KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 7th book, my way

7th book, my way
Started by: Brit531

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

YES!! I was right!! Oh, and yes, we really want you to post.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:50 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

ye, that would b good

of course I was

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 06:19 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

This is the next part. So enjoy.

“Harry, are you alright?” Brittany asked puzzled by the way he was looking at the two people sitting at the table.

“Tonks? Lupin?” Harry asked wondering why they would baby-sit anyone. “You’re the ones she is staying with.”

“First of all, they are not my babysitter. I am 17 you know and second of all I am staying with them because someone asked them if I could stay here this summer. Is that so wrong?” Brittany said beginning to get agitated.

“Did I say the babysitter thing out load?” Harry asked confused.

“No, you didn’t Harry and I need to ask you a few questions before I mail this letter. Or Brittany I know you have stuff to do tomorrow and you won’t get your morning jog in so will you jog it over there for me. Instead of sending by owl.” Lupin asked with a yawn. He looked very tired and was graying a little like he was that old.

“Sure, as long as I get away from him. Oh, and Harry you better watch what you think around me. I can read minds,” Brittany said with a little bit of a laugh in her voice, “And Lupin is everything they need to know in this letter because I am not in the mood to talk about stuff.” Lupin just nodded and she was off to the Weasley’s house.

At the Weasley house Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were almost asleep when someone knocked on the door. Then Mr. and Mrs. Weasley heard many footsteps running down the steps like a pack of wolves running for there supper.

“Is it Harry.” They all asked wondering the same thing. Then there was another knock. Mrs. Weasley walked over to the door and asked, “Who is it?”

“It’s Brittany. I have a letter for you.” she said wondering why the house looked so to the side than standing in an upright position. Mrs. Weasley opened the door and to her relief it was her.

“Come in, come in and get something to drink it looks like you jogged here.” Mrs. Weasley said guessing she actually did.

“Yea, I did jog here and thanks.” Brittany said.

“Who are you?” Ginny and Ron asked, but Hermione already knew who she was and hopping Brittany wouldn’t recognize her.

“Ginny, Ron that is not a….” But Mrs. Weasley was cut off by Brittany,” It’s ok, my name is Brittany and that is all you have to know right now and can I speak to you… what is your name?”

“It is Hermione and sure” as they both walked off into another room. This room was dark and extremely silent. Until Hermione turned on the lights. “Thank you for pretending you didn’t know me.”

“Well you kept saying please pretend I don’t know you so that is what I did. I have a question, who is Voldmort?”

“Why do you ask that?”

“Because in Harry’s mind he kept going ‘I hope Voldmort doesn’t find them or me for that matter. I want them to be safe/ and so on and so forth. Is his real name Tom Riddle?”

“I think so and he is someone who wants to kill Harry because when Harry was a baby he tried to kill him, but it backfired and that is how Harry got his scare. Is that what you wanted to know?”

“Yes it is and I have another question. Why is Harry so annoying and always thinking for himself?”

“I’m not answering that question, but I will tell you, you need to get to know him first.” When they walked out of the room people just started to ask a lot of questions like is he ok, what happened, are you really the one who found him, do you like him and Brittany knew that one came from his girlfriend. “Can everyone stop asking me questions? All I came here to do is hand the letter over, but of course I always have to answer questions and what is with the trunks?” Brittany asked looking at a couple of trunks that were laying on the floor.

“Well, Remus suggested that the kids go to his house for a few days and me and my husband come along, but we don’t know how we are getting there yet.”

“I jogged here, but I can always transport you my way.” Brittany said dreading to have passengers along. “Is everyone ready to go?”

“Yea” They all said.

“Well, you all….. Have to hold my arm.” She said as they began to move towards her. “Ok, on the count of three. One. Two. Three and they were all off.

“Lupin, I can’t believe you did not tell me they were coming back with me.”

“Sorry about that, Brit, but I thought it would be better if they stayed here a couple of days and Harry’s head is bleeding again” Lupin said.

“Where is he? Never mind don’t answer that.” and with that she was off to were Harry was. When she got there she noticed that there was a lot of people around her. The they saw what Harry saw. A bright light coming out of her hand. It was nothing they ever saw before. Then all of a sudden she got up and went to her room.

“What just happened?” Harry asked getting up and not remembering how he got there.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 02:04 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hplver4life

that was great
write more and post it lol

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:03 PM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I am sorry but I'm very confused. Scare? Oh you mean Scar!!! Scare changes the meaning of the whole sentence so its Scar. I'm still confused.

Much <3 --iluvhpsomuch1_7--

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:24 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

sorry for the confusion

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 10:49 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

the stories gr8! im just luvin it! plz post more soon

of course I was

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:04 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Its ok! Again just try to explain things more. I can tell it's a GREAT story. Just a little confusing in some spots. Otherwise its VERY good!

Much <3 --iluvhp1_7--

P.s. It's going to take me a while to get used to signing my new name lol

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:51 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

What spots are confusing? I want to know so I don't do it again. Thanks for the comments everyone though I thought this part was very bad. I was confusing myself when I was writing it. Come to think of it I'm and confusing in person when people are talking to me. I guess it is just my personality. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 05:16 PM
hplver4life

lol i'm the same way but when i get confused i say stupid things or i do something dorky

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:30 PM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

yeah, i do the same thing though i don't do stupid thingd instead i do something completely dorky or idiotic

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:43 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

[COLOR=deeppink] Like who's doing sumthing. Explain who they are more throughly when you introduce a new character. Explain with more detail what is happening. Um here ill give an example from your story.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 01:38 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

“Ginny, Ron that is not a….<< What is not a.... Just let her say a whole sentence. ” But Mrs. Weasley was cut off by Brittany,” It’s ok, my name is Brittany and that is all you have to know right now and can I speak to you… what is your name?”

“It is Hermione and sure” as they both walked off into another room. This room was dark and extremely silent. Until Hermione turned on the lights. “Thank you for pretending you didn’t know me.”<< Why did she pretend she didn't know Brittany. Explain that earlier where it says Hermione already knew her.

“Well you kept saying please pretend I don’t know you so that is what I did. I have a question, who is Voldmort?”

“Why do you ask that?”<< Why do you ask that? You should know who he is Brittany. Everyone does.

“<Explain why she doesn't know who he is.> In Harry’s mind he kept going ‘I hope Voldmort doesn’t find them or me for that matter. I want them to be safe. Is his real name Tom Riddle?”

“I think so<<She knows hes Tom Riddle. he is someone who wants to kill Harry because when Harry was a baby he tried to kill him, but it backfired and that is how Harry got his scar.”<<Watch your run-ons. Make it sound more depressing becuase it is a verry depressing thing.

“I have another question. Why is Harry so annoying! He only thinks of himself<<Not true since you just said he was thinking" I want them to be safe."

“I’m not answering that question, but I will tell you, you need to get to know him first.”<<Like that. When they walked out of the room people just started <<Thesarus--bombarded them with a lot of questions. "Is he ok", "What happened" "Are you really the one who found him" do you like him<<Ginny would be too worried about Harry's safety rather than if Brittany likes him or not. “Can everyone stop asking me questions?," She yelled." All I came here to do is hand the letter over and go home!. What's with the trunks?" Brittany asked indicating a couple of trunks on the floor.

“Well, Remus suggested that the kids go to his house for a few days and me and my husband come along, but we don’t know how we are getting there yet.”<<In the letter, did he apparte there? How do they know that?And who said it?

“I jogged here, but I can always transport you my way.” Brittany said dreading to have passengers along. “Is everyone ready to go?”

“Yea” They all said.

“Well, you all….. Have to hold my arm.” She said as they began to move towards her. “Ok, on the count of three. One. Two. Three and they were all off.<<Explain how she moved them. Did they apparte- you should know how to explain that. A different magical way you could make up what it felt like.

“Lupin, I can’t believe you didn't tell me they were coming back with me.” <<Again say who said it. Was she angry, frustrated, happy?

“Sorry about that, Brit, but I thought it would be better if they stayed here a couple of days and Harry’s head is bleeding again” Lupin said.

“Where is he? Never mind don’t answer that.” and with that she was off to were Harry was. When she got there she noticed that there was a lot of people around her. The they saw what Harry saw. A bright light coming out of her hand. It was nothing they ever saw before. Then all of a sudden she got up and went to her room.

“What just happened?” Harry asked getting up and not remembering how he got there.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 01:54 AM
Brit531

I was going to explain all of this in the next chapter or should I say segment and thanks for the advice. I will work on it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 02:13 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Yes, b ut you still have to give us some kind of idea whats happening. You can leave somethings a mystery. Thats the point i can tell thats where you're going. Some of it you really do need to explain. What you need is a BETA. I'm not one but search around and you'll find one.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 08:12 PM
Brit531

ok, I'm doing that chapter over again anyways.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 01:31 PM
Brit531

I am changing the story a bit if you like it Iwill continue on this one but if you don't I will finishe the other. Here it goes:

Harry Potter and the….

On a chilly summers evening a boy laid on his bed tired and bored. His name was Harry Potter and he was 16 years old and awaiting for his birthday to come, but his birthday wasn’t for about two weeks. He was also waiting for a something that his owl, Hedwig, would bring him. Then all of a sudden his there was a snowy white owl tapping on the window to get into the room. His owl Hedwig was also carrying three letters.

