KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry Potter Movie Mistakes

Harry Potter Movie Mistakes
Started by: The Phantom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thething91
IN THE SORCERERS STONE HARRY DOES SEE QUIRREL DIE BUT IT'S NOT ENTIRELY QUIRREL IT'S ACTUALLY VODLEMORT TOO, AND AFTER PART FOUR GOBLET OF FIRE HARRY SAW CEDRIC DIGGORY DIE AND FURTHER MORE CAN NOW SEE THE HORSES, U GOT TO READ THE BOOKS A FEW TIMES TO PICK THIS INFORMATION UP, I AT LEAST READ ALL FIVE 5 TIMES, AND READ 6 TWICE.

Originally posted by Barker
That's movie Crap. Harry doesn't see him die in the books.

Blame Columbus.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:31 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

ha! I've read each book a good 30+ times (no life)(except for 6, ive read that 8x)

To see a thestral you have to see somebody die. He doesn't see anyone die before Cedric. He became unconcious before Quirrel died.

"He felts Qurirrell's arm wrenched from his grasp, knew all was lost, and fell into blackness, down...down...down..."

"I arrived just in time to pull Quirrell off you (ohh....a mistake, it should be off of you)"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:34 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay, I noticed another mistake in the second movie, I don't know if you guys have already pointed this out somewhere else in this forum, but how does the 'flying car' show up outside of the train station when Harry and Ron miss the Hogwart's Express??? Last we saw, it was at the Burrow. The gang used floo powder to get to Diagon Alley . . . confused

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 12:48 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

thats true^^^*ponders*

at the end of the first movie, ron says he has an erection

(when hermione and ron are on the steps, and harry comes out of the hospitol wing)

turn the volume up ppl

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 11:51 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
thats true^^^*ponders*

(when hermione and ron are on the steps, and harry comes out of the hospitol wing)

turn the volume up ppl
REALLY?! I must check that out...

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 11:59 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

ive gotta check that out lol

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 11:25 AM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Whether Harry saw Quirrel die or not, it wouldn't make him see the flying horse thingies. I'm pretty sure it has to be that you see someone you care about die. That's why Neville could see them, cuz he saw his parents die, I think. Luna could see them because she saw her mom die, I think. And Harry could see them since he saw Cedric die in book four.

Jo Row said that u can only c those horses when the death 'sinks in',n it wud only happen when he'll lose some1 REALLY close 2 him like Sirius so that's y he didn't c them in the 2nd book or after seein all those deaths.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 06:05 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

thats true^^^*ponders*

turn the volume up ppl
Oh my God he does laughing out loud

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:07 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Diamonds
Oh my God he does laughing out loud
IT WAS ON LAST NIGHT! I missed it.... dammit! Why don't I own the movie!

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:40 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

thats true^^^*ponders*

turn the volume up ppl

eek! laughing omg, that is sooo messed up, he does

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:20 PM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scurran

i didnt hear ron say that he (ron) had an erection, i just heard, "he has an erection"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:35 PM
scurran is currently offline Click here to Send scurran a Private Message Find more posts by scurran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

quote:
Jo Row said that u can only c those horses when the death 'sinks in',n it wud only happen when he'll lose some1 REALLY close 2 him like Sirius so that's y he didn't c them in the 2nd book or after seein all those deaths.

i read an interview when she explains he never saw quirrel die, and he couldn't have his parents deaths sink in because he didn't understand what he had seen. you don't have to be close to someone who dies. "sinking in" does not imply you knew the person, it implies you realize what had just happened. I'm sure of it. I just reread the 5th this week.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:11 PM
Weeping Fairy

i read an interview when she explains he never saw quirrel die, and he couldn't have his parents deaths sink in because he didn't understand what he had seen. you don't have to be close to someone who dies. "sinking in" does not imply you knew the person, it implies you realize what had just happened. I'm sure of it. I just reread the 5th this week.

yes

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:56 PM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baby_ash10
cant wait till 7th book!!

your todaly write

Originally posted by l.saratn
In the Goblet of Fire with the he said she said stuff

yeah plus they messed the world cup up and where was DObby the whole time or winky and dobby was suppossed to give the herbs to harry not nevile and snape was caught talking to that guy in class not at the yull ball hormine dress was blue not pink and snape accussed harry of stealing the potion in classs also !!!there is so much moore and they never even brought up hermonie being asked to go with krum in the summer

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:56 PM
baby_ash10 is currently offline Click here to Send baby_ash10 a Private Message Find more posts by baby_ash10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by baby_ash10
yeah plus they messed the world cup up and where was DObby the whole time or winky and dobby was suppossed to give the herbs to harry not nevile and snape was caught talking to that guy in class not at the yull ball hormine dress was blue not pink and snape accussed harry of stealing the potion in classs also !!!there is so much moore and they never even brought up hermonie being asked to go with krum in the summer
All that stuff is good, but lets try and stick a little bit towards mistakes made in the movie that doesn't revolve so much around he books. I dunno if anyone posted this one, but in the second movie when Hermione is seen brewing the polyjuice potion, turning this time her arm was broken and her you can see her cast(Sp?) I believe. Someone go and comfirm that for me.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 09:17 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spanglerr

ok guys, well here something to think about. Why cant harry see the thesterals from the very begining?? because you need to see someone die, and he sees his mom die.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 09:25 AM
spanglerr is currently offline Click here to Send spanglerr a Private Message Find more posts by spanglerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cpa_parkcity

Cool stuff. I never had noticed those things before.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2011 08:16 PM
cpa_parkcity is currently offline Click here to Send cpa_parkcity a Private Message Find more posts by cpa_parkcity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked

Originally posted by scurran
this thread isnt about what they left out, its about mistakes in the film, like: that kind of stuff

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 12:16 PM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote