u sopose to be the man looks at the bottom of a drinking glass and exclaimes im the crow im ur death and before toad gets a chance to move he grabs him by the neck and says weres ur pal the animal looking one he stole her from me and toad replies i dont know wat your talking about w..... crows temper stars to rise and squeses his neck harder and harder hes barley able to breath or talk but in the mist of all of this toad forces a name out of his mouth sa...saber...sabertooth the grip loseins i think your talking about sabertooth i can take u to him and he yells to bad ur gonna die then he whips out his tung and spits slim on his face and jumps out of the window the crow rips the slime from his face and throws on his coat on and smiles, wispers to him self their we go then jumps to out the window the bar tender looks out after he jumps and sees nothing but the ground covered in glass, the toad makes it back to his hide out hoping that no one was following him and then he sees a crow land atop the hidouts secret entrence door he whips out his toung to try and catch this black bird but then a man drops from the top of the buliding and catches his toung and rips it from his mouth he walks over to the bleeding toad and uses his own toung to hang him their sabertooth comes from around the corner and seesthe toad hanging dead by his own toung he looks at ah and says ha someone gots your toung and walks in the door (doesent realize that it was unlocked untill he walked throught the door) he sees a crow sitting on the table were the botherhood goes over their plans Slam the door shuts and locks he turns and sees no one the crow swaks he looks back and sees a man sitting their the man smiles & wispers finley then shouts QUOTE THE RAVEN NEVER MORE he jumps from the table to sabertooth lands right in front of him punches him in the face sabertooth graws and runs his hand right throu his chest and pulls out his hart smaches it within his hand then his chest heals right before his eyes then the guy says do u remember me im Adam warfeild u killed my girlfriend and i a week and two days ago now its time to put the beast down for good but every time adam damages him he heals with amazing speed so all they can do is excange punches,cuts and kicks sabertooth throws adam to the ground he grabs him and beats him so badly his wounds can baerly heal as fast as they come but all of a sudden rouge grab sabertooth tosses him off of adam,adam jumps up then rouge says its time to take off the kid gloves (at the same time she takes her right glove off and steals most of his powers and its enough for adam to kill him (adam says an eye for an eye or more opropreitly a hart for a hart then smiles)
he punches his fist thru sabertooths chest and rips his hart out and forces it down sabs throt then finley its over he says and looks at rouge and says thank you veary much im adam she says im rouge and dont worrie about it i did this to say im sorry about wat happened adam asks her how did u know were i was the crow lands on his shouldaor and she laughs and ssay a littel black bird told me then the bird flys away rouge watches it then turns back to look and he was gone

The End

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:05 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Takion
Hulk. Nah. Shocker.

Shocker would beat him though.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:13 AM
Takion

Shocker would beat him though.

Actually to me Batman has faster than speed of sound reflexes. So shocker really aint that good. Oh. Theres Lizard.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:48 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

wow He-guy88, that was a great story big grin

and cheers for the compliment Badabing big grin

Daredevil vs Hawkeye (On Matt Murdock's roof)

Hawkeye goes back to being a villain, and his first job as one of Kingpin's henchmen is to assassinate the blind Lawyer, Matt Murdock. Daredevil doesn't seem to think this is a good idea.....

Hawkeye fires several arrows which Daredevil evades, by several cartwheels. Daredevil fires the grappling hook wire at hawkeye, who unsuccessfully dodges. it wraps round Clint's ankle and Daredevil takes advantage of the leverage and momentum to swing Hawkeye off the Building. Hawkeye goes flying through the air but realises he is saved a messy end by a passing train which he fires a grappling arrow at.

Daredevil jumps onto the train and tries to find Hawkeye. The noise of the train is overwhelming his radar and he can't get a lock on Clint who is standing right behind him. Hawkeye fires a single arrow into DD's shoulder. DD turns around and blocks the remaining arrows with his Billy club.

Hawkeye laughs and pulls out a powerful TNT arrow. Daredevil throws his billy club and Backflips off the train. The billy club knocks Hawkeye's aim down, which means the arrow lands right at Clint's feet. Clint says "Oh fu.." then the train carriage explodes.

Daredevil does some awkward acrobatics before landing on the train tracks with a dislocated arm. An ordinary, smoking arrow lands right in front of daredevil, just missing his face, followed by a smoking purple boot....................

Daredevil wins.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 10:39 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Captain America vs Lady Shiva (In the savage land)

Cap is running through the jungle, away from some charging dinosaurs. He jumps up into a tree. Shiva is also in the tree. Shiva kicks Cap out of the tree. Cap turns his fall into a graceful backflip and lands safely. He throws his shield at Shiva who easily dodges the shield. Shiva pulls out a gun and points it at Cap who doesn't move. The shield comes back round and hits Shiva in the back of the legs. Shiva falls from the tree but manages to shoot Cap in the shoulder.

Cap charges towards her, his shield covering him from her gunshots. He hits her in the face and they both end up falling backwards off a cliff edge. Shiva grabs hold of several weak vines and uses them to slow her fall. Cap lands in the shallow lagoon below. The water stirs for a moment then nothing.

