KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Best Superpower special effect

Best Superpower special effect
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

deffinately when he catches the car (chloe sees)

not great effects, but deffinately cool

great effects? meteor shower when he grabs the little boy and shields him

and in "scare" when it hows his fear, and he gets in the way of the meteor and he saves Lana

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 07:41 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Did you guys see how my Lois took it last night? man she's great!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 09:48 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Would GA's demonstration of archery profeciency be counted as a power, because I loved it when he shot the tab off of the soda can!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 03:18 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

no he's just a good shot

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:33 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

when he inhaled the blue marijuana a couple of episodes ago and how it looked like.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 03:23 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wiccan999
#@$%

I liked the "magicks" effects from season four. Lana as Isobel the witch was awesome.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:40 PM
wiccan999 is currently offline Click here to Send wiccan999 a Private Message Find more posts by wiccan999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

When Clark Jumped out of the crane tonight.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 02:08 AM
wiccan999
#@$%

yeah that was cool...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 02:23 AM
wiccan999 is currently offline Click here to Send wiccan999 a Private Message Find more posts by wiccan999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

when Clark had a cold and sneezed the barn door off .

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 05:23 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kryptoheat69
Restricted

Account Restricted

Favorites

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AstroFan
I like Kal-El's takeoff in Crusade. big grin

YEAh that was mad cool why can't he be evil all the time evil face

It's all about good and evil until a wicked hot chick shows up

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 01:14 AM
kryptoheat69 is currently offline Click here to Send kryptoheat69 a Private Message Find more posts by kryptoheat69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seancstew

Ummm...

Because he is Superman? Just a thought. Call me silly.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 01:52 AM
seancstew is currently offline Click here to Send seancstew a Private Message Find more posts by seancstew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kryptoheat69
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the times he uses his powers are good even when he looken in the girls bathroom.

It's all about good and evil until a wicked hot chick shows up

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:50 AM
kryptoheat69 is currently offline Click here to Send kryptoheat69 a Private Message Find more posts by kryptoheat69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kon-El
I also liked it when he supersped to save chloe from mxyptlk after he threw the football, pushing mikhail away and break chloes handcuffs, then running back to where he threw the football.

Yea that scene was awsome! It was one of my favorite scenes in the series so far

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 03:46 PM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I liked when Clark was shot with the kryptonite bullet, and his face when it went through him xD

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 01:41 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

the football throw was awesome, also the one where he is at the party and fetches a bowl for a guy about to puke! The missle was good cause with the red jacket and blue T, he looked like he was wearing the cape and stuff.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 05:17 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Kal-Els flight was my favourite big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:52 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I actually really liked Chloe's superpower. I thought it was very beautiful. Apart from that one. I liked it when Zod was beating the crap out of Clark in the woods. That kind of physical strength was pretty cool. Along with the speed thing too.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 08:42 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I agree, I just kept looking at that part over & over when I first recorded it. It was just awesome. But, by far, the best fight we've gotten was between Clark & Kane in the episode "Combat". As for the best superpower effect, that has to go to superspeed.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 03:36 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I like the heat vision effect.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:36 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely, Smallville has created the best looking heat vision of all time. Hell, Singer even used it in "Superman Returns".

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:42 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote