KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 7th book, my way

7th book, my way
Started by: Brit531

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brit531

thanks and I will

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 04:13 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Ok, whatever you do, post soon!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:13 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

you are a very impacient person you know that

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:21 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

No pressure or anything... it's just that I can't wait to read more of your story cause it is soooooooooooooo good! Yes, and I know I can be impatient sometimes.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:25 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

LOL, i know you didn't mean anything by it, but I need a little more time to make sure the next part of the story is right.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:30 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

That's fine!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:30 PM
Brit531

Good

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:32 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Yep!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:33 PM
Brit531

Here is the next post I hope you like it!!

I have to get out of here, Harry kept thinking to himself while walking down the rode. I don’t want anyone to get hurt. Harry just kept thinking and thinking and forgot that his scare hurt so bad, but he also didn’t notice that blood was dripping down his face until he fell to the ground in exhaustion.

Then he saw someone jogging up to him. Someone with long brown hair and blue eyes.

“Are you alright?” She asked, but she knew he wasn’t ok.

“Yea, I’m fine.” Harry said. His eyes started to darken to the point the could barely see anything. When Harry fainted the girl picked him up and jogged back to where she was staying.

Meanwhile, at the Weasley house everyone is searching high and low for Harry. Everyone was thinking where could Harry be, is Harry alright, and most important who was he with?

“Did anyone find him?” Ginny asked scared out of her wits to what might happen to Harry if they didn’t find him soon.

“No, but I think we should look up the road. He might be there and you said he was in a lot of pain when you went to get us, so he couldn’t have gotten to far.” Hermione said keeping her cool down so Ginny didn’t know how scared she really was.

“Yea, I’ll go with you.” Ginny said as they started to walk out the door.

“Just one minute I’m coming with.” Ron said fearing what they might find. It was really dark outside so Ron and Hermione light there wands. Ginny was looking down when she noticed blood on the floor. If she wasn’t scared before now she was really scared.

“Hermione, Ron I found something.” Ginny said while both of them came running over. They both were as shocked at what they found as well. It wasn’t a little bit of blood, but a lot of blood.

“Do you think it is Harry’s” Ron said even though he knew the answer.

“It’s Harry alright. We need to get back to the house to tell them. So they all ran to the house and when they got there everyone was waiting for them to see what they found.

“What did you find.” Mrs. Weasley asked even though she didn’t want the answer, but it was obvious it wasn’t Harry.

“We found blood and a lot of it. It seems he was bleeding pretty bad.” Hermione said before either of them could say anything.

“We need to warn the Order tell them to keep an eye out for him. Though Tonks and Lupin won’t really be able to help, but they will try.” Mr. Weasley stated after what he had heard.

“Why won’t they be able to help much Dad?” Ginny asked.

“Well…. They have a lot on…. Their hands right now. That’s all.” He said trying really hard to avoid the question and its answer. “Lets get started ont those letters Molly, while the children get some sleep.”

“Ok, off to bed with you. Go now. We will find him don’t worry about that.” Mrs. Weasley said to Hermione, Ron, and especially Ginny. She was the most worried after all.

Meanwhile, back at the girl’s house she was healing Harry, in a way most people didn’t heal. There was a bight glowing light that was coming from her hands that felt like warmth and love to the unconscious Harry. It was something that he only ever felt when Ginny was with him.

When the girl finished healing Harry an owl came through the window as the now conscious Harry woke up. The girl got the owl and took the letter and was off again to deliver another letter to a different person. Harry thought, she must be the one that healed me and what is her name. He kept asking himself until he had the courage to ask her.

“Your up. I didn’t think it worked, but will you hold on a minute I have to give this to someone.” She said and ran up the stairs to give the letter to someone. When she got back down she was followed by two people he knew. Harry pretended to be asleep when they made it down the stairs.

“Is this him?” The girl that saved his life asked.

“Yes, it is. I will send for them immediately, but I first need to know what happened. Do you think we should wake him up.” The man asked.

“I think we should. Can you do it we will be waiting in the kitchen.” The other girl asked. Harry thought the man and the girl had a familiar voice, but he wasn’t certain at the moment. Then the girl he just met came up and said to wake up. Harry immediately woke up.

“Come with me. Some people want to talk to you.” The girl said.

“What is your name first?” Harry asked without thinking, but she answered.

“My name is Brittany. Now come on.” She said and walked off to the kitchen. When he got there he was so shocked to who he found.

I’m going to leave a cliff hanger because I want you to guess who it is. I know who it is and when you guess a few people then I will go and post the next part. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:08 AM
Brit531

No one posted. That makes me very sad.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:45 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

OOO!!! I hate cliff hangers!!! Post more soon!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:56 PM
Brit531

you didn't answer the question. Who do you think Harry will see? I know you hate cliff hangers, but I had to. So quess if you want the next part.

Last edited by Brit531 on Jul 19th, 2006 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:51 PM
Sirius_Rulez

is it a relative of Harry's or something like that?

of course I was

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 03:58 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

No, not relatives I would say friends

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:58 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Um... Tonks

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:00 PM
Brit531

Closer you need one more person and I will give you the post in two days

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:01 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Tonks and Lupin.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:06 PM
Brit531

You are correct now I will post in two days hopefully

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:29 AM
hplver4life

yea post post post soon

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:03 AM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

you really want me to post soon don't you

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:57 PM