KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » 'REVENGE' SABRE DUEL- Lance Windu vs. Rex

'REVENGE' SABRE DUEL- Lance Windu vs. Rex
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Lance simply ducks the saber blow while lifting his lightsaber over his head to intercept Galds.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 04:07 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A simple exchange which all comes down to timing.

Gald's is better. Lance ducks the first blow but Galder dances around the attempted parry and Lance has to backfoot immedaitely. Lance scrambles backwards desperately as Rex presses forwards...

Score: Galder- 6 Lance- 5.

Lance to attack. It is match point again.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 06:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance stumbles backwards and then finds his center of balance.

While continuing backwards Lance notices a piece of crate that lay broken just behind Galder.

Lance uses to Force to fling it to the backs of Gald's knees.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 08:15 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald senses it coming and easily jumps over it and behind Lance. "You can do better than that Jedi!"

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 08:19 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You DO dodge it easily, but this gives time for Lance to recover.

Round drawn; awarded to Lance as attacker.

Score: Galder- 6 Lance- 6

Galder to attack.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 08:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald runs at Lance from behind and does another spinning blow, this time twirling his lightsaber in his hand, and aims for the waist.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 08:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance turns in time to see Gald running towards him.

He then jumps up and backwards, away from Gald, doing a flip in the air at the same time.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 09:23 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Galder has caught the better timing again.

And again, Lance escapes the intial blow, but is caught short by Galder's follow up. By the time he lands after his flip he is caught desperately off-guard.

Score: Galder- 7 Lance- 6

Lance to attack, and again a victory is possible.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 09:29 PM
LanceWindu

Lance, instead of backing away from Gald, rushes in and cuts down and to the right.

Aiming to take off Gald's left hand or at least a couple fingers.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 09:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald jumps out of the way, keeping the blade of his lightsaber over his left hand (I'm right handed).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 10:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Finally...

Galder takes the match 8-6

Lance, you rush in to attack Galder. He jumps back and as you make your blow the tip of your sabre catches against the top side of Galder's block. Things move in slow motion for a moment as Galder simply lifts your blade up and stabs forward, and then a strange sensation as it pierces though your right side.. You are alreadsy moving backwards by instinct and pull yourself free at once, but instead of returning to your guard you find yourself falling backwards as your sabre comes free, your whole body in shoch.

Rex, Lance lies fallen and wounded in front of you, which must being a smile to your lips, at least. You take a step towards him...

... and then things are interrupted because the entire column of crates next to you seems to be toppling towards you, Rex!

Players may return to their threads.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 10:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

All I have to say is this: At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have our revenge...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 10:19 PM
LanceWindu

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

Well at least Rexxy has gotten his revenge for the first duel.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 11:20 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Muahahahaha!!!

We're even...for now... evil face

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 09:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed you are; time to close this one off.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 10:10 PM