Shiva walks to the waters edge and points her gun where Cap had gone in. A shield emerges from the water and knocks the gun out of her hand. Cap jumps out of the water and punches Shiva in the face. Shiva falls down but manages to prevent Cap's shield returning to him by grabbing it herself. She uses its momentum to swing it into Cap's jaw, knocking him flying back into a bunch of dinosaur eggs. Cap jumps to his feet, only to have his own shield hit him in the shoulder Shiva already put a bullet in. Ignoring the pain he blocks Shiva's blows until he manages to get a punch in. Shiva falls back and lands on the tree branch Cap had broke with his shield earlier. Shiva swings the branch around but it is shot flying out of her hand. Cap is pointing her gun with a furious expression on his face. Shiva taunts him saying that he is probably to upright to kill her and tells him its useless. Cap agrees. He lowers his gun only to shoot her in the foot. He then hits her in the face with his shield, knocking her out........

Captain America wins

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:15 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Nightwing vs Elektra (construction site)

Nightwing jumps forward into the middle of the site. His eyes continually darting around for movement. Elektra jumps out from behind ready to plunge her sai's into his back. Nightwing turns around and blocks both of them with his billy clubs. He kicks her off of him. Elektra goes flying back into an old lift shaft. Nightwing jumps forward as Elektra presses the button to close the doors. Nightwing hits the doors face on and crumples.

He quickly gets to his feet as a circular hole is cut in the doors. Elektra jumps through the hole and throws a sai which is deflected with Nightwing's club. Elektra kicks Nightwing's knee popping it out of place. Nightwing screams and hits her across the face with a club sending her flying back over a construction beam and plummeting towards the ground. 5 floors before the ground, Elektra sticks a Sai into one of the beams and uses it to hoist herself back up. Nightwing meanwhile pops his knee back into place and swings on his grappling hook, down to Elektra's floor.

Nightwing throws a billy club at the same time Elektra throws her sai. The weapons hit each other in midair and ricochet off the site.

Elektra reacts first and kicks Nightwing in the face. Nightwing stumbles over but regains his stance just before tripping Elektra up. Elektra grabs a nearby spade and swings it round into Nightwing's face, breaking his nose on impact. Blood spurts everywhere but Nightwing jumps back and throws some of his own batarangs at Elektra who evades all but one which gets lodged in her arm.

Nightwing steps forward to punch Elektra but Elektra withdraws a sai she has kept hidden. She makes an upward swipe which Nightwing back flips out the way of. Unfortunately for Nightwing Elektra predicts his landing spot and throws the sai there. Nightwing lands and a sai hits his shoulder. Nightwing staggers off the edge in pain and begins to fall. In the last second he reaches out a grabs the ledge. Elektra stands over his hanging form and smiles. Nightwing looks up at her in anger until she kicks him in his chest. Nightwing lets out a muffled scream as he plummets to the ground.

Elektra wins

Old Post May 27th, 2006 05:53 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by willRules
Nightwing vs Elektra (construction site)

Nightwing jumps forward into the middle of the site. His eyes continually darting around for movement. Elektra jumps out from behind ready to plunge her sai's into his back. Nightwing turns around and blocks both of them with his billy clubs. He kicks her off of him. Elektra goes flying back into an old lift shaft. Nightwing jumps forward as Elektra presses the button to close the doors. Nightwing hits the doors face on and crumples.

He quickly gets to his feet as a circular hole is cut in the doors. Elektra jumps through the hole and throws a sai which is deflected with Nightwing's club. Elektra kicks Nightwing's knee popping it out of place. Nightwing screams and hits her across the face with a club sending her flying back over a construction beam and plummeting towards the ground. 5 floors before the ground, Elektra sticks a Sai into one of the beams and uses it to hoist herself back up. Nightwing meanwhile pops his knee back into place and swings on his grappling hook, down to Elektra's floor.

Nightwing throws a billy club at the same time Elektra throws her sai. The weapons hit each other in midair and ricochet off the site.

Elektra reacts first and kicks Nightwing in the face. Nightwing stumbles over but regains his stance just before tripping Elektra up. Elektra grabs a nearby spade and swings it round into Nightwing's face, breaking his nose on impact. Blood spurts everywhere but Nightwing jumps back and throws some of his own batarangs at Elektra who evades all but one which gets lodged in her arm.

Nightwing steps forward to punch Elektra but Elektra withdraws a sai she has kept hidden. She makes an upward swipe which Nightwing back flips out the way of. Unfortunately for Nightwing Elektra predicts his landing spot and throws the sai there. Nightwing lands and a sai hits his shoulder. Nightwing staggers off the edge in pain and begins to fall. In the last second he reaches out a grabs the ledge. Elektra stands over his hanging form and smiles. Nightwing looks up at her in anger until she kicks him in his chest. Nightwing lets out a muffled scream as he plummets to the ground.

Elektra wins

And you call yourself member Nightwing of the Dark Knights. no

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:08 PM
Badabing
Karen

And you call yourself member Nightwing of the Dark Knights. no

You've been critiquing a lot of stories. Let's see what you can come with.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:14 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

You've been critiquing a lot of stories. Let's see what you can come with.

Fine. What two characters should I use?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:15 PM
Takion

Fine. What two characters should I use?

Spawn and Doctor Strange.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:16 PM