KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 7th book, my way

7th book, my way
Started by: Brit531

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brit531

Tell me what you think and tell me if I explained more.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 03:52 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

The next day when everyone was awake they started to set up for the wedding tomorrow. Everyone was such in a rush it was a disaster. Fleur was with Mrs. Weasley saying what and where everything should go. There was an annoying look on Mrs. Weasley's face and Harry could tell why.

"What do they need so many flowers?" Ron asked. When Ron had said this he looked around and saw flowers everywhere.

"No Idea." Harry answered honestly to Ron.

Just then Lupin walked in. He looked different from the last time everyone saw him. He wasn't tired. He had a very clean new look that everyone had never seen. Which was different considering that he always looked a mess. Harry realized why when Tonks walked in looking good as well. She didn't have he pink hair on funny nose, but her soft long brown hair and her real nose. They both walked over to them.

"Hello Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny. How are you doing?" Lupin asked them with a great big smile.

"Fine," they said in unison.

"How have you been?" Hermione asked before anyone could say anything.

"Well," Lupin began as he looked at Tonks, " it has been good. Very good actually."

"Well, we will see you later." Tonks said walking off with Ginny and Hermione.

"So whats going on with you and Lupin?" Hermione asked when they left the room.

"Well, in the beginning of the summer after the funeral we talked about everything. He thought of reasons we should and shouldn't be together. Then I did the same thing after he was done. In the end we both realized that we belong to be together, but he is still worried about everything and ever since it has been going great!" Tonk said with a grin on her face.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 07:30 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

that's good but like i said to.......OhIluvHp i think. When your people talk it sounds like the olden days. Like not modern Harry Potter people would talk. Make them sound like regular people. Not like DUDE HEY ! but do you know what I mean?

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:03 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hplver4life

i like ur story keep posting

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 09:14 PM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

yea i know what you mean iluvhpsomuch1 7

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 10:52 PM
Brit531

i will hopefully be posting tomorrow if everything goes ok

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:55 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

great story!!!! *grins*

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:07 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

thanks

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:19 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

no prob!!! you were the first to comment on my story after all!!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:20 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i think ur stories really good. keep posting plz

of course I was

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:32 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

ill be posting sometime tonight

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 05:22 PM
Brit531

or in a minute

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 05:46 PM
Brit531

Well sorry it took awhile to post…. Tell me what you think embarrasment

At the end of the day everyone was tired and wanted to go to their bed, but by then Mrs. Weasley was mad at the fact that not everything for the wedding was not done.

“Why aren’t you all done cleaning up this mess!” Mrs. Weasley asked with a angry look on her face at the sight of her youngest sons room.

“We just started mum.” Ron said frightened by his mother.

“Oh, sorry dear. I guess I am more tired than I thought. Well, when you are finished you all go to bed.” she said with a confused look on.

“Mum, why don’t you go to bed you have been up most of the day. I think you may need your rest for tomorrow.” Ginny said.

“Well, I don’t think…” but Mrs. Weasley was cut off by Ginny.

“Yes, we all think so.” Ginny said while Harry, Ron, and Hermione were shaking their heads yes.

“Ok, but it better be spotless tomorrow, because I don‘t want you cleaning tomorrow.” Mrs. Weasley said being pushed to her room by Ron and Harry. When they got her into the room everyone still had to clean until it was spotless or they would here it tomorrow morning.

Once Ron and Harry were done on Ron’s room they went to help the girls downstairs clean. Though they didn’t like cleaning, but they thought it as a good time to use magic to help.

By the time they were done it was nearly two am. So they all went to bed with pleased looks on their faces.

During the rest of the night Harry started to have a extremely bad dream. One that scared him half to death.
“Harry help. Harry help us please.”
“Ginny, Ron, Hermione what are you doing here. What is wrong with…”
“Harry, Voldmort is right behind you. Look out” Hermione yelled. Voldmort tried to reach for Harry, but he moved before he could.
“Well well well, I knew you would come. Though I thought you knew that my death eaters kidnapped your precious friends and as I have found out your girlfriend as well.” Voldmort said laughing.
“No, I didn’t. Let them go it is me you want.”
“Why should I let them go torturing is so much better. Who should I start with. I know how about your beloved Ginny.”
Ginny started to yell in the pain as she fell to the ground. “Ginny, let her alone.” Harry started yelling.

Then all of a sudden he felt someone shaking him to wake up.

“Harry are you alright.” Ginny said completely frightened by what he was saying. Harry then kissed Ginny like he never has ever kissed her.
“Hey, stop snogging her while I’m here.” Ron said half asleep while Hermione comes in behind him.
“What going on?” Hermione asked. Then Harry retold everything in his dream. They were all really scared and realized why Harry had been yelling. Luckily when Hermione woke up she made sure that no one could here Harry yelling and came upstairs right after doing so.

“Harry, we are coming.” Ron said looking at Harry with a concerned look on his face.
“What?” Harry asked before anyone else could ask.
“We’re coming with you to find the horacuxes.” Hermione and Ron said with a stubborn look on their faces.
“What are horacuxes?” Ginny asked completely shocked at what she heard.
“What….. ummm…Ginny I don’t think you want to know.” Ron said.
“Yes I do so tell me.”
“No”
“Harry, what are they?”
“Well,” Harry looked at his friends. Ron was telling him to say no and Hermione was saying to tell her. “Well… they are parts of….. Voldmort’s soul. That I have to destroy before I do anything really heroic as every says.”

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 05:49 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

It's ok you've written better. Like You repeat yourself, its hard to notice but I can tell you don't have to be that specific lol, oh and its Horcruxes.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 06:02 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

that was a lot better smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 06:30 PM
Brit531

thanks, and thanks for telling me how to spell horcruxes i was wondering about that.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 08:56 PM
Brit531

well I am not sure what to do next so if anyone has any Ideas pm me or write it here

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 09:26 PM
Sirius_Rulez

yes it was good.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 04:21 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

thanks

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:32 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

you going to more soon???

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 06:47 PM