KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » 'REVENGE' SABRE DUEL- Lance Windu vs. Rex

'REVENGE' SABRE DUEL- Lance Windu vs. Rex
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

You have to wait for Ush.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:54 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Oh, sorry)

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You manage it!

A swift and well-placed blow see the sabre explode in a shower of sparks.

From that Lance can re-join the attack with new vigour.

Score:

Galder- 4 Lance- 5

Lane to attack.

Rex, this time it is YOU who will lose if Lance wins this one. You ay, of course, flee if you wish.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(I will not flee this time...)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:57 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance leaps over Gald and lands with their backs facing each other.

Lance then stabs with his lightsaber underneath his left armpit, aiming to skewer Gald in the back.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 11:58 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald spins around and blocks with his ex-mentor's lightsaber. "Oh yes, you'll be meeting your master soon..." says Gald through gritted teeth.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 12:01 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's a damn hard shot, Lance, and easily countered by Galder's spin-and-block, leaving him ready to work on your guard again. Your sabres hum and flash as they rebound off each other yet again.

Score:

Galder- 5 Lance- 5

Galder to attack.

By now the droids have made their way over and you are facing one each.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 12:04 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald slashes quick and repeatedly at Lance, cursing and yelling the whole time. "That was my father's lightsaber! I never knew my father! That was the only thing I knew my father owned!" he shouted over and over again. When the droids got in, he turned and started deflecting more shots at Lance.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 01:59 AM
LanceWindu

Lance moves fast to parry all of the slashes.

He then easily deflects the blaster bolts harmlessly upwards.

"Do you think you're father was a Dark-Jedi like yourself?"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 02:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"No, he was a renegade Jedi Knight. Does Ren Welptet ring the bell you stupid Jedi?" Gald asked, anger raging inside of him. "That was my only precious possession except for a tattered piece of my father's Jedi robes! And you won't destroy that, because I won't let you have it, you stupid Jedi! Stupid!" Gald shouted, and spat at Lance's feet. He then used the Force to push the battle droids down, both of them.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 04:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The two droids are at rather differrnt angles to be doing that.

Well, I'll start to score again when Rex makes a proepr attack and Lance defends.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 05:21 PM
LanceWindu

I don't know if that previous post was supposed to be his move.

But we'll have to wait 9 whole days to find out.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 05:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Tragic, isn't it? Sorry Lance. In the end, though., I think I will veto 'spitting' as a combat move. The rage is good, though.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 05:30 PM
LanceWindu

I'm not talking about that post.

I'm talking about his post right before it.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 05:33 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, well, if he wanted that to be a move he shouldn't have replied to you until I had scored it. Never mind.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 05:35 PM
LanceWindu

So are we voiding that move?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 05:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He can make another when he returns.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 11:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(k, give me a recap of what the situation is, because I forgot when I forgot how to type over those 9 days. laughing out loud )

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 03:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You are in a narrow area with one droid firing at you each, it's five all and it's your 'serve', Rex.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 09:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald dashes at Lance and does a spinning slash and aims for Lance's head.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 03:51 PM