“About time they sent me something.” Harry said giving Hedwig an owl treat and rubbing her soft head. Harry then looked at the letters and noticed that one was from Ron, the other most likely from Hermione, and the last one from Ginny. He opened Ron’s letter first.

Dear Harry,
We will be picking you up tomorrow at 8:00. Don’t bother sending Hedwig back with your answer we already know what it is. So get ready and see you soon.

Sincerely,
Ron and Hermione

Harry thought if this is from Ron and Hermione who is this letter from, but he decided he would open Ginny’s first. Even though he really didn’t want to read it, but he had to because he was very curios to what it said.

Dear Harry,
I know that we are not together anymore and I know why, but I still have to tell you something before you come tomorrow. I love you. I always will and I will never stop. I know you may not feel the same, but like I said before I needed to tell you this. I also wanted to know if we could be friends seeing as we will be around each other for the rest of the summer.

Love,
Ginny

Harry knew while writing this letter she began to cry because it had tears over it. He still loved her a lot, but if they were together Voldmort could use her to get to him and he could not bear that kind of pain. So Harry went to write back to Ginny when someone barged into his room.

“Harry you have to go now!” Aunt Petunia said as someone downstairs was yelling.

“Why? What is going on downstairs!” Harry said as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. He knew those were not his Uncle Vernon’s. He knew that people were after him and he had to leave. “Aunt Petunia what about my stuff!” As someone began to pound really hard on the door.

“They won’t hurt us. I’ll bring your stuff to the place your staying when you get there send us your owl in the morning now go or they will get you for sure!!” She said while Harry got his broom and invisibility cloak.

“Thanks,” he said and both Hedwig the three letters and him were off to the Burrow.

When he got there everyone was surprised he was there including Ginny.

“Why are you here?” Mr. Weasley asked, “We were going to pick you up tomorrow.” he said beginning to think that there was something wrong.

“Death Eaters were at the house. My aunt quickly snuck upstairs to worn me and get go as quickly as possible.” He said sort of tired by the journey he took.

“How do you know there were death eaters at the house?” Ron asked before his dad could.

“Screaming, only going after me, ummm….. Voldmort was outside the house. Does that tell you I know who it was!” Harry said beginning to get very frustrated.

“Oh, well that explains things.” Mr. Weasley said. “You don’t look well.”

“I haven’t gotten much sleep lately.” He said beginning to fall asleep on the couch he just sat on.

“Well, off to bed then.” Mrs. Weasley said, but he was already to sleep so Mr. Weasley took him upstairs and put him in the extra bed put into Ron’s room.

While sleeping Harry began to have a very bad dream.
“Harry help. Harry help us please.”
“Ginny, Ron, Hermione what are you doing here. What is wrong with…”
“Harry, Voldmort is right behind you. Look out” Hermione yelled. Voldmort tried to reach for Harry, but he moved before he could.
“Well well well, I knew you would come. Though I thought you knew that my death eaters kidnapped your precious friends.” Voldmort said laughing.
“Let them go it is me you want!!”
“Why should I let them go torturing is so much better. Who should I start with. I know how about Ginny.”
Ginny started to yell in the pain as she fell to the ground.
“Ginny, let her alone.” Harry started yelling.
Then all of a sudden he awoke not really knowing what he was dreaming about, but he knew it was something bad for him not to remember what it was about. Harry couldn’t sleep for the rest of the night so instead he went downstairs.

To his surprise when he got there the sun was coming up and he heard someone walking down the stairs as he started walking into the kitchen to get something to drink. The footsteps followed him in there. When he turned around he saw a girl with beautiful long red hair and freckles on her face.

“Ginny! What are you doing up so early in the morning?” He asked.

“I could ask you the same thing, but I’m up because I was wondering if you got the letter I sent you?” When she said that he pulled out the three letters he got and put the one he got from Ginny on the table.

“I did and I was going to right back before someone barged into my room and said I have to leave.”

“Then right back unless you want to tell me to my face.” She said with a smile on her face. Harry hesitated. He couldn’t tell her how he felt without wanting to kiss her which he has been wanting to do since he broke up with her.

“I’ll send a letter to you. It is much easier and I can do it now.” So Harry went upstairs to Ron’s room. He pulled out a piece of parchment, quill, and his ink and sat at the desk.

He wrote and wrote and wrote. It took him almost an hour to write what he had to write to her. By the time he was done the whole piece of parchment was full of his writing. He then gave it to Hedwig to give to Ginny so he didn’t have to face her when she read it.

Meanwhile Ginny was downstairs eating breakfast when Hermione came down. She got a bowl and a spoon and ate what Ginny was eating.

“Hey, whats up?” Hermione said.

“Nothin much, so how was your night? Good? Great? Upsetting?” Ginny said with a smile on her face. Something no one has really seen in awhile.

“I guess it was good.” Hermione said as Hedwig came in the window with a letter for Ginny. “Gin, why is Harry sending you an owl if he is upstairs?”

“I don’t know. I thought he hand me the letter himself, but I guess he gave it to Hedwig to give to me.” Ginny said as she left to go into the garden to read. The letter read:

Dear Ginny,
I know how you feel and I feel the same way about you everyday, but I am scared for you and everyone else who is always there for me and who I love.

There is something I should have told you when I told Ron and Hermione something. It has something to do with Voldmort. The only reason I am telling you this is because I want to be honest with you. So I am going to tell you like this.

Voldmort has these things that help him come back to life when he dies. For example when I was a baby his spelled backfired and hit him instead. He killed himself, but his sole was still left and he survived. That is how he came back in my forth year. He split his sole into pieces. I know your now wondering how many pieces and the answer is seven.

Though we already got rid of three he still has for out there unless this guy destroyed the forth one. The n we would have three to deal with, but I highly doubt it. These things that I have been talking about are called horucruxes. This is a type if dark magic. It works by killing people and Voldmort killed seven before he was believed to be killed.

The believed items that are his horucruxes are:
1. Nagini
2. Slytherin’s Locket
3. Hufflepuff’s Goblet
5. Something from Gryfindor or Ravenclaw
6. Slytherin’s Ring

The seventh is already inside of him. Before I do anything I have to destroy all of his horucruxes.

I know you want to come, but I don’t think you should. I am already trying to get Hermione and Ron not to come. Though they are to stubborn and they keep saying we are going. Even though I am asking them not to.

I Love you Ginerva Molly Weasley and I will never stop loving you.

Love,
Harry

When she finished the letter Harry was coming downstairs. He thought she would be in her room reading, but he was wrong. He didn’t know what to say and Hermione was wondering what he put in that letter when she came in. Then Harry remembered he had another letter he had to read. So he read it now:

Dear Harry,
I need to speak to you about something that might be of help on your quest to find all of the horucruxes. You have to trust me I am not a death eater. I know you may think I am, but I am not. I will meet you on your birthday and you won’t know when.

Sincerely a friend,
B.A.M

“Great another person who puts there initials.” Harry said, “I wonder who it is this time.”

“I’ve heard those initials before, but where did I here them.” Hermione was thinking and thinking and thinking, “I’ve got it! Dumbledore told me her name. He said it was his granddaughter. Her name is Brittany Ann Marshall.” As she wrote it down on a piece of paper and it made sense.

“What are you talking about Brittany for?” Mr. Weasley asked coming into the kitchen.

“She sent Harry a letter, Dad, do you know who she is?” Ginny asked.

“You can not talk about her or they will find her. She put her initials in that letter right.” They all nodded as Mr. Weasley went on, “Your probably wondering how I know about her aren’t you?” They all nodded again, “Well, Albus asked who would be willing to look after her if he ever died and I had to say no because of you guys and Lupin agreed he would watch her. I met her as well the other day. Very fine person.”

“Who is after her and why?” Harry asked.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:11 AM
Brit531

“You know who is after her and he has been after her since she was a baby. He wants her fir the power she has. Though she said on countless occasions ’no’ he just keeps coming back and finding her. She is actually coming over today and in a couple of minutes she should be here.” Just as Mr. Weasley said that there was a knock on the door. So, Mr. Weasley went to open the door and there in the doorway stood a girl, Lupin, and Tonks.

“Come in, come in and welcome to my home Brittany.” Mr. and Mrs. Weasley said as Mrs. Weasley was coming in the room followed by Ron.

“Hi,” Brittany said and asked, “Umm…. I’ve been wondering why is your house called the Burrow? Do people around here call there houses different names instead of calling them houses.” Everyone started laughing and Brittany was wondering what was so funny.

Do you like it?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:11 AM
smile247

hi everyone i am a huge harry potter fan and my friends have no interest in the books (too lazy to read them) but i thought i would talk to people with this same interest as me. shall we talk about horcruxes?
Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:13 AM
smile247 is currently offline Click here to Send smile247 a Private Message Find more posts by smile247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smile247

i have been pondering on the thought of who rab is. i thought at firrst it could have been sirius's brother, but regulus a black is dead so that no longer seems possible. blink

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:16 AM
smile247 is currently offline Click here to Send smile247 a Private Message Find more posts by smile247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote