KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Best Superpower special effect

Best Superpower special effect
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I like the heat vision.

And apparently so did Mr. Singer, cause they used the Smallville heat vision effect in Superman returns. Which I thought was pretty sweet.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 03:19 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Was not the same effect, SR returns was way better than Smallville heat vision.

The one with the solar flares and Clark sends a tractor flying for miles lol, not really amazing just... Nice. wink

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 09:29 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Funny it looked identical to me too.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:57 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They were similar but the sr heat vision had more colour to it... at least to me...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 02:25 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Yea, but it was the same idea. You have to remember SR had millions of dollars to develop they're special effects, I'm pretty sure Smallville doesn't have the cash to do that, especially ALL the time.

Never the less, it was the same looking, seeing as ALL other incarnations of his heat vision have appeared as laser beams. Smallville didn't do that, and SR followed suit with a more "Heat" looking heat vision, as opposed to lasers.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 11:50 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

Clark catching the helicopter Exposed
Clark Missle Jump
Flash Running on Water
Clark Catching the elivator Mercy

all i can think of for now,

They were all cool

Last edited by rubinator on Aug 15th, 2006 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 12:28 AM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

all the special effects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:01 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I loved the flying one most or when they show clark running normally but everything around him is paused

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:28 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

I liked the sneeze part from the show from yesterday.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 10:06 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

lol he looked funny when he was sucking up the air

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 10:19 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yeah lol, and when he pretended he was going to sneeze then he was just like "Just kidding"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 10:57 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hahaha yea i was glad he was kidding cause it looked fake

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 03:02 AM
seancstew

The ripples that form around him when he jumps are always cool. The coolest strength one was when he caught the car.

But I enjoyed the underwater ones from Aqua, when AC did his little typhoon punch move thing...

Oh, and the shattering of the sword on Clarks arm when lex hit him with it, simple but well executed.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:01 PM
seancstew is currently offline Click here to Send seancstew a Private Message Find more posts by seancstew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

When Clark blew off the barn door. By far the funniest power realization EVER

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:30 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

When that stupid desperate house wives guy shot him with a krytonite bullet

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:58 PM
Cowgirl
You make my heart race!

I liked the sneeze too LOL and the effects with Lex and Clark fighting in the Zod Ep was awesome smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:33 PM
Cowgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Cowgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Cowgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I always just liked seeing the car runing into him and he jus crouches down like he is about to be tackled and then the car gets totalled

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:59 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

The car catch

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 11:06 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

When Kal-El was flying, actually...I didn't, but to me it looked amazing.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 11:11 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

When clark puts nails inside wood with his fingers!

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 03:55 AM