KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » V versus The Joker

Codename V...or The Joker?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
V 11 78.57%
Joker 3 21.43%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

V versus The Joker
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I know what he can do, but V is like an amped up batman. V will win a fight more times than not against joker.

Amped up Batman? Amped up?

Where did you get that from? V is like Batman-lite... hech he is more like Punisher-lite

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:07 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Mider
he once took fear gas to the face from scarecrow it didnt do NOTHING to him .

thats because hes already insane eek!

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:07 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Even in a straight up h2h fight I'd give Joker the nod. He is seriously being underestimated in this fight.

What the f**k? r u kidding me?

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:08 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

ever read any joker comics? cause we is not kidding you

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:10 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Amped up Batman? Amped up?

Where did you get that from? V is like Batman-lite... hech he is more like Punisher-lite

In terms of physically enhanced/superior is what I meant. Not tech. Smarts is kinda tied.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:18 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Mider
ever read any joker comics? cause we is not kidding you

lol.

so joker can fight V, V for Vendetta in hand-to-hand combat and come out on top.?? laughing

and not to mention the fact that V also have knives which he would gut the crap outta Joker w/.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:22 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by braz
lol.

so joker can fight V, V for Vendetta in hand-to-hand combat and come out on top.?? laughing

and not to mention the fact that V also have knives which he would gut the crap outta Joker w/.

frist joker would not fight fair either
secoend that aint gonna kill joker

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:24 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

In terms of physically enhanced/superior is what I meant. Not tech. Smarts is kinda tied.

... what made you think that V is stronger or faster then Batman? 'Cause he isn't even close.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:24 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Actually in terms Of V. Remember he lives in a hitler like society where he can barely get his hands on anything. Not every hero has billions of dollars to get equipment. Anyway, I have seen Batman completely trounce Joker with little effort.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on May 30th, 2006 at 02:29 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:27 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

V is enhanced like CA moreso i bet. Prob on level of DS pretty close.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:31 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

V is enhanced like CA moreso i bet. Prob on level of DS pretty close.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Does anyone else fell this way? 'Cause I always saw V as much more realistic universe compared to DC with V operating on much lower power scale the likes of Batman.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:34 AM
Darth Martin

Tech yes. Physically no.

Enhanced reflexes, stamina, strength, mental capacity, and cunning. Deadly with daggers or with his bare-hands. Owner of an unlikely array of artifacts, weapons, and technology.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:38 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Tech yes. Physically no.

Enhanced reflexes, stamina, strength, mental capacity, and cunning. Deadly with daggers or with his bare-hands. Owner of an unlikely array of artifacts, weapons, and technology.

I can't recall V ever doing a single thing the put him self on the level of Batman physically.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:46 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Old Post May 30th, 2006 03:00 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

isnt joker smarter then him at science i mean didnt he make krytonite out of scratch?

Old Post May 30th, 2006 03:29 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

not sure

Old Post May 30th, 2006 03:31 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

This is less about being a physical fight, if you ask me. Batman gotten in close with Joker many times, and Joker pulls out an acid-spraying flower or a sticky foam, or something. It's about who can manuver the other better into the position they want. V doesn't attack anyone without his careful prep, so let's say they both have some knowledge of each other.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 30th, 2006 03:27 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

This is a very good match up I must say, but I believe V is better.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 07:55 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by roughrider
This is less about being a physical fight, if you ask me. Batman gotten in close with Joker many times, and Joker pulls out an acid-spraying flower or a sticky foam, or something. It's about who can manuver the other better into the position they want. V doesn't attack anyone without his careful prep, so let's say they both have some knowledge of each other.

Exactly, both characters almost always anaylyse their opponets before making a move.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:49 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

And this whole Joker-can't-die-because-of-Joker-card; I don't buy that completely. He DID die out of continuity, in The Dark Knight Returns. No card present.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:44 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote