KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » 'REVENGE' SABRE DUEL- Lance Windu vs. Rex

'REVENGE' SABRE DUEL- Lance Windu vs. Rex
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Lance, you avoid the crate pieces, jump and dive, get up, face Rex... crap! The droids! Rex can fend off his signle droid better than you can fend off your two and as you are forced to twist and defend yourself, Rex can get an advantage

(Round drawn; Galder wins as attacker)

Score: Galder- 2 Lance -3

Two droidekas are rolling into the area, one on each side. They will attack next round. They are accompanied by more droids that fire at once. Lance now faces four and Rex faces three.

Four is enough to give you a disadvantage now, Lance.

Lance to attack.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 10:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

As Lance is circling around Gald he notices the droids coming in to fire.

He keeps his eyes moving from Gald to the droids as he pulls out a blaster.

He then runs backwards and starts shooting off round after round at the droids heads.

After about 10 shots are fired Lance holsters the blaster once more and grips the lightsaber with both hands and dodges as many blaster bolts as possible.

He then moves towards Gald and gives a strong, yet fast diagonal slash that ends with a quick full turn around. (meaning a full circle turn, facing Gald then ends up turning and facing Gald again.)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 10:51 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Gosh, that's a big move eek! )

Gald twirls his red lightsaber around like a baton to deflect blaster bolts at Lance, and then uses both sabers to defend himself from Lance's slash.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 10:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gald's counter is a good one. By deflecting the shots fired at him towards you, Lance, while you are already deflecting the shots of several droids you are in danger of being overwhelmed; you find it hard to even begin your attack on Rex who parries easily.

Score: Lance- 3 Galder -3

You are both now equal on attacking droids at three each, not enough to cause an automatic disadvatage buut enough to worry about.

Not as much as those droidekas, though. They have unfolded and you both here the unmistakable low-pitch noise as they fire their heavy guns, one firing at each of you...

Galder to attack.

You guys could do with getting to a more confined part of the area!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Are you telling us we can move somewhere or just attack droids)

Gald blocks the blow from Lance, and then holds up and swings his lightsabers (like Maximus in Gladiator during one of the fights) towards Lance's neck.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance forces his lightsaber in between the two in Gald's hands and since Gald is using both hands, Lance kicks him in the stomach to try and move him back some.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:14 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Just that if either of you tey to move the fight into one of the more confined corridors rather than the open area near the lift you would get less droid hassle)

-

It's good fighting from both of you. Gald's blades fly in; Lance blocks them in time and aims his kick which connects but as he does so Gald's right hand blade is loosed from Lance's guard and Lance is left vulnerable...

Round drawn; Galder wins as attacker

Score:

Galder- 4 Lance -3

Lance to attack.

A warning- if Galder wins this round he takes the fight. Lance, you have the option to attempt to flee if you so wish.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:20 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(I'm confused, did I loose my right hand saber or something?)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:21 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, your right-hand sabre is past Lance's guard, as in about to hit him.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:25 PM
LanceWindu

(No it just got loose from my block and your blade is in a good position to hurt me. But it's my turn so I'll make sure that it doesn't do me any damage.)

Lance backs up as fast as he can from Gald.

At the same time he looks for a place to take the fight.

Suddenly he sees an area big enough for a duel that has no droids in it at all.

"What do you say we leave these annoying droids and get to a place for 'peace & quiet'?"

Lance says that as he Force pushes Gald.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald flies backwards into one of the battle droids that had been firing at him. He then stumbles to his feet to deflect a few blaster shots at Lance and backs up. "My sentiments exactly," says Gald as he uses the Force to pull Lance towards him.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Is this banter or do you guys want me to grade this?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:27 PM
LanceWindu

I say it should just be banter and we get to the other area.

Then Gald can attack.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, in that case you guys are back to locking sabres as you enter one of the more narrow areas nearby. Note the droids follow but have far less anglwes to attack from.

Rex still has the advantage, Lance, and it is your move.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:32 PM
LanceWindu

Lance charges towards Gald tapping into the Force a little bit to make him faster.

Lance then gives an overhead cut.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald uses the Force to push Lance upwards into the air to stop the attack from hitting him, holding his red lightsaber in defence over his head incase the blow does come down.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:38 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A push like that isn't greatly effective when the other one sees itr coming, Rex... a good push is better used when you have your opponent off-guard, like Maul did to Obi-Wan.

Lance brushes your push aside and slams his sabre into yours, pushing you back for a moment end evening the fight.

Score: Galder- 4 Lance- 4

Galder to attack.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:40 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald steps back a little and begins to talk to Lance. "Soon you will join your putrid master. Yes, I remember the look of sheer terror on your master's face after I cut of his arms and destroyed his lightsaber. Ah yes, and then I drove my lightsaber through him. I only had one lightsaber at the time."

He held up his green one and pointed to a glint of gold on his lightsaber. "This was part of your master's old lightsaber. The next two shards of metal..." said Gald, pointing to a silver and black one, "...were from two other Jedi I killed. They were just as pathetic as your stupid master." Gald ended his speech and hurled his green lightsaber at Lance.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:46 PM
LanceWindu

Lance listened intently to the story while keeping an eye out for an attack.

As soon as the lightsaber was thrown, Lance uses the force to bring it to to his own lightsaber.

Automatically cutting it in half.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:51 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald stared in terror as the pieces of his father's lightsaber fell to the floor. He then looked Lance in the eye and used Force Grip to choke the life out of him.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:53 